Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Carol Cameron
Verified Buyer

Thanks Homeshred - my first time of using your services and I am extremely impressed. I did the whole process online with the odd call from you to confirm arrangements. It couldn't be easier.
Clear communications both on your website and personally. First class customer care. Speedy responses. Pick up exactly as described.. an email confirming pick up time; a phone call from my driver/ collector Billy, half an hour before arrival; he bounded up and down the stairs with a big smile and effortless ease, carrying the five bags on his shoulders as if they were marshmallows! I have already started filling the first of my next five bags AND recommending you to my friends and colleagues. A very satisfied customer.

Carol
Dave Parker
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a home shredding company and Home Shred were outstanding from start to finish. Excellent customer service, sacks were picked up within the 2hr time slot and the certificate of destruction emailed the same. Have recommended to someone as they have alot to be done. 10/10 simple as.
David Willsher
Verified Buyer

Prompt and punctual collection of sturdy waste sacks
Jane Everitt
Verified Buyer

From first enquiry to receipt of certificate of destruction, Home Shred were professional, polite and proactive. They suggested a date for collection and kept to their estimated time for collection. I was informed by text throughout the process.
P K McKenna
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and professional and kept me regularly updated with planned delivery time
Lesley Pigott
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Easy to order bags and book collection. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Mark Harmer
Verified Buyer

They did what they said they would on time and for a good price. The member of staff that came to my home n 32 degrees of heat didn't grumble and was very polite. I can not recommend them enough. It would have taken me days to shred the documents I gave them.

Top class company.
Pamela Wisdom
Verified Buyer

I didn't know such a service existed for `domestic' users so I was extremely happy to find Home Shred UK. My initial enquiry was handled very professionally and, once I'd booked a collection time, I received a courtesy call the day before to let me know the exact time of the collection and, again, on the day of the collection another call to make sure everything was OK. Confirmation that all the items had been shredded was received within 48 hours. Having lost a very good friend recently, the mountain of personal paperwork was staggering and I don't know how long it would have taken me to work through all of it using my poor little home shredder. Thank you so much - you've been a great help and I will not hesitate to recommend your service.
Verified Buyer

Used before and everything works very efficiently and everyone involved has been very pleasant.
Helen Rennie
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient and arrived on time. Please ask drivers to carry ID though.

Efficient
Jane Houzer
Verified Buyer

The service was faultless throughout...from delivery of the bags to collection. The driver arrived exactly when stated, and was kind enough to collect the bags from upstairs as recent surgery meant I could not lift anything. I had a couple of questions for the office and found the staff to be friendly, courteous, helpful and efficient. I am very impressed and would recommend this service whole-heartedly. I will be using it again as needed.
Helen Peebles
Verified Buyer

Great customer service from everyone, the collection was booked and a two hour time slot provided the day before as promised. The driver called to let me know he was ten minutes away and arrived within the allotted time slot. Received an email the following day to confirm my items had been destroyed.
Mrs A Matthews
Verified Buyer

You answered my queries promptly and everyone I dealt with was helpful and pleasant.
L Freear
Verified Buyer

I have been trying to get rid of this confidential information for many years. I couldn't burn it, it was too much to shred myself and I didn't want to just take it to the council tip. You solved my problem by collecting from my address, taking it away and getting rid of it securely, what more could I ask. Your staff were very pleasant and helpful at each step.
Many Thanks
Mrs Mary Daley
Verified Buyer

Efficient and courteous service. Would recommend to others.
Evelyn Skeates
Verified Buyer

Great service, very easy and professional
Verified Buyer

I'd previously used a home shredder which took so much of my time. Home Shred was painless and professional. Will use again.
Christopher Hill
Verified Buyer

Helpful, courteous and efficient service at all points. Perhaps a touch pricey, but worth it for speed and peace of mind.
Verified Buyer

I'm so pleased with my first homeshred experience. I got really personal service with email updates and calls from the driver updating me on when he would arrive to collect. Everything was explained really clearly and it was very fast and efficient from start to finish. Thanks so much!
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 317 reviews