Hexton Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hexton
"Love them! They pack down so small and they look great!"
"Excellent service and quick international delivery. Loved the case and the sunglasses are great quality and fit well. Thank you Hexton. I would recommend both the quality of product and service."
"Perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"Very happy with my Hexton sunglasses. Good quality glasses and case! 😊"
"Great quality and handy case"
"Bought these for winter sun use. As expected apart from the case which I had hoped was soft enough to be easily put in a pocket."
"Great sunglasses"
"Excellent quality and quick delivery"
"Good quality good customer service."
"A good fitting pair of sunglasses"
"Speedy delivery. Neat design, so handy to be able to put into a pocket or bag in case needed."
"Great sunglasses! Very pleased with my purchase. Now I just need the sun to come out."
"Great sunglasses and superb value! However, for shipping to the US I wish that the package tracking would be more streamlined/integrated since a signature is required for receipt."
"These are exactly what I've been looking for. Small & compact, but still amazing quality."
"Beautiful, collapsible, sunglasses for a reasonable price!"
"An easy to use website, prompt delivery and a very good product. The sunglasses are very well made and when they’re folded are very compact in a sturdy case. I’d highly recommend Hexton and the sunglasses"
"They look cool, well made and I dig them. Thanks a bunch. Keith"
"Love the classic style and the compact folding functionality is even more useful than I imagined it would be. A lot of people want these sunglasses when they see them! Great customer support and quick delivery too!"
"Great sunglasses. Beautiful design, well presented and so comfortable to wear. Conveniently small when folded and a great design all round! I’ve recommended them to everyone I know!"
"They aren't as comfortable as other polarized sunglasses (such as RayBans) w.r.t. eye comfort, brightness and eye strain over long periods, leading me to not reach for the Hexton as much as I would love to."
Hexton is rated 4.80 based on 51 reviews