Hussain Chemists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hussain Chemists
I bought a baby viks 6 days ago and when i received i check the expired date it was one month left i’m very disappointed
Got a email wanting me to review. Yiu haven't even responded to my complaint soooo... So you charged me for next day delivery before 4pm it was. Then 2 days later it still hadn't come. I went on royal mail to discover you had sent via tracked 48 umm seems like that's 2 days not next day delivery which I was charged for. Anyway I contacted you to cancel the items and give me my money back or at least give me the money for delivery back. Anyway it came and I told the man to return to sender. I didn't take the item and I don't want it. I want my money back.
Stil not received my order slow shipping
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. my order never came and i have sent two emails and got no reply.
Well I've currently been waiting nearly a week for something thats supposed to have 48 hr delivery, Theres my review!
i have received my pack on time. However, it didn't have the cream that I ordered. I contact customer service but no response. Also, emailed them several times but all in vain. Thoroughly disappointed....
Order never arrived. Emails to customer service ignored. Should have been 2 day service - now nearly 2 weeks. Shocking service.
Not had a refund for my cancelled order £17.65 4 pkts Anadin mrs s filek ip186ru now over a week! Please sort
Placed an order on the 16/09/2020 rang to see why it didn’t arrive the assistant said he would check and email me back but never did I’m still waiting for my order
Sent wrong item and then told it’s discontinued even though it’s still being advertised !
Still waiting for a refund
Placed on order over a week ago & still not received it. Tracking info states that Royal Mail are still waiting for the parcel from Hussain chemists & I have emailed querying this but received no response
Paid for next day delivery. Five days late I got my goods. I had to buy another steriliser to enable me to go back to work. On chasing order I was told I would be refunded next day delivery fee. That has not happened.
The product I ordered has not arrived. Where is it?
i ordered something with next day delivery 14 days ago, it still has not arrived. worst customer service
I ordered some teething gel on the 12th September and have still not received it on the 23rd September. Money has been taken from my account as well, not happy. Would not recommend.
Fake!! Do not waste your money!!!!
Ordered from web site but never posted, also been told item isn't available, phones keep ringing but no answer, poor service
Hussain Chemists is rated 4.17 based on 117 reviews