Hussain Chemists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hussain Chemists
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Have purchased items before and am very happy with the service I have received.
Prompt , efficient supply and delivery, as always.
This is my third order. Up to now I have had no problems. This order arrived and only one item was enclosed instead of two. Have made two phone calls to sort matter out but as yet no answer. Sales reference 145001461. Your reference 7007726
I bought a baby viks 6 days ago and when i received i check the expired date it was one month left i’m very disappointed
An excellent, fast service. The speed of delivery was just amazing. Surely the best on line pharmacy in the UK and Europe.
Very friendly and approachable
(Pharmacy) - Posted 7 months ago
Very friendly service and always happy to provide advice when requested.
(Pharmacy) - Posted 7 months ago
Best chmist ever wont go anywhere else
(Pharmacy) - Posted 7 months ago
Awsome expraince allways on time. Fantasic service
Good service
(Pharmacy) - Posted 7 months ago
Got a email wanting me to review. Yiu haven't even responded to my complaint soooo... So you charged me for next day delivery before 4pm it was. Then 2 days later it still hadn't come. I went on royal mail to discover you had sent via tracked 48 umm seems like that's 2 days not next day delivery which I was charged for. Anyway I contacted you to cancel the items and give me my money back or at least give me the money for delivery back. Anyway it came and I told the man to return to sender. I didn't take the item and I don't want it. I want my money back.
I have not used Hussain Chemists previously. I purchased Some easy to order competitively priced lens wipes and some allergy medication. Products arrived a few days from ordering. Very impressed with service.
Stil not received my order slow shipping
Easy to order. Communication very good and delivery as prompt as promised.
Received the goods quickly but one bottle was smashed and the contents unusable. E mailed Hussain Chemist byt no response.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. my order never came and i have sent two emails and got no reply.
Efficient, fast, reliable, and customer friendly service. I'm very satisfied with this pharmacy
very helpfull good customer service
A really good company to deal with, very prompt with delivery alongside good communications throughout. I hope to use them again when needed. Well done.
I didnt get access to my 10% first order so wont be a returning customer