Hexton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hexton
Read Hexton Reviews

tom@hextonsunglasses.com

Excellent quality and price. When the glasses are on they look like normal glasses - you can’t see any hinges.
These are great and unbelievable value!
Great sunglasses. Super fit, excellent value for money and very smart. Folding sunglasses are hard to find but these are perfect.
Really pleased with the quality of the glasses! Great value for money
Well made and excellent optical quality
Classic style, compact form. Foldable — Lovable.
Quality and affordability. What’s not to like?
Love my new sunglasses! I purchased both the Sloane and Leyton styles. They fit well, look great, and provide excellent protection.
Nice and sturdy glasses.
The first set of sunglasses that actually work for me
i really like these glasses. very good value for money. great quality great price great design
Arrived well on time. Super glasses (fold up) and case.
Excellent sunglasses, quick service and quality items at a good price. Would like more designs in a smaller lens shape though.
Very happy with my sunglasses.
Delivery was quick and glasses are solidly built and lenses offer a good amount of shade for sunny days.
Happy I got these rather than splash out in the much more expensive 'designer' option
Great value for money
Great purchase. Solid frame, really nice lenses. Feels pretty solid when folding
Great quality and look awesome
So glad that I bought these sunglasses. The style and size is perfect, great addition to my sunglasses collection.
Can’t knock my Hexton’s, they’re top drawer. Top bunch of shaggers.
Hexton is rated 4.86 based on 71 reviews