Tomboswelltrees.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tomboswelltrees.com

Tell us how Tomboswelltrees.com made you happy

"Tom and his team are brilliant. I've used them three times over the years to manage aspects of my garden and they've always been incredibly knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I highly recommend them and can't imagine getting a better (or tidier) service anywhere else."
"I work in a busy London nursery school which had a large wooden climbing structure that we wanted to reduce. Freddie, Gary and Sam did the job perfectly. They listened to exactly what we wanted, they removed sections of the climbing frame in order for us to decide how we wanted to proceed. When the guys came across some large metal bolts they drove back to their yard returning with tools that enabled them to remove the bolts. This resulted in us being able to keep parts of the structure that we would otherwise be unable to. The 120 children also loved watching the guys work who spent time explaining what they were doing to them."
"A highly professional team who carried out my 'tree' jobs to a high standard - knowledgeable, charming and tidy. Would gladly use again and recommend to anyone"
"Tom's team did a brilliant job with our trees. From the start it was easy to get hold of Tom and nothing was too much trouble. He sent in applications to the council for permission for tree felling, booked parking suspensions, and moved his dates around to accommodate us. Sam and Gary who came to do the work clearly understood how trees grow and the finished result is even better than we hoped for. They were really professional, friendly, and very tidy. Apart from the missing trees you wouldn't know they'd been here."
"A competitive quote to carry out hard pruning of a large coniferous tree. Really pleased with the work which was not easy. All cuttings had to be taken through the house but garden and house left clean and tidy. A professional outfit and had complete trust in their advice and work. Happy."
"I would thoroughly recommend Tom and his team .They know trees and the work is done with thought,care and knowledge . I will be using them again."
"Tom’s team did a terrific job of removing my big eucalyptus tree. They were punctual, friendly, professional & coped wonderfully with a tricky space & awkward access. Nothing was too much trouble & they left the garden spotless. Cheap, no. Good value for money, absolutely. I would highly recommend using Tom Boswell Trees to anyone who needs any tree removal or maintenance."
"Tom Boswell Trees were brilliant - polite, efficient, professional and quick. When they arrived, they asked for clarification about how much I wanted to prune and left my garden unbelievably tidy afterwards."
"Highly professional, swift, courteous team. Trees left elegantly shaped. Garden left immaculate afterwards."
"Tom and his team lopped a large and neglected bay tree. The work was carried out efficiently and in a businesslike manner. The team are friendly. I would recommend this company."
"Tom and his team did a fantastic job and were so good natured and helpful. I would really recommend them, and would use them again."
"Great job and a pleasure to have on site."
"They were on time, worked really hard and cheerfully, nobtrouble, did an awesome job , will always recommend them and use them again"
"just a first class service.....!"
"The job was done really efficiently by very friendly personnel"
"Courteous, professional, efficient and reasonably priced."
"A very good and reliable service. Thank you."
"Charles is very knowledgeable and helps us to keep our Hawthorn tree. He proposed and organised ‘drop crotching’ which left a better natural shape and the light to come through."
"They pruned a plum tree which had grown too large. Very happy with the result, it's got a nice compact shape now and the guys cleared up everything and left the garden nice and tidy."
"On time, did job efficiently as quoted. Very pleasant and easy to deal with."
Tomboswelltrees.com is rated 4.97 based on 60 reviews