Hexton Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hexton
"Arrived well on time. Super glasses (fold up) and case."
"Excellent sunglasses, quick service and quality items at a good price. Would like more designs in a smaller lens shape though."
"Very happy with my sunglasses. Delivery was quick and glasses are solidly built and lenses offer a good amount of shade for sunny days. Happy I got these rather than splash out in the much more expensive 'designer' option"
"Great value for money"
"Great purchase. Solid frame, really nice lenses. Feels pretty solid when folding"
"Great quality and look awesome"
"So glad that I bought these sunglasses. The style and size is perfect, great addition to my sunglasses collection."
"Can’t knock my Hexton’s, they’re top drawer. Top bunch of shaggers."
"Fabulous in all respects - the way they are made of a substantial material - the styling - the price and free delivery and case. Exceptional product - thank you so much will recommend whenever I can. Try to advertise and get the message out there as your product deserves it."
"Love them! They pack down so small and they look great!"
"Excellent service and quick international delivery. Loved the case and the sunglasses are great quality and fit well. Thank you Hexton. I would recommend both the quality of product and service."
"Perfect 👌🏻"
"Very happy with my Hexton sunglasses. Good quality glasses and case! 😊"
"Great quality and handy case"
"Bought these for winter sun use. As expected apart from the case which I had hoped was soft enough to be easily put in a pocket."
"Great sunglasses"
"Excellent quality and quick delivery"
"Good quality good customer service."
"A good fitting pair of sunglasses"
Hexton is rated 4.83 based on 60 reviews