Tomboswelltrees.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tomboswelltrees.com

Tell us how Tomboswelltrees.com made you happy

"Great job done by very courteous and professional crew. Would definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend."
"Excellent ,Professional service. Would recommend and use them again."
"We were very impressed with the service of felling a tree and trimming another. The initial quoting service was good. The work was carried out very satisfactorily and we were happy with the results. The lads were very friendly, professional and completed the work efficiently. They also cleared everything away and left the place tidy. We also thought the service was carried out at a good, competitive price. We certainly recommend their services."
"This was the first time I had engaged Tom Boswell Tree Services and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service I received from everyone I had contact with. Jane answered my initial query promptly and we were able to organise a site visit for a quote quickly. Tom turned up on time for the site visit and I received the quote very quickly. I received a courtesy call the working day before the work was due to be carried out and the guys who came to do the work (Sam & James) arrived on time (in fact, a few minutes early), were polite and friendly and carried out the work quickly and efficiently. It was a pleasure to do business with Tom and his team and I would have no hesitation engaging them again in the future or recommending them to anyone else."
"James and Sam from Tom Boswell Trees Services came to grind down a stump which had been taking up space in our garden for quite some time. They were absolute gentlemen and sorted the stump in no time at all - tidying everything away after. You would hardly know there had been a stump at all! I can't recommend them highly enough: Great, friendly service, delivery quickly and efficiently at a fair price. What more can you ask?"
"Would highly recommend Tom and his team. From the quotation visit to the removal of tree and clear up, everything was stress free, professional and highly competent. The job also took less time and was cheaper than I expected. Would definitely use again"
"Very professional, easy to deal with, clear quotations and carried out the job exactly as requested. c5% more expensive than other quotes but definitely worth the marginal difference. Would recommend and use again without any hesitation."
"Tom and his team are brilliant. I've used them three times over the years to manage aspects of my garden and they've always been incredibly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I highly recommend them and can't imagine getting a better (or tidier) service anywhere else."
"I work in a busy London nursery school which had a large wooden climbing structure that we wanted to reduce. Freddie, Gary and Sam did the job perfectly. They listened to exactly what we wanted, they removed sections of the climbing frame in order for us to decide how we wanted to proceed. When the guys came across some large metal bolts they drove back to their yard returning with tools that enabled them to remove the bolts. This resulted in us being able to keep parts of the structure that we would otherwise be unable to. The 120 children also loved watching the guys work who spent time explaining what they were doing to them."
"A highly professional team who carried out my 'tree' jobs to a high standard - knowledgeable, charming and tidy. Would gladly use again and recommend to anyone"
"Tom's team did a brilliant job with our trees. From the start it was easy to get hold of Tom and nothing was too much trouble. He sent in applications to the council for permission for tree felling, booked parking suspensions, and moved his dates around to accommodate us. Sam and Gary who came to do the work clearly understood how trees grow and the finished result is even better than we hoped for. They were really professional, friendly, and very tidy. Apart from the missing trees you wouldn't know they'd been here."
"A competitive quote to carry out hard pruning of a large coniferous tree. Really pleased with the work which was not easy. All cuttings had to be taken through the house but garden and house left clean and tidy. A professional outfit and had complete trust in their advice and work. Happy."
"I would thoroughly recommend Tom and his team .They know trees and the work is done with thought,care and knowledge . I will be using them again."
"Tom’s team did a terrific job of removing my big eucalyptus tree. They were punctual, friendly, professional & coped wonderfully with a tricky space & awkward access. Nothing was too much trouble & they left the garden spotless. Cheap, no. Good value for money, absolutely. I would highly recommend using Tom Boswell Trees to anyone who needs any tree removal or maintenance."
"Tom Boswell Trees were brilliant - polite, efficient, professional and quick. When they arrived, they asked for clarification about how much I wanted to prune and left my garden unbelievably tidy afterwards."
"Highly professional, swift, courteous team. Trees left elegantly shaped. Garden left immaculate afterwards."
"Tom and his team lopped a large and neglected bay tree. The work was carried out efficiently and in a businesslike manner. The team are friendly. I would recommend this company."
"Tom and his team did a fantastic job and were so good natured and helpful. I would really recommend them, and would use them again."
"Great job and a pleasure to have on site."
"They were on time, worked really hard and cheerfully, nobtrouble, did an awesome job , will always recommend them and use them again"
Tomboswelltrees.com is rated 4.96 based on 67 reviews