Hot Tub Centre NI Reviews

alain@hottubcentre.com

Maryland Industrial Estate, 21, Ballygowan Rd, Moneyreagh,

Tell us how Hot Tub Centre NI made you happy

Telephone
"Highly recommend these guys. So friendly and informative. So pleased with our new tub."
"Excellent service from purchase to installation!"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Simply superb!"
"Fantastic service and tub. Arrived on time, lovely guys, great chemical training and can’t wait to use it!"
"Alain and Alistair are great and we love our new hot tub. We would highly recommend them!"
"Excellent Service delighted with the Hot tub"
"Very impressed with service from start to Finish would highly recommend.."
"I have had my first hot tub for approximately 18 months now and the level of service from Alain and his son has remained at the highest level. Advice and support is readily available and to date at no charge. If you want continuing service then this is the company for you. Good old fashioned values of giving quality customer service."
"Thank you for the fantastic quick repair! Excellent service"
"Very pleased with new tub, just in time for Christmas"
"Been a client for years - no short cuts Great job -always a cracking job Also use for my swimming pool requirements 5 ????"
"Fantastic service. Arrived when they said they would, placed hot tub and gave us really good instructions about looking after tub. Thanks for the fantasy hot tub as well!!"
"Fantastic support"
"Great job many thanks"
"First class service from start to finish, Ian and Alastair were very helpful, excellent job"
"Fabulous team definitely recommend. Great customer service and brilliant hot tubs"
"Very helpful company. Very pleased"
"We had the best week with the hot tub. The kids loved it and all adults enjoyed relaxing after they were in bed. Definitely use you guys again. ????"
"After researching online I ended up buying locally. I am so glad I did. First class service and would recommend to anyone."
"We thought about buying a hot tub as a treat for ourselves and grandkids when they invade. Like everyone else these days we went on line to check out the cost upkeep etc. A little daunted by what we read and heard we finally decided to take the plunge. My reckoning was the cost was equivalent to 1 Chinese takeaway a week. We found a local company literally 10 minutes away hot tub centre NI they were informative and reasonably priced. I told them that i would like installed for my wife’s birthday ( another saving) 2 days hence, to my pleasant surprise they did. We had an issue about keeping the tub clean and not only did HT NI give us further advice they came out drained the tube cleaned as necessary refilled it whilst we were at work. We’ve had the tub 9 months the cost was as expected the grandkids love it more importantly I do too. We still have our takeaways, but if it comes to a choice 1 Chinese will have to go every time."
Hot Tub Centre NI is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews