HSQE Ltd Reviews

403 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

S Errey
Verified Buyer

The online course was well structured allowing me to dip in and out as and when I was able to.
J Tan
Verified Buyer

I have no hesitation in recommending HSQE and what they are doing to lower the cost of training in vital health and safety skills. High quality courses and excellent support. I'd give 10 stars if I could.
R Chapman
Verified Buyer

A lot of relevant content. I especially liked the real life examples of the topics covered. The mock tests also prepared me for the final test. I am pleased to recommend this course and the HSQE team.
D Shaw
Verified Buyer

HSQE's service was always prompt and promptness in this day and age counts alot.
A Ahmed
Verified Buyer

The course went into a lot of detail without making it overly complicated. Exceptional value.
P Sykes
Verified Buyer

Straight from the off I received an email from a gentleman at HSQE introducing himself and welcoming me. This made me feel at ease with the course. The course its self was very well structured and asling as you wrote notes for each section the end assesment is nothing to worry about.
D Todd
Verified Buyer

The course explained everything in an easy and logical way. The tutor was always available to help when required.

Thanks for your help!
M Adegbesan
Verified Buyer

Good price and convenient platform.
D Povey
Verified Buyer

Simple and easy to follow at my own pace
D Orr

Excellent material, quick feedback
Verified Buyer

The course content was clear and the site easy to navigate
Verified Buyer

HSQE course material was easily understood and helped me learn the IOSH Managing Safely course in less than 8 weeks.

The project assessment was explained excellently well and the tutor support was fantastic and received feedback usually within a couple of hours.

Would highly recommend using HSQE again for future courses.
Verified Buyer

Pleasantly surprised with how much detail the course went into.
H Prunty
Verified Buyer

They replied quickly to any queries I had and they were very precise with their instructions
T Forester
Verified Buyer

Yours was the best value course that I found. From making my payment to receiving my login details taking the course and receiving my certificate was completely flawless. Thank you for a great service and helping me to gain a worthwhile qualification so easily.
R Jackson
Verified Buyer

Excellent value. Very good service. I had a slight issue with the login but that was me Rushing to get started on the course and not reading the instructions that was sent to me! Very happy to recommend and will be doing further courses.
S Marsh
Verified Buyer

good course content and support
J Osborne
Verified Buyer

The course was easy to follow and was completed with out any issues other than there were issues with my log in details, but after several emails a new link was sent to me which worked fine.
R Crook
Verified Buyer

Having searched online to take a few small online courses I found HSQE, I read through their terms and conditions and the courses they were offering via E learning.
I payed and took 2 small courses first passing both and getting great help and information from the team.
With that I decided on the longer much more serious ISOH managing safety course.
I knew the help and tutors would help me at any stage of the course if I needed them.
Throughout the course I was able to ask questions and within a short period I received a response back with an answer
The team and my tutor John was great, professional and very reliable I was able to obtain a pass and with feedback from John came away feeling happy and satisfied
A great price on all the courses a very good online service throughout which I fully would recommend to anyone looking to sit any course being offered.
L Dean
Verified Buyer

Really good course. Excellent service, even on a Sunday. Thank you and happy to recommend.
HSQE Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 403 reviews