Hexton Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hexton
"Beautiful, collapsible, sunglasses for a reasonable price!"
Karen Bailey
Verified Buyer
"An easy to use website, prompt delivery and a very good product. The sunglasses are very well made and when they’re folded are very compact in a sturdy case. I’d highly recommend Hexton and the sunglasses"
"They look cool, well made and I dig them. Thanks a bunch. Keith"
Emmet King
Verified Buyer
"Love the classic style and the compact folding functionality is even more useful than I imagined it would be. A lot of people want these sunglasses when they see them! Great customer support and quick delivery too!"
Timothy Blake
Verified Buyer
"Great sunglasses. Beautiful design, well presented and so comfortable to wear. Conveniently small when folded and a great design all round! I’ve recommended them to everyone I know!"
"They aren't as comfortable as other polarized sunglasses (such as RayBans) w.r.t. eye comfort, brightness and eye strain over long periods, leading me to not reach for the Hexton as much as I would love to."
Alice Raunsbæk
Verified Buyer
"Pro tip: As long as you make sure to unfold the side fully before putting them on, they do not catch the hair."
Sheena Goh
Verified Buyer
"Very compact and of good quality!"
"The Sun glasses I have received was in a neat and tidy box, simple to look at and clean which I love. The Sunglasses themselves are fantastic quality, I love the space saving it has and I can carry them around in a pocket."
"Amazing sunglasses.. great quality, look lovely, fit nicely and super handy in their little case!"
"These sunglasses are great; stylish, compact and great value."
Martin Kilroy
"Excellent product"
Sanyapong Chirakhup
Verified Buyer
"Lenes is not good enough"
We are sorry to hear you thought this Sanyapong. We put top quality polycarbonate lenses in all our pairs, which have a category 3 tint, provide 100% UV400 protection and have been well received by customers so far.
Michael Schnekser
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a bunch of pairs: Sloane in tortoise, Leyton in both black and tortoise. My head is quite large and as such, only the Sloane fits me. They fit very well. My wife (average to small head size) was very happy to suddenly get so many pairs of glasses. They look great, and seem very well made. Most importantly, they fold nice and flat so they fit in my suit jacket without an odd bulge. Please make more for big heads like mine!"
Thank you for the feedback Michael, we are eager to bring out more styles and more sizes so will take this on board. Very pleased to hear your Sloanes pair well with your suit!
"Great sunglasses"
"Stylish folding sunglasses without the Rayban pricetag"
"Thank you I love them!"
Matty Corr
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, stylish product"
"Style looks great, fold is a little 'sticky'"
"excellent service quality product very good value for money"
Hexton is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews