HSQE Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HSQE Ltd

About HSQE Ltd: HSQE Ltd provide pragmatic health, safety, quality and environmental consultancy and training solutions for a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad.

support@hsqe.co.uk

E Rush
Verified Buyer

A very structured, easy to follow course with assistance on hand if required. Particularly liked being able to complete this at my own pace - Would highly recommend - 5* from me and thank you HSQE
Wonderful feedback Emma, many thanks
C Hutt
Verified Buyer

Course material very informative, easily understood with the essential points emphasized
Many thanks for your feedback Chris.
G Walford
Verified Buyer

Great communication from HSQE throughout the courses, very helpful at all times with good advice during my final project.
Many thanks for the feedback Graham, much appreciated.
Verified Buyer

Absolute clarity on price and training materials. Training materials clear and the software was easy to navigate through. Had taken a classroom based course 10 years ago so had previous knowledge of subject matter. E-learning offers a more affordable solution. Would recommend e-learning to anyone juggling competing work demands / home life / training priorities.

Very prompt and efficient service. Completed the course within 10 hours.

10 hours? That must be a record :) Great feedback, many thanks
P Dawson
Verified Buyer

Very well planned modules with interim knowledge checks. The online training worked well with my other commitments as I could study at my own pace and when I had time.

Many thanks for the feedback Paul.
L Hargreaves
Verified Buyer

Online course is much easier for the busier person as it allows you to do the revision in your own time.
Many thanks LIam
F John Hadi
Verified Buyer

great service and very helpful we will use them again no doubt ! thank you
Great to hear it! Many thanks Farris
J Cassidy
Verified Buyer

The online courses provided by HSQE are clear and easy to follow. I have completed a total of six now, all completely relevant, and found that in all cases, the coursework provided me with an enjoyable learning experience. The response from HSQE is immediate. At no time did I feel as though I was on my own, with no support. I have numerous emails from the team, covering every stage of my courses. These online courses allowed me to fit the study around my current work commitments, and represented excellent value. I would have no hesitation in recommending HSQE as a distance learning provider.
Thanks very much for the feedback Jim. I've passed it on to the team and treated them all to a cuppa! :)
M Wilton-Morgan
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, affordable products and friendly/prompt support
Many thanks for the feedback Meg.
S Owen
Verified Buyer

Well priced, system easy to use/navigate, tutors very helpful to i would recommend using.
Sean Complete Signage Ltd
Many thanks for the feedback and recommendation Sean.
Verified Buyer

Clear text, that is easy to digest, and is relevant to many types of business
Many thanks for your feedback
M Callaghan
Verified Buyer

From start to finish the course was delivered in a professional and convenient manner. Support was readily available for the course and any queries/submittals were responded to quickly. I would recommend this course for anyone who is responsible for keeping people safe in the workplace.
Many thanks for the feedback and recommendation.
Verified Buyer

The course was very informative and I thought the presentations went into a lot of detail. I liked how you could go back over the multiple choice exams as many times as you want to practice before taking the end assessment.
Many thanks for the feedback. Have a good weekend.
J Beckingham
Verified Buyer

The course covered many areas and provided me with all the necessary information to help me in my role as Heath and safety office within my company. It has enabled me to look afresh at the present documentation that we keep and reassess their adequacy and
re-design some of them. it has refreshed my knowledge and awareness of the safety of my fellow colleagues and company.
Many thanks for the feedback Jan. Much appreciated.
R Howells
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with and course info was detailed and varied!!
Kept me busy in the evenings 😊
Cerys were either emailed or if via accredited bodies only took a few days .
Excellent 👍🏽
Thanks for the feedback Rob. Much appreciated.
J Veitch
Verified Buyer

The course was well laid out and easy to follow. I bought the five items bonus pack that was really good value for money.
Thanks .
Thank you for your feedback John.
Verified Buyer

Prompt at getting the course to me and helpful when I phoned up the support line.
Many thanks for your feedback.
T Orr
Verified Buyer

Best value price for an IOSH training course online. Very flexible with online study and access to a tutor over a 6 month period. Broken down into easy-to-follow modules with assessments throughout and a final project. Would highly recommend to anyone who can't afford to take time out for a 3-5 day classroom-based training course.
Great feedback Tom. Many thanks.
K Johnston
Verified Buyer

Course was clear and easy to follow and knowing the tutor support was on hand if needed was a great support.
Many thanks for the feedback Katrina.
P Flanagan
Verified Buyer

Simple, wel organised approach to access learning.
Thanks for the feedback Peter