Hothouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hothouse

01905724681

Tell us how Hothouse made you happy
Good website that is easy to navigate with a selection of quality items. Very prompt service.
Brilliant service and quick postage to Australia. Highly recommend.
My favourite shop and I order the blue deck shoes and they were dropped off later that day to myhome address. They are soo light and comfy feels like slippers on my feet. Brakeburn is the make.
I loved the handbag that I bought. Delivered very quickly. Great service.
Bought canvas and note book as a birthday present. Recipient very happy. Items came very quickly.
Outstanding customer service ! So pleased with my recent order and pleasantly surprised on receiving it by home delivery later that sameday. Love the Worcester shop and looking forward to visiting when next in town.
Outstanding service, delivered the next day ,very impressed. I love this shop and can't wait for them to open again. very good quality clothing, better than any high street chain. hope this shop never has to close because local people don't support it. good luck hothouse.
Thank you Hothouse -amazing service I placed an order in the morning and by 5 oclock the same day my order was personally delivered to my door. Always good to support a local company too Caroline P
So pleased to order some goodies on line and to go to the shop and collect from Dave who is always so helpful. Everything is always top quality and individual compared to the run of the mill shops. Can't wait for lockdown to end to be able to browse once again.
Very Happy with Products, the items were gifts.
Always fabulous service from the staff. And have gone the extra mile through lockdown. Love supporting a lovely local business.
Brilliant. Ease of purchase and home delivery the next day what more can you ask for, other than actually being able to browse in the shop when we are all allowed too again.
Beautiful shop, many types of lovely high quality products for gifts & to treat yourself. Owners are always friendly & helpful. Reliable efficient collection/delivery during lockdown
Excellent service. super fast delivery. Ordered small wrendale canvas. Already have 5 gorgeous wall hangings. Superb quality. Thank you. 😊
Really pleased with items ordered. Excellent service wasn't expecting delivery by hand. Will be ordering again in the future. Thank you.
So easy to order, love my Wrendale socks. Because of difficulty going to collect item, they hand delivered! Amazing service again. Thank you!
I am always pleased with everything I order from hothouse.the service is impeccable. The only concern i have, is because of so many gorgeous things I tend to spend too much 😁
All three items were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. The gift bags provided with the bamboo socks were a lovely touch.
Superb service for quality goods, thank you Hothouse, love my tunic. Thank you
I am very happy with the service and always receive my order quickly.
Hothouse is rated 5.00 based on 50 reviews