Home Shred UK Reviews

311 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Talbot Savill
Verified Buyer

Home shred is providing a very valuable service and we are delighted with their professional, prompt and polite service. We will recommend your business to everyone who will listen! Many thanks Talbot & Tina Savill
Lesley Wilson
Verified Buyer

The service we received from Home Shred was excellent: good communication, very friendly and efficient, and they did everything they promised to do. We would recommend them unreservedly.

Lesley Wilson and Mike Fox
Verified Buyer

They did what it said on the tin ! would use again
Mat Schmidt
Verified Buyer

A very dependable company. Excellent communication too.

very easy to use
J M HULSE
Verified Buyer

Excellent service & very friendly to deal with. Took away all the hassle of shredding at home & having to get rid of the waste. If there were a 6 star review I'd give it!!

I'll be sure to recommend you.
Verified Buyer

Relief to dispose safely of an accumulation of family papers and give me more storage space in my flat.
Paul Crabtree
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and reliable collections.

Efficient, courteous and cost-effective
Mr D Clarke
Verified Buyer

I was very please with this service, very polite and efficient and kept me up to date with the procedures, would recommend
Ian Dunn
Verified Buyer

A very polite and professional service. The Certificate of Destruction was sent to us the day after collection and the whole service was extremely cost effective. Certainly cheaper than a possible law suit if these coincidental paper were to be found in a bin.
Would definitely use again.
Lucinda Gallant
Verified Buyer

Great service! Convenient, friendly and professional - highly recommended!
M Leysinger
Verified Buyer

Delivered what it promised. Excellent service.
Anita OMahoney-Hamilton
Verified Buyer

Excellent, very efficient service! Specified an afternoon pick up and this was arranged without any hassle. Will definitely use again.
Leah Pharoah
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and polite - great service
Rhonda
Verified Buyer

Great service, would highly recommend for home use, very professional.
Sally Francis
Verified Buyer

Basically: peace of mind. I worried about how to deal with the massive amount of confidential waste I had, but Home Shred made it so easy. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

The best customer service I have encountered in years. Other businesses could learn from HomeShred. Everything went smoothly from start to finish, great communication, courtesy and professionalism at all times. I would highly recommend them.
Sonia Ashley
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service for SMEs. I decided to find a shredding company when my second shredder 'gave up the ghost'. I came upon the HomeShred UK website by chance. I was impressed by their website as the information and instructions were clear, concise and transparent. The bags arrived within 24 hours. They were larger and stronger than expected. I liaised with a John Cauchi who was extremely helpful and addressed all queries raised concerning the service. I was given a collection window which was adhered to. The bags were collected by a gentleman named Russell who sealed the bags and placed them on a trolley. He explained what would happen to my confidential waste and how it would be shredded, the ink removed and the paper recycled. I recommend their professional first class service to all business users.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of the bags when ordered. Once I had filled them, I booked the collection date and on the day was phoned to let me know exactly when the collector would arrive. He arrived at the stated time so no waiting around. Despite my house having only footpath access from the road, there was no problem with him taking the bags. An excellent service, saving me a lot of time and worry.
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 311 reviews