Hexton Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hexton
"Great sunglasses"
"Excellent quality and quick delivery"
"Good quality good customer service."
"A good fitting pair of sunglasses"
"Speedy delivery. Neat design, so handy to be able to put into a pocket or bag in case needed."
"Great sunglasses! Very pleased with my purchase. Now I just need the sun to come out."
"Great sunglasses and superb value! However, for shipping to the US I wish that the package tracking would be more streamlined/integrated since a signature is required for receipt."
"These are exactly what I've been looking for. Small & compact, but still amazing quality."
"Beautiful, collapsible, sunglasses for a reasonable price!"
"An easy to use website, prompt delivery and a very good product. The sunglasses are very well made and when they’re folded are very compact in a sturdy case. I’d highly recommend Hexton and the sunglasses"
"They look cool, well made and I dig them. Thanks a bunch. Keith"
"Love the classic style and the compact folding functionality is even more useful than I imagined it would be. A lot of people want these sunglasses when they see them! Great customer support and quick delivery too!"
"Great sunglasses. Beautiful design, well presented and so comfortable to wear. Conveniently small when folded and a great design all round! I’ve recommended them to everyone I know!"
"They aren't as comfortable as other polarized sunglasses (such as RayBans) w.r.t. eye comfort, brightness and eye strain over long periods, leading me to not reach for the Hexton as much as I would love to."
"Pro tip: As long as you make sure to unfold the side fully before putting them on, they do not catch the hair."
"Very compact and of good quality!"
"The Sun glasses I have received was in a neat and tidy box, simple to look at and clean which I love. The Sunglasses themselves are fantastic quality, I love the space saving it has and I can carry them around in a pocket."
"Amazing sunglasses.. great quality, look lovely, fit nicely and super handy in their little case!"
"These sunglasses are great; stylish, compact and great value."
"Excellent product"