Hothouse Reviews

5 Rating 115 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Hothouse

01905724681

Tell us how Hothouse made you happy
A pleasure to deal with ! I found a dress that was out of stock in my size locally( Devon),ordered it online,spoke to a lovely gentleman the next day,he said the parcel would be sent first class,it was... It arrived today,nicely wrapped and with some thoughtful little samples to hand cream and perfume etc. I would definitely recommend buying from them,I wish I lived nearer,but ordering online was so easy,thanks:-)
Really good delivery time and arrived in perfect condition. The colour is a little lighter than I was expecting but still looks great.
I bought this purse after seeing a friend with one . Excellent quick service and excellent quality , very happy with my purchase and will certainly be back for more shopping….. Thank you
Ordered these for my daughter and although I haven't seen them she was delighted. Great turnaround from ordering to delivery.
Very nice bag indeed arrived in the stated time most impressed I will be happy to order in the future
Beautiful little fox, thank you. My granddaughter will love it.
Very fast and efficient service, lovely product
Super quick dispatch, love the ornament ! Great service
I ordered a picture on Thursday, it arrived on Saturday, I was very impressed
Ordered on line on Sunday due to absence at the actual shop, hand delivered on Monday. What better service is that. Amazing product will recommend to friends and family. Will also go to the shop . Cannot recommend enough.
Bought these socks for a friend’s birthday. He loved them. They arrived in good time and safely.
Fabulous offers. And quality items. The owner went above and beyond to help me out. I’m so grateful. Super fast delivery also. You can’t go wrong..
Really lovely product, and exactly what I was looking for. Prompt delivery.
Good quality and fast delivery
Didn't have any interaction with seller, but fast shipping and great product.
this is for a Christmas gift looks great nice pen and holder a good bye for flamingo lovers too
Lovely little extra Mother’s Day gift. Quick delivery.
Excellent service. Item ordered arrived very quickly.
Lovely products, arrived promptly. Excellent customer service,
Excellent service, fast post and safely packaged. I highly recommend this shop. Thank you 😊.
Hothouse is rated 4.95 based on 115 reviews