Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Postal Service, Own Driver
"Home Shred customer service was excellent. It could not be faulted. Professional, polite and efficient."
"I use Home Shred UK on a regular basis. I consider them to offer a simple, cost effective service. Disposal bags arrive promptly, and waste collections have always been on time. I would recommend their services."
"Good service"
"Very good service, Home shred did exactly what they promised to do, and ontime!"
"Excellent service, great idea and reasonably priced. Very good communication. Recommended."
"I have been using Home Shred UK for some time now. Their service is excellent. It is easy to book a collection; they always follow up with a confirmation; they give you a collection slot so you don't have to hang around; their drivers ring to tell you when they are close by. They are really polite when they collect and the certificate of collection arrives promptly. I absolutely recommend them."
"Excellent professional personal service. I was kept informed at every step of the process."
"Very satisfied with the whole operation."
"A friend who had used the services of Home Shred UK recommended the company to me. It was a pleasure from the first phone call to collection day and the certificate which followed. I had 10 bags of paper shredded. I have another 10 bags at home waiting to be filled in my decluttering project. What was particularly pleasing was that the shredded paper was then recycled. That was satisfying. I will definitely use Home Shred UK again. Thank you."
"Very accommodating to changes made at short notice. Collection on time and sacks removed quickly."
"Great service for home shredding. Bags arrived promptly, collection was easily arranged and with notification the day before of likely time. Would recommend."
"Home Shred were very professional. It was quick and wasy to place my order on their clear website. My bags arrived quickly and I could choose which day I wanted my papers collected. The driver called to let me know he was on his way, within the 2hr timeslot I was given. He was polite and explained the process. This service was very convenient for me and I was emailed a certificate of destruction the next day. Overall, I am very happy and would recommend Home Shred."
"i've been impressed by the quality of service home shred offers: It is reliable - they always come when they say, collect from the door, confirm shredding in a timely way; It is ecological - the shredding is committed to being recycled; and they have brilliant customer service with peace of mind concerning the management of your confidential waste. It is a price worth paying."
"Good service with no pressure. Collector phoned to say when he was arriving. Courteous and polite. Very happy with the service and I am going to use them again"
"Very efficient service. Collection was done on time and the man doing the collection was polite and courteous."
"The sacks arrived promptly by Royal Mail. The pick up was arranged, we were phoned the day before to confirm and 30 minutes before pick up.Job done!"
"I have used Home Shred UK for 3 year so far and have always found the service to be very efficient. The staff ( both administrative and drivers ) are very helpful and courteous."
"Excellent service and care right from my initial enquiry via the internet. Highly recommended."
"Very efficient delivery and collection of bags. Certificate of destruction received within a few days of delivery. Needed this to help with confidential waste found whilst clearing my late mother's home. Not cheap but then you get what you pay for. Would use again if I felt the need."
"The bags were promptly delivered and pick up was as stated, keeping me informed at all stages."
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 385 reviews