Hexton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hexton
Read Hexton Reviews

tom@hextonsunglasses.com

The first set of sunglasses that actually work for me
i really like these glasses. very good value for money. great quality great price great design
Arrived well on time. Super glasses (fold up) and case.
Excellent sunglasses, quick service and quality items at a good price. Would like more designs in a smaller lens shape though.
Very happy with my sunglasses. Delivery was quick and glasses are solidly built and lenses offer a good amount of shade for sunny days. Happy I got these rather than splash out in the much more expensive 'designer' option
Great value for money
Great purchase. Solid frame, really nice lenses. Feels pretty solid when folding
Great quality and look awesome
So glad that I bought these sunglasses. The style and size is perfect, great addition to my sunglasses collection.
Can’t knock my Hexton’s, they’re top drawer. Top bunch of shaggers.
Fabulous in all respects - the way they are made of a substantial material - the styling - the price and free delivery and case. Exceptional product - thank you so much will recommend whenever I can. Try to advertise and get the message out there as your product deserves it.
Love them! They pack down so small and they look great!
Excellent service and quick international delivery. Loved the case and the sunglasses are great quality and fit well. Thank you Hexton. I would recommend both the quality of product and service.
Perfect 👌🏻
Very happy with my Hexton sunglasses. Good quality glasses and case! 😊
Great quality and handy case
Bought these for winter sun use. As expected apart from the case which I had hoped was soft enough to be easily put in a pocket.
Great sunglasses
Excellent quality and quick delivery
Hexton is rated 4.84 based on 62 reviews