Tomboswelltrees.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tomboswelltrees.com

How would you rate Tomboswelltrees.com ?

"Tom and his team did a fantastic job and were so good natured and helpful. I would really recommend them, and would use them again."
"Great job and a pleasure to have on site."
"They were on time, worked really hard and cheerfully, nobtrouble, did an awesome job , will always recommend them and use them again"
M Corcoran
Verified Buyer
"just a first class service.....!"
J Stanhope
Verified Buyer
"The job was done really efficiently by very friendly personnel"
"Courteous, professional, efficient and reasonably priced."
"A very good and reliable service. Thank you."
"Charles is very knowledgeable and helps us to keep our Hawthorn tree. He proposed and organised ‘drop crotching’ which left a better natural shape and the light to come through."
"They pruned a plum tree which had grown too large. Very happy with the result, it's got a nice compact shape now and the guys cleared up everything and left the garden nice and tidy."
D Thompson
Verified Buyer
"On time, did job efficiently as quoted. Very pleasant and easy to deal with."
"Tom & his crew carried out work in my garden, leaving it looking neat and tidy. They are professional and friendly and Tom offered expert advice at no extra charge."
"A very pleasant and professional company to deal with. I'd happily recommend to anyone."
"Efficient, knowledgable, quick and clean"
D Fellowes
Verified Buyer
"We had used Tom Boswell tree services previously and were pleased to engage their expertise again, very professional, very reliable, and competent."
"The team guys are all knowledgeable and very professional in the way they approach and carry out their work, and are all very polite and friendly ."
"Very happy with Tomboswelltrees. Prompt service, polite and a job well done."
"Communications were good with prompt provision of cost estimates and confirmation of date and time for work. Team notified me on the day of their time of arrival which was a little later than planned but letting me now meant it wasn't a problem. The work was done efficiently and they tied up properly afterwards."
"Second time we've used Tomboswelltrees for work on our garden trees, including appropriate maintenance of a mature sycamore and the removal of a cherry tree. Tom's advice has been spot on; his team punctual, efficient and tidy. No hesitation to recommend."
"Experts, friendly, polite and left everything tidy"
"My olive tree had grown very high and had become shapeless as I hadn't had it cut for two years. It needed a serious reduction to stop it blocking light from my garden and to regain a good shape. The team that came did exactly what I'd been advised was necessary by Tom. Having reduced it and thinned it out, it is now has a very attractive shape and much more light gets into the rest of the garden. The team worked efficiently and left behind no debris and were very pleasant.This is the best cut that the tree has had and I couldn't be more pleased."
Tomboswelltrees.com is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews