Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

"I am pleased to say that I have used your service on several occasions during the time that I have been in business and have always been completely satisfied with every aspect of the service you provided. I have now completely retired from my accountancy practice which gave rise to 25 sacks for shredding spread over December and January. On each occasion I rang to order sacks I was treated very courteously and the sacks were promptly delivered by Royal Mail. Your collection driver Nick was wonderful and on each of his 3 recent visits rang and told me when he would be arriving and was happy to go upstairs to my former study and bring down the sacks. Thank you so much for your service. Margaret Milne"
"Despite a delay on my part, the whole process was simple and straight forward and all the staff I dealt with were very pleasant, helpful and courteous. A good value service which is so necessary for disposing of valuable data in the current climate."
"I would recommend unreservedly this company for its faultless service from initial booking to collection and shredding. Nick, the driver, kept me fully informed of his arrival time which was extremely helpful and I am so pleased to have found a company that really puts the customer first. Gold Star to Home Serve!"
"Homeshred's service was excellent - the shredding sacks arrive promptly and then it was easy to fix a time for picking up 2 batches of shredding. I was phoned on the day to be given a 2 hr window on the collection date and received a certificate by email within 24 hours. Very friendly person who picked up, not minding at all that his lorry/van couldn't get near to where our sacks were. Good value for money. Will use again."
"Really nice and efficient people to do business with. Very quick turnaround. Would highly recommend using them."
"Home Shred were a delight to deal with. They were incredibly responsive, gave great customer service and kept me informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend them. For me they performed like "The John Lewis" of the confidential shredding market!"
"Thanks Homeshred - my first time of using your services and I am extremely impressed. I did the whole process online with the odd call from you to confirm arrangements. It couldn't be easier. Clear communications both on your website and personally. First class customer care. Speedy responses. Pick up exactly as described.. an email confirming pick up time; a phone call from my driver/ collector Billy, half an hour before arrival; he bounded up and down the stairs with a big smile and effortless ease, carrying the five bags on his shoulders as if they were marshmallows! I have already started filling the first of my next five bags AND recommending you to my friends and colleagues. A very satisfied customer. Carol"
"I was looking for a home shredding company and Home Shred were outstanding from start to finish. Excellent customer service, sacks were picked up within the 2hr time slot and the certificate of destruction emailed the same. Have recommended to someone as they have alot to be done. 10/10 simple as."
"Prompt and punctual collection of sturdy waste sacks"
"From first enquiry to receipt of certificate of destruction, Home Shred were professional, polite and proactive. They suggested a date for collection and kept to their estimated time for collection. I was informed by text throughout the process."
"Very friendly and professional and kept me regularly updated with planned delivery time"
"Excellent service! Easy to order bags and book collection. Very friendly and helpful staff."
"They did what they said they would on time and for a good price. The member of staff that came to my home n 32 degrees of heat didn't grumble and was very polite. I can not recommend them enough. It would have taken me days to shred the documents I gave them. Top class company."
"I didn't know such a service existed for `domestic' users so I was extremely happy to find Home Shred UK. My initial enquiry was handled very professionally and, once I'd booked a collection time, I received a courtesy call the day before to let me know the exact time of the collection and, again, on the day of the collection another call to make sure everything was OK. Confirmation that all the items had been shredded was received within 48 hours. Having lost a very good friend recently, the mountain of personal paperwork was staggering and I don't know how long it would have taken me to work through all of it using my poor little home shredder. Thank you so much - you've been a great help and I will not hesitate to recommend your service."
"Used before and everything works very efficiently and everyone involved has been very pleasant."
"Prompt and efficient and arrived on time. Please ask drivers to carry ID though."
"Efficient"
"The service was faultless throughout...from delivery of the bags to collection. The driver arrived exactly when stated, and was kind enough to collect the bags from upstairs as recent surgery meant I could not lift anything. I had a couple of questions for the office and found the staff to be friendly, courteous, helpful and efficient. I am very impressed and would recommend this service whole-heartedly. I will be using it again as needed."
"Great customer service from everyone, the collection was booked and a two hour time slot provided the day before as promised. The driver called to let me know he was ten minutes away and arrived within the allotted time slot. Received an email the following day to confirm my items had been destroyed."
"You answered my queries promptly and everyone I dealt with was helpful and pleasant."
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 323 reviews