Home Shred UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK
Postal Service, Own Driver
Read Home Shred UK Reviews

About Home Shred UK:

HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Units 4&5 Shopwhyke Industrial Centre,
Shopwhyke Road,

Very efficient and reliable service.
Very efficient and professional service and I would not hesitate to use Home Shred again.
Very happy great service and on time, would recommend to anyone. Driver very friendly and polite thus is now the 3rd time I've used them and will continue to do so.
Excellent service. Good communication and prompt arrival. Good paperwork for audit trail.
Cannot fault service received. Bags arrived quickly. Great communication about collection time and date. Our collection driver was also very professional. We would certainly use this company again.
Fast efficient service from start to finish. Collection within slot advised and pre arrival phone call worked well. Great value and would use again. Felt safe in their hands
I’ve used Home Shred for the first time and I am incredibly impressed. From the online experience (easy to navigate) to the collection process (really polite and helpful chap) through to the follow up call by the office manager it was a seamless process underpinned by email updates. I thoroughly recommend Home Shred and will be using them again.
I was so pleased with the service from home shred. Very prompt, polite and efficient. Let me know when it was all done.
A very liberating experience, from initial order and receipt of sacks to filling them and them being collected, I finally got rid of all that paperwork that had been building up. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. They even took an old hard drive I needed to dispose of too!
Excellent service - professional, friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.
Home Shred customer service was excellent. It could not be faulted. Professional, polite and efficient.
I use Home Shred UK on a regular basis. I consider them to offer a simple, cost effective service. Disposal bags arrive promptly, and waste collections have always been on time. I would recommend their services.
Good service
Very good service, Home shred did exactly what they promised to do, and ontime!
Excellent service, great idea and reasonably priced.
Very good communication. Recommended.
I have been using Home Shred UK for some time now. Their service is excellent. It is easy to book a collection; they always follow up with a confirmation; they give you a collection slot so you don't have to hang around; their drivers ring to tell you when they are close by. They are really polite when they collect and the certificate of collection arrives promptly. I absolutely recommend them.
Excellent professional personal service. I was kept informed at every step of the process.
Very satisfied with the whole operation.
A friend who had used the services of Home Shred UK recommended the company to me. It was a pleasure from the first phone call to collection day and the certificate which followed. I had 10 bags of paper shredded. I have another 10 bags at home waiting to be filled in my decluttering project. What was particularly pleasing was that the shredded paper was then recycled. That was satisfying. I will definitely use Home Shred UK again. Thank you.
Very accommodating to changes made at short notice. Collection on time and sacks removed quickly.
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 395 reviews