Hexton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hexton
Read Hexton Reviews

tom@hextonsunglasses.com

Pro tip: As long as you make sure to unfold the side fully before putting them on, they do not catch the hair.
Very compact and of good quality!
The Sun glasses I have received was in a neat and tidy box, simple to look at and clean which I love.
The Sunglasses themselves are fantastic quality, I love the space saving it has and I can carry them around in a pocket.
Amazing sunglasses.. great quality, look lovely, fit nicely and super handy in their little case!
These sunglasses are great; stylish, compact and great value.
Excellent product
Lenes is not good enough
We are sorry to hear you thought this Sanyapong. We put top quality polycarbonate lenses in all our pairs, which have a category 3 tint, provide 100% UV400 protection and have been well received by customers so far.
I ordered a bunch of pairs: Sloane in tortoise, Leyton in both black and tortoise. My head is quite large and as such, only the Sloane fits me. They fit very well. My wife (average to small head size) was very happy to suddenly get so many pairs of glasses. They look great, and seem very well made. Most importantly, they fold nice and flat so they fit in my suit jacket without an odd bulge.

Please make more for big heads like mine!
Thank you for the feedback Michael, we are eager to bring out more styles and more sizes so will take this on board. Very pleased to hear your Sloanes pair well with your suit!
Great sunglasses
Stylish folding sunglasses without the Rayban pricetag
Thank you I love them!
Speedy delivery, stylish product
Style looks great, fold is a little 'sticky'
excellent service
quality product
very good value for money
Excellent products with the caring customer services!!
The product itself is really well made and the design suits my face shape. I chose the tortoise shell style because I think it sets off an outfit well and it hasn't dissapointed. Having a folding pair of glasses is good for me as I usually wear a small bag so the box fits in perfectly. Liked the email correspondance about updates too. Overall a really great product.
I was looking for an alternative to the big brands (and price tags) out there and have been thoroughly impressed by Hexton. The quality is excellent in every aspect - all the way from placing an order to the sunglasses themselves. And I love that they fit in my pocket!
The sunglasses and case are excellent!
Cool glasses that fit in any pocket.
Good quality, all round!