Vapester.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Vapester.co.uk

Vapester.co.uk34 New House67-68 Hatton Garden

How would you rate Vapester.co.uk?

Lee A

Quick delivery good price
Kayleigh S
Verified Buyer

Having vaped for three years I have gone to a lot of different places to purchase my e-liquid both in person and online. A lot of the time the problems I have faced is either being overcharged for the liquid, or receiving extremely rude and awful customer service.
Vapester is by far the best retailer of vaping products by far. I was kept fully updated on the progress of my order, and when I have been in touch with their staff they were pleasantly friendly. The prices are great and are quite a bit cheaper than their competitors.
Vapester is a must for any vapers who want value for money, a wide range of products, fast and efficient delivery and excellent customer service.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and well packaged. Best prices on Hangsen liquids that I could find. Will definitely be buying from them again. Great service.
Carl H
Verified Buyer

Had a problem with my order going missing in the post but customer service was excellent and sent prompt replacements and a little extra for my trouble.
Would definitely recommend
Verified Buyer

Great value on multi purchase.Quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and good quality juice
Julie A
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, great price and fast delivery.
Colin D
Verified Buyer

Been looking for a liquid for a while now and couldn't get the right taste. Made my own still couldn't get what I was looking for. Then found vapester. Top quality liquids at really decent prices. Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Quick service, good prices!
Cesar V
Verified Buyer

Both e-liquid price (I ordered Hangsen RY4) and fast delivery are excellent, so although discovering Vapester on Internet just by coincidence I will consider it as one of my e-liquid suppliers.
Penny B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very fast deliver great products
Gary W
Verified Buyer

Good price for oils and fast delivery, great company
Laura S
Verified Buyer

I placed my order on a Friday around 2pm and I had my vape fluid delivered the following morning in the post. I didn't expect it to come that quick. Great product and very quick service. I have recommended Vapester to my friends :)
Anthony J
Verified Buyer

I received my order within two days at no extra cost very pleased with the service
Adam G
Verified Buyer

Great website, easy to use. Products are as described and delivery was very quick. I shall return!
Juliet M
Unverified Reviewer

Good choice of products. Fantastic prices. Super quick delivery. Will be buying from Vapester again.
Juliet M
Verified Buyer

Excellent products. Brilliant price. Quick delivery. Will be buying from Vapester again.
Verified Buyer

My order arrived the next morning, well packaged and great prices
David L
Verified Buyer

easy to order. great product and quick efficient delivery
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery and great vape liquid quality!
Vapester.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 289 reviews