Tomboswelltrees.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tomboswelltrees.com

Tell us how Tomboswelltrees.com made you happy
Very professional and attentive to every detail. I cannot thank them enough for all their good work.
Friendly and professional. The team did an excellent job of taking out two dead trees, including stump removal, and reduced the height of two yew trees. They were efficient, took care not to trample on plants and moved ornaments to ensure that they weren’t damaged, and finally left the place immaculately tidy.
After the insurance company got Tom Boswell Tree Services in to remove a tree, we used them twice thereafter. Each time the team did a great job, whether carefully trimming a tree and digging out a large shrub to grinding roots - the work was done with care and knowledge and we were very happy with the end results.
The team were very well-organized and knowledgeable. We had 2 trees that needed cutting down to the stump after an insurance survey. As they were in a conservation area and TPO’d – we left it to Tom Boswell Trees to apply for planning consent, which they did and achieved consent quickly. They worked very efficiently and carried out a thorough clear up afterwards. I would highly recommend using Tom Boswell Trees.
The team were punctual, efficient, and professional. Excellent job done, with site left clean and tidy. Highly recommended.
Very helpful and efficient service carried out on the dates agreed and to the estimated cost. Have used them before and will again in the future.
Very polite, very efficient and very tidy job, thanks...
From start to finish, the team were polite, tidy, courteous & professional. We have a large tree behind our garden wall that had never been pruned. The 3 guys took care to prune and shape, while maintaining the lateral branches I wanted to keep. They went beyond task, by kindly assisting with overgrown ivy and a rotting unsafe pergola. I would definitely recommend Tom Boswell Trees and will definitely be using them again in future.
They did a lot of tree pruning and shaping and were sensitive to what I wanted. Very diligent, friendly crew. Most pleased with the expert service.
Thank you for your excellent work, pruning our two birches, especially that over the greenhouse. I shan't hesitate to rely on you again.
I used Tom Boswell Tree Services recently for tree felling and stump grinding. Everyone I dealt with was super friendly and helpful. They did a great job and were very thorough when it came to cleaning up. I would definitely use them again.
Two very polite young men who did an excellent job and tidied everything away. One of them gave me useful gardening advice! Good value. Highly recommended.
An excellent job on our pear tree - very sensitively completed. It was done by hand and left the tree looking great for the Winter and next Spring. The site was very well cleared afterwards. I have known The company for a long time. They always do a good job. We are really grateful. Thank you.
I've used Tom Boswell trees at two addresses, once to completely clear a garden so that it could be landscaped, and the second time to pollard two massive trees and thin a few others. On both occasions the team arrived on time, completed the job without a word of complaint, and left the spaces looking lovely without any trace of their having been there. They also reduced the bill on the first job, unasked, because it hadn't taken as long as anticipated.
A most professionally run business , staffed by delightful, friendly, people. The team arrived early and spent a morning cutting back neglected tees on our terrace. They were careful to check exactly what was required and worked with care; happily giving advice when requested. The noise level was low and they did a super clean-up before departing. I was very happy with the tree surgeons and will certainly use this firm in the future. Thank you.
Tom's team arrived bang on time- the 3 jobs they carried out (felling a dead tree/reducing the crown of another tree and lopping overhanging branches) were very professionally undertaken and they cleared up thoroughly at the end of the job. The price for the job was sensible so I would recommend them highly
This is the 2nd time I've used Tom and his team, which is testament enough (for me) . Not the cheapest but you 'gets what you pay for' which is a professional and courteous team, who do a great job, and leave the garden tidy. Most importantly it's a legitimate operation and all necessary permits are obtained on the clients behalf with the local council. Great company to deal with.
I had a terrible honey fungus situation in my garden, and I contacted Tom Boswell Tree Services to take care of the matter. A tree needed to be felled, stumps, roots and contaminated soil dug up and removed. They were very thorough and helped put up a barrier to stop any further contamination. I also appreciated that they came with PPE and respecting social distancing guidelines whilst doing the work. I will not hesitate to call them in the future and will also recommend them to my friends.
Highly recommended, a competitive quote and good advice on how to proceed. On site they arrived on time, were quick but careful on a narrow site with overhanging trees and cleared everything including checking the neighbors gardens,
I recently used Tom Boswell Trees to prune around 20 trees. Tom was very helpful and surveyed the trees and gave his recommendations. He then applied for the planning permission with the local borough council which was approved. His team were so polite, professional and did an amazing job. I had several quotes and Tom's quote was very competitive. I can not recommend Tom Boswell Trees high enough.
Tomboswelltrees.com is rated 4.97 based on 96 reviews