Home Tutors Brighton Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Home Tutors Brighton
"Highly Competent and all round great tutors. Just what we asked for and more."
"It has been a life saver for Rosie..Emily has taken her from a mediocre student who struggled with confidence to one of the best in her class in maths. Thanks !!"
"Results came in last week and we're over the moon, so job well done. The agency were excellent, couldn't fault a single aspect of it"
"It was very efficient and the support is good from the office but sometimes the tutor was late or cancelled. Overall, we were happy, but certain things could have been done better."
"It was easy to get sorted and the results have been pleasing, my daughter really enjoys the lessons and the tutor is very good."
"Really like the feedback from the tutor after each session and the professionalism of how everything is handled."
Cristian D
Verified Buyer
"I felt that our requirements were fully understood and a suitable tutor obtained."
"I like that the tutoring is very personalized and flexible with subject matter as well as the convenience of meeting in our home."
"You did an excellent job of finding the right tutor for our son."
"Made a world of difference to our son. His tutor not only helped him understand the concepts, but provided a constant boost of confidence in himself that he knew more than he thought - immeasureble! Thank you!"
"Our tutor is doing a great job. She has helped our son study for tests and I believe that has helped reinforce what he is getting from us and class. Two times a week seems to be helping as will."
"The service was responsive, individually tailored, professional and extremely engaging."
"Our tutor was chosen to compliment our son's personality which worked out well when it came to studying and applying himself. We were very happy with the company."
Jonathan N
Verified Buyer
"The tutor is friendly and helpful. My son's confidence has improved and she has helped him by identifying areas for development and working specifically on those. This has been a very professional service"
"I am already seeing improvement with my son's confidence"
"No complaints whatsoever. Personalised service. Flexibility in tailoring tutor hours to fit in with our timetable."
"Tutors are young and engage well with the kids. Everyone is very professional from inquiries to intake to service delivery"
"Daniel is very helpful and quick about finding a tutor. It is nice that the service tries to be as flexible as possible. Our lives are hectic! Very good"
"Our tutor was amazing and did an excellent job with our "learning resistant" children. They actually seem to enjoy the tutoring. Everything was very impressive"
"The tutor that was found for us is very good. The people behind the scenes are helpful too"
Home Tutors Brighton is rated 4.73 based on 62 reviews