Hothouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hothouse

01905724681

Tell us how Hothouse made you happy
My order was processed and delivered to me very quickly even though we were in lockdown. Friendly and efficient service. Will be recommending Hothouse to all my friends.
Brilliant, website easy to use, click & collect was a dream, products were well packaged to protect them (crockery).
Will be shopping (online & physically when allowed) again.
Love this boutique, quirky and adorable
Excellent service..highly recommend.
Beautiful shop. always worth a visit. Very genuinely friendly & helpful owners. Would highly recommend whether your looking for a gift for someone or to treat yourself
Fabulous range of goods at sensible prices. The item I ordered arrived quickly and well packaged.
Lovely range of products. My order was delivered more quickly than expected and was very well wrapped! Thank you
Such a great range of beautiful products, ideal for Christmas and great customer services! Thank you
Really great selection of Wrendale products. I chose to collect in store which was easy. Lots of ways to pay including PayPal and Apple Pay. Thanks!
Really good service - made my order on online on a Friday night and was delivered on Saturday afternoon, great service. Will definitely be ordering from Hothouse again.
Very pleased with all products ordered. Will use you again!
Very pleased with all products ordered. Will use you again!
Beautiful products, packed with care and delivered promptly! Excellent service.
Excellent choice of different gifts. Fabulous customer service. So pleased with the delivery of my item.
Very easy to use website. Excellent choice of gifts. Prompt delivery. Would totally recommend. I wanted to shop locally during lockdown. This shop was perfect
Fantastic! I ordered mid afternoon and received an email within a hour to say items had been dispatched. 7.30 next morning the postman was on my doorstep. All items I ordered were well packed and good quality. Thank you!
Lovely friendly service and good quality goods
Hothouse is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews