Tomboswelltrees.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tomboswelltrees.com

Tell us how Tomboswelltrees.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had a terrible honey fungus situation in my garden, and I contacted Tom Boswell Tree Services to take care of the matter. A tree needed to be felled, stumps, roots and contaminated soil dug up and removed.
They were very thorough and helped put up a barrier to stop any further contamination.
I also appreciated that they came with PPE and respecting social distancing guidelines whilst doing the work.
I will not hesitate to call them in the future and will also recommend them to my friends.
Highly recommended, a competitive quote and good advice on how to proceed. On site they arrived on time, were quick but careful on a narrow site with overhanging trees and cleared everything including checking the neighbors gardens,
I recently used Tom Boswell Trees to prune around 20 trees. Tom was very helpful and surveyed the trees and gave his recommendations. He then applied for the planning permission with the local borough council which was approved. His team were so polite, professional and did an amazing job. I had several quotes and Tom's quote was very competitive. I can not recommend Tom Boswell Trees high enough.
Tom Boswell Trees did a fantastic and big job for us. They applied to the Council for permission to remove two large and potentially dangerous trees, which they received. They then, after a number of site visits to our garden, removed the two trees, quickly, safely and extremely neatly. They then dug out the roots and subsequently planted three smaller trees, to give us some privacy. The three trees seem to be growing well and, at this stage, look as if they will achieve exactly what we were after.
I wish to register our thanks to Tom, Jacob and their Team, who I would not hesitate to use again.
Tom visited to view the job, estimate provided same day at a reasonable price.
The team arrived promptly, they are very pleasant young men who did an excellent job in removing an over large Bay tree. They also pruned 2 other trees leaving them in a pleasing symmetry. All waste removed and the garden and alley way cleaned up. I am delighted.
tree surgeons arrived promptly - worked swiftly and efficiently -
amd most importantly, created a beautiful shape out of an overgrown eucalpytus tree. exactly what i was hoping for- thank you .
Tom came to do an initial assessment on our cherry tree. He gave very useful advice about likely leaf problems, best time to prune, and very kindly took out a few tall straggling small branches (out of reach for me), at no charge! Very friendly, helpful and would definitely recommend. Thank you very much Tom
Tom and team cut our large tree back very well and into a good shape. Very nice team and all was clean and tidied up well throughout.
A very good job done - would definitely recommend.
I have nothing but praise for the service I received. When Tom came to inspect the tree he was very helpful in suggesting how the work should be done. A team of four arrived to do the job. They were very professional, helpful and courteous. The job was completed in good time, the tree now looks much better and they cleared everything away.
I have no hesitation in recommending the service. Well done
Excellent professional and friendly service. Tom was very understanding of the specific requirements and the three fellers (or tree fellas!) were cheerful, considerate and patient.
Great service, good value and clearly highly experienced tree guys. Would not hesitate to recommend them,
We had a very sensible quote for extensive pruning of an over large bay tree. Plus some very good advice on what to do. The work was completed very quickly and efficiently and all cuttings were removed from site.
I can heartily recommend Tom and his team.
Great job done by very courteous and professional crew. Would definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend.
Excellent ,Professional service. Would recommend and use them again.
We were very impressed with the service of felling a tree and trimming another. The initial quoting service was good. The work was carried out very satisfactorily and we were happy with the results. The lads were very friendly, professional and completed the work efficiently. They also cleared everything away and left the place tidy. We also thought the service was carried out at a good, competitive price. We certainly recommend their services.
This was the first time I had engaged Tom Boswell Tree Services and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service I received from everyone I had contact with. Jane answered my initial query promptly and we were able to organise a site visit for a quote quickly. Tom turned up on time for the site visit and I received the quote very quickly. I received a courtesy call the working day before the work was due to be carried out and the guys who came to do the work (Sam & James) arrived on time (in fact, a few minutes early), were polite and friendly and carried out the work quickly and efficiently.
It was a pleasure to do business with Tom and his team and I would have no hesitation engaging them again in the future or recommending them to anyone else.
James and Sam from Tom Boswell Trees Services came to grind down a stump which had been taking up space in our garden for quite some time.

They were absolute gentlemen and sorted the stump in no time at all - tidying everything away after. You would hardly know there had been a stump at all!

I can't recommend them highly enough: Great, friendly service, delivery quickly and efficiently at a fair price. What more can you ask?
Would highly recommend Tom and his team. From the quotation visit to the removal of tree and clear up, everything was stress free, professional and highly competent. The job also took less time and was cheaper than I expected. Would definitely use again
Very professional, easy to deal with, clear quotations and carried out the job exactly as requested.
c5% more expensive than other quotes but definitely worth the marginal difference.
Would recommend and use again without any hesitation.
Tom and his team are brilliant. I've used them three times over the years to manage aspects of my garden and they've always been incredibly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I highly recommend them and can't imagine getting a better (or tidier) service anywhere else.
Tomboswelltrees.com is rated 4.96 based on 79 reviews