Vapekit.co.uk Reviews

Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Vapekit.co.uk Reviews

support@vapekit.co.uk

Unit 103, 92 Oldfields Road,

Tell us how Vapekit.co.uk made you happy
Great company. Fast delivery, good prices and range of products. Not keen on the new web site...seems to be running very slowly and wouldn’t take debit card payment. Had to use PayPal.
Great job
Absolutely fabulous fantastico excellent customer service, always are spot on with keeping you updated about my orders also the cheapest option for vaping equipment and E-LIQUIDS, QUICK DELIVER, THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT SMOOTH SALE SERVICE, TAKE CARE BE COOL BE SAFE AND STAY BLESSED AND PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEK, ONE LOVE FROM ROOTESY, DEFFO RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT PERFECT VAPING,
Absolutely brilliant company, free next day delivery. Good quality goods. Always very reliable. EXCELLENT
Time to find another supplier. Vape kit have always had a great delivery service, good prices and free nic shots with certain brands. Now a price rise and No free nic shots. Sorry guys you’ve lost my custom.
Hi

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm sorry you found some product prices & deals have altered on our new site. This wasn't intentional and was most likely an error when migrating to our new web platform.

We've sent you an email to ask if you could give us some additional information so we can rectify any problems asap.

Thanks

Marc
Customer Support
I have been buying Vape Juice from Vapekit.co.uk for over a year now. I've never had a problem. Great service and everything arrives ontime in perfect condition. I also recommend Vapekit.co.uk to others. Thank-you.
Great selection of products. Top quality liquids. Very speedy delivery. 10/10
really is great
Never let me down and great easy website
Good product range. Very fast delivery. Excellent service.
Great product fair price and fast delivery
Items packed securely, very fast delivery. Highly recommend.
great easy use website, excellent products, super efficient service
excellent, good quality product. Great easy to use website, efficient service speedy delivery
Excellent customer service and suoer fast delivery
Superfast delivery. Cheapest in the UK. Thanks
There a great company my order only took 2 days to arrive there a very fast to deliver A++++++++
3rd order just put through excellent customer service and a very quick delivery. Keep up the good work and thank you .
This company is 1st class all the way, have used them for almost a year & they never disappoint :)..Super quick delivery excellent customer service thank you.
What a great company i get my oil quicker than going to the vape shop and so easy to order i Evan get reward points what more can i say thank you will use again
Vapekit.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 12,993 reviews