“Having ordered more than one helmet, I had to make a return as not all of my family members were happy and satisfied with the weight of the helmets.
The support of Hedkayse was professionel, friendly and focused on customer satisfaction. It is a trustworthy company to buy from.”
“We love the helmet which we bought a while ago and have now bought the lights which fit on the helmet and the back of the bike. They are very easy to use and to take off so they don't get stolen, as well as being very bright. Great delivery service!”
“Well I’ve had my helmet for a few months now and can consider it worn and tested. First, the helmet. I’ve owned many helmets and, due to the hard construction of them, they’ve discarded as too uncomfortable to wear. Hedkayse is a different animal. It’s construction makes it the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. Then there’s the design. Being able to design my helmet was awesome. When I submitted my design the process was quite new and we had a couple of teething problems. However, the team stepped up to the plate and resolved it without argument and with total professionalism. The contact was relaxed and meticulous and generally made me feel like their most important customer, thanks guys. Anything else? Yes, it is of course British and proof that when we do it, we do it properly.”
“I would like to return the helmet.
It doesn’t fit snug on my head (head might be too big)
And the straps choke me when I move my head up a down
I’m allowing for 3 fingers and have followed all fitting directions and videos
The helmet slides forwards and backwards
The angling of the straps are the issue for me and the helmet isn’t deep (shallow enough)
There needs to be a tightening system on the back like most helmets have
The Velcro doesn’t secure it”
“I've had my helmet for about a month now and I use it for skateboarding and cycling. I plan to use it for snowboarding too. Here are the things I want to highlight:
- I really LOVE that it folds. This feature will be great when the pandemic clears and I can travel again because now I will be able to fit my helmet into a suitcase. Before this, I would have to take a huge rolling bag in order to fit my helmet in it. I've considered wearing my helmet on the plane, but I'm sure security won't like that and I would get many strange looks from the passengers!
- I LOVE how cool it looks. The appearance allows it to work for multiple sports without looking odd (e.g., wearing a cycling helmet while skateboarding will get you laughed at). It is also unique and people are intrigued by it. The reflective emblems are helpful too as I often ride at night. Beyond the great looks as a standard helmet, I think it is the best looking "folding" helmet out there.
- It is just a tad heavy and a warm, but a small price to pay for the benefits
- It's a pretty expensive purchase, but worth it considering that it is not a single-impact helmet.
- It's a little stiff and requires some breaking in. I found that it is more comfortable if you do not tighten the rear velcro strap too much at first.
- My delivery took a little while because I live in the United States and the entire mail system was impacted by the Corona virus.”
“Great helmet. Feel so much safer on the road. Very comfortable to wear. Not used folding function yet but will be very useful post lockdown . Excellent customer service with super fast delivery and response to questions. Would definitely recommend”
“Extremely pleased with the purchase. It is a really well made helmet and feels very safe, capable of taking multiple knocks too. The product is well finished, looks fantastic and has an excellent quick release chin strap too. All in all, a great purchase. Well done to the team at Hedkayse - it was definitely worth the wait.”
“A helmet that can honestly describe itself as “one size fits all” as it fits my 64 cm head which is 1.5 cm over its technical limit. It fits nice and snug and the Enkayse really does conform to your head. It looks neat, avoiding the “potty on your head” look. It is smart looking but not too sporty so it is perfect for pootling along. I have only been wearing it during cool weather and found it just right temperature wise. With all the testing the Hedkayse team have done I feel very confident that I am doing the most I can to protect my head. My wife thinks it has a lovely finish so top marks to the designer.”