Hussain Chemists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hussain Chemists
Very easy website to order, and amazing service.
Quick & user-friendly service .. but unfortunately one of the bottles broke in the post
Paid for next day delivery. Placed order on Tuesday and received item on Thursday. The item came well packaged.
I ordered this product on the 4th September, and was told I receive it between 7th -9th September but didn't receive it until the 14th Sept. the Parcel was rerouted to Petersfield.
I needed it for the day before as I needed it for the bath so my baby grandson would be safe in the bath.
So I am disappointed I didn't get it in time for his bath
Quick and excellent service
Placed my order 2 day delivery parcel arrived on time packed well. So pleased will be placing another order
Quick delivery - good prices and range.
Sent wrong item and then told it’s discontinued even though it’s still being advertised !
Still waiting for a refund
Excellent service thank you
Item arrived as advertised and on time. It was safely packaged.
(A smaller box would have sufficed and reduced packaging.)
Thank you.
Good prompt service and delivery. Product still to be tested.
Easy to navigate site, good choice of products at competitive prices. Fast, efficient delivery.
Excellent prompt service
An excellent service and at a very reasonable price, thank you.
Fantastic app to use and a great selection of goods. Easy to order and fast delivery. Thank you so much 😊
Excellent service and very fast shipping
Great service and communication as to the delivery of the products. Fast delivery too.
Initially I received an incomplete order but following a phone call to Hussain Chemists (and an apology) the rest of the order was dispatched very quickly. Everyone can make mistakes but this one was sorted very quickly and to my satisfaction. I received a good product at a good price.
Never used your chemists before but with the excellent product and excellent service we will be using you again.
Recent order was dealt with professionly and delivery was on time the only
problem was te crushed packaging.
However, the products were undamaged so that was fine.
The product is really good, exactly what I wanted.
I shall be repeating the order in the future.
Hussain Chemists is rated 4.26 based on 65 reviews