Hot Tub Centre NI Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hot Tub Centre NI

alain@hottubcentre.com

Maryland Industrial Estate, 21, Ballygowan Rd, Moneyreagh,

How would you rate Hot Tub Centre NI ?

"After researching online I ended up buying locally. I am so glad I did. First class service and would recommend to anyone."
"We thought about buying a hot tub as a treat for ourselves and grandkids when they invade. Like everyone else these days we went on line to check out the cost upkeep etc. A little daunted by what we read and heard we finally decided to take the plunge. My reckoning was the cost was equivalent to 1 Chinese takeaway a week. We found a local company literally 10 minutes away hot tub centre NI they were informative and reasonably priced. I told them that i would like installed for my wife’s birthday ( another saving) 2 days hence, to my pleasant surprise they did. We had an issue about keeping the tub clean and not only did HT NI give us further advice they came out drained the tube cleaned as necessary refilled it whilst we were at work. We’ve had the tub 9 months the cost was as expected the grandkids love it more importantly I do too. We still have our takeaways, but if it comes to a choice 1 Chinese will have to go every time."
"Excellent service. My tub was delivered and installed as promised. The team are all very helpful and knowledgable and on hand for all queries and follow ups. A home is only a house without a tub! I would have no hesitation in recommending the Hot Tub Centre NI."
"Thank you so much for looking after my therapy pool, aka hot tub, while I moved home. Not having it made me realise how much it helped my pain. Alastair and Ian were efficient, helpful and friendly. Thank you."
"I can’t speak highly enough of the service provided by the Hot Tub Centre. Everything was delivered and installed with seeming ease and we are absolutely delighted with our new hot tub! Thanks guys!"
"I had been thinking about buying a hottub for years, dreaming about how nice it would be to relax and soak the aches and pains away A colleague in work told me about hers and that she went to the Hottub Centre and that the guys there were great and very knowledgable. So called into their premises to find out more and she was right, guys were really friendly and spent time explaining the tubs and provided me with all the information. So finally took the step and got one and it's the best decision I've made, love it- in it every night 15/20mins before bed. The service I got from the guys and the service I still get is brilliant, really reassuring to know that they are there and still interested in making my hottub a great experience. I would not hesitate in recommending the Hottub Centre to anyone, for honesty, quality and service."
"First class service and product"
"Excellent product and highly efficient fitting by Ian and Alastair Highly recommend. Thank you."
"Researched up and down the country and kept coming back to Hot Tub Centre and was recommended to start here by a friend. By far the best value for money, best products and from show room to installation has been fantastic, friendly and helpful staff. Also Very knowledgable and have taken the time to explain how to keep the hot tub in good order to a novice easily. Would highly recommend to anyone, just wish I didn’t waste my time travelling around as it could of been better spent in the tub."
"Absolutely delighted with our new hot tub. I would highly recommend The Hot Tub Centre as they have been excellent to deal with. Everything from our purchase to the installation has been just perfect. Thanks for everything. Greg"
"The Malaga hot tub is really gorgeous and the service from the guys was fantastic. Really pleased."
"Top class quality and service! I would definitely recommend The Hot Tub Centre Thanks very much guys! :)"
"Excellent customer service, prompt delivery and installation. Would highly recommend great value for money"
"Very pleased with service ordered Saturday and installed Monday. Just to jump in thank you very much."
"Excellent installayion and setup"
"Really pleased with my new tub. Great people to deal with."
Hot Tub Centre NI is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews