Tomboswelltrees.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tomboswelltrees.com

Tell us how Tomboswelltrees.com made you happy

"I would thoroughly recommend Tom and his team .They know trees and the work is done with thought,care and knowledge . I will be using them again."
"Tom’s team did a terrific job of removing my big eucalyptus tree. They were punctual, friendly, professional & coped wonderfully with a tricky space & awkward access. Nothing was too much trouble & they left the garden spotless. Cheap, no. Good value for money, absolutely. I would highly recommend using Tom Boswell Trees to anyone who needs any tree removal or maintenance."
"Tom Boswell Trees were brilliant - polite, efficient, professional and quick. When they arrived, they asked for clarification about how much I wanted to prune and left my garden unbelievably tidy afterwards."
"Highly professional, swift, courteous team. Trees left elegantly shaped. Garden left immaculate afterwards."
"Tom and his team lopped a large and neglected bay tree. The work was carried out efficiently and in a businesslike manner. The team are friendly. I would recommend this company."
"Tom and his team did a fantastic job and were so good natured and helpful. I would really recommend them, and would use them again."
"Great job and a pleasure to have on site."
"They were on time, worked really hard and cheerfully, nobtrouble, did an awesome job , will always recommend them and use them again"
"just a first class service.....!"
"The job was done really efficiently by very friendly personnel"
"Courteous, professional, efficient and reasonably priced."
"A very good and reliable service. Thank you."
"Charles is very knowledgeable and helps us to keep our Hawthorn tree. He proposed and organised ‘drop crotching’ which left a better natural shape and the light to come through."
"They pruned a plum tree which had grown too large. Very happy with the result, it's got a nice compact shape now and the guys cleared up everything and left the garden nice and tidy."
"On time, did job efficiently as quoted. Very pleasant and easy to deal with."
"Tom & his crew carried out work in my garden, leaving it looking neat and tidy. They are professional and friendly and Tom offered expert advice at no extra charge."
"A very pleasant and professional company to deal with. I'd happily recommend to anyone."
"Efficient, knowledgable, quick and clean"
"We had used Tom Boswell tree services previously and were pleased to engage their expertise again, very professional, very reliable, and competent."
"The team guys are all knowledgeable and very professional in the way they approach and carry out their work, and are all very polite and friendly ."
Tomboswelltrees.com is rated 4.96 based on 55 reviews