Hothouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hothouse

01905724681

Tell us how Hothouse made you happy
Really pleased with items ordered. Excellent service wasn't expecting delivery by hand. Will be ordering again in the future. Thank you.
So easy to order, love my Wrendale socks. Because of difficulty going to collect item, they hand delivered! Amazing service again. Thank you!
I am always pleased with everything I order from hothouse.the service is impeccable. The only concern i have, is because of so many gorgeous things I tend to spend too much 😁
All three items were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. The gift bags provided with the bamboo socks were a lovely touch.
Superb service for quality goods, thank you Hothouse, love my tunic. Thank you
I am very happy with the service and always receive my order quickly.
Really happy with items purchased and delivery was great. Only ordered on the Sunday and delivered in person on Monday. Friendly and reliable. Would definitely recommend.
Bought lovely birthday present which was delivered the next day - excellent service and great artwork gift
Excellent service, hand delivered !!!
Would buy again. Thank you.
Fantastic customer service. Order arrived next day, perfectly packaged. Very reasonable prices and free p&p - perfect!
Frist time I order from hothouse and very happy with the service . Order came within 4 days .
Ordered a bag to match a poncho given as a gift and was thrilled to see they stocked it.
Ordered it immediately along with another item which was out of stock (and refunded very quickly considering it was the festive season). As a gesture of goodwill the shop paid first class post which was received quickly and in a lovely package.

Excellent communication and customer service, will happily shop there again, just wish we lived closer!
Excellent service. Parcel was well packed and arrived within a few days of ordering. Will be placing future orders.
Extremely god service,very quick delivery,very good value.Pleased with the service vey friendly telephone service.
Brilliant service. Good choice of gifts and fast delivery. Thank you.
I ordered some fragile items which were hand delivered rather than posted to ensure safe delivery. I am very grateful to Hothouse for going above and beyond to provide an excellent shopping experience. Thank you :)
Amazing communication. Super helpful. Lovely stock. Fast delivery. Will be returning to shop with you ;).
My items arrived quickly and were well packaged, even added a little note to say where small item could be found.
The items were as described. Will be using company again to order another clock as it’s so beautiful and a perfect gift.
Arrived on time, pleased with my purchases
My order was processed and delivered to me very quickly even though we were in lockdown. Friendly and efficient service. Will be recommending Hothouse to all my friends.
Hothouse is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews