“The four Hedkayse for my sister and her kids are being used for their first 2-week cycling trip along the River Loire. Kids don’t seem to be bothered by the weight of the helmet, instead they enjoy the view of various landscape and let Hedkayse take care of the safety of their head. They will be able to keep using their Hedkayse as they grow bigger while my sister and my mom share one Hedkayse.”
“I am extremely please with your helmet! It's a very well made piece of equipment. Design wise, it looks super cool and really stands out from the other guys. Even though the helmet is one size fits all, it feels like it was custom made just for me. I really appreciate all the efforts of adding the little things like bags, removable, liner cushioning, helmet storage strap, etc. These attention to details are the kind of things that makes customers like me feels special. I would also like to praise you on providing a quick and inexpensive international delivery. I've bought a lot of stuff online from overseas and by far you guys are the fastest and cheapest. In inclusion, please keep up the good work, especially your way of conduction business. Don't change, no matter how big you get.”
“Having ordered more than one helmet, I had to make a return as not all of my family members were happy and satisfied with the weight of the helmets.
The support of Hedkayse was professionel, friendly and focused on customer satisfaction. It is a trustworthy company to buy from.”
“We love the helmet which we bought a while ago and have now bought the lights which fit on the helmet and the back of the bike. They are very easy to use and to take off so they don't get stolen, as well as being very bright. Great delivery service!”
“Well I’ve had my helmet for a few months now and can consider it worn and tested. First, the helmet. I’ve owned many helmets and, due to the hard construction of them, they’ve discarded as too uncomfortable to wear. Hedkayse is a different animal. It’s construction makes it the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. Then there’s the design. Being able to design my helmet was awesome. When I submitted my design the process was quite new and we had a couple of teething problems. However, the team stepped up to the plate and resolved it without argument and with total professionalism. The contact was relaxed and meticulous and generally made me feel like their most important customer, thanks guys. Anything else? Yes, it is of course British and proof that when we do it, we do it properly.”
“I've had my helmet for about a month now and I use it for skateboarding and cycling. I plan to use it for snowboarding too. Here are the things I want to highlight:
- I really LOVE that it folds. This feature will be great when the pandemic clears and I can travel again because now I will be able to fit my helmet into a suitcase. Before this, I would have to take a huge rolling bag in order to fit my helmet in it. I've considered wearing my helmet on the plane, but I'm sure security won't like that and I would get many strange looks from the passengers!
- I LOVE how cool it looks. The appearance allows it to work for multiple sports without looking odd (e.g., wearing a cycling helmet while skateboarding will get you laughed at). It is also unique and people are intrigued by it. The reflective emblems are helpful too as I often ride at night. Beyond the great looks as a standard helmet, I think it is the best looking "folding" helmet out there.
- It is just a tad heavy and a warm, but a small price to pay for the benefits
- It's a pretty expensive purchase, but worth it considering that it is not a single-impact helmet.
- It's a little stiff and requires some breaking in. I found that it is more comfortable if you do not tighten the rear velcro strap too much at first.
- My delivery took a little while because I live in the United States and the entire mail system was impacted by the Corona virus.”