Hedkayse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hedkayse
Read Hedkayse Reviews

support@hedkayse.com

Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park 5 Oakwood Drive

Trank you, my hedkayse finally arrived in Darmstadt, Germany!
It looks great!
Really pleased with helmet, good and comfortable fit, looks great and particularly like the quick release. Well worth the wait.
We had personalised helmets made and they are absolutely wicked! Thank you
Beautiful, worth the wait!!
A good idea.
Fits great and comfortable. The straps and chin clip ratchet work well and make quick work of getting helmet on and off.
Great helmet. Feel so much safer on the road. Very comfortable to wear. Not used folding function yet but will be very useful post lockdown . Excellent customer service with super fast delivery and response to questions. Would definitely recommend
Have not received the helmet
Extremely pleased with the purchase. It is a really well made helmet and feels very safe, capable of taking multiple knocks too. The product is well finished, looks fantastic and has an excellent quick release chin strap too. All in all, a great purchase. Well done to the team at Hedkayse - it was definitely worth the wait.
Hi George

Thank you for resolving our issue today, Dad and Donald will be so pleased to get to use their Head Kayse helmets.

Thanks
Olivia
A helmet that can honestly describe itself as “one size fits all” as it fits my 64 cm head which is 1.5 cm over its technical limit. It fits nice and snug and the Enkayse really does conform to your head. It looks neat, avoiding the “potty on your head” look. It is smart looking but not too sporty so it is perfect for pootling along. I have only been wearing it during cool weather and found it just right temperature wise. With all the testing the Hedkayse team have done I feel very confident that I am doing the most I can to protect my head. My wife thinks it has a lovely finish so top marks to the designer.
How about I receive my helmet first?
Nice helmet! Looks good and safe, swears comfortably despite of a relatively high weight and has an excellent adjustment system. Also very good communication during the crowdfunding project. Definitely recommended. I was just a bit disappointed about the level of folding. I thought I could flatten it out to the size of a pizza box but it folds both sides together. Much smaller than a regular helmet but still too big for my laptop bag and about the same size like other folding helmets. Maybe the next version takes the next step and tries out flattening instead of the current folding approach. Might require just more flexibility in the front part. I'm curious and looking forward to it.
Very pleased with helmet. Well made and should be robust.
Excellent for its basic function of protecting my head. I love the fact it can take a bit of accidental abuse and can be squashed down to fit in a bag. Well made with a good strap and clasp system; the best I've come across. Nice bold colours too. I have no regrets about buying it despite.....
However, the big drawback is the sweaty inner surface. It came with 2 pathetic foam strips which fell out immediately. The ventilation is not as good as other types of helmet so its fine for gentle exercise but as soon as your head gets hot the sweat can't evapourate and runs down you face. It desperately needs a (replaceable, washable) absorbant liner. I have fashioned one out of an old helmet and some double-sided tape but I shouldn't have to do this for an expensive product.
My man was so excited with this concept product on Indegogo, or was it Kickstarter, and he truly believed in it, he backed it with 2 pledges. Even when the hiccups in the timeline appeared, he backed Hedkayse 120%. Then when the helmets finally arrived after so many delays, I could finally understand why. No other product has had that affect on me.
I bought a Hedkayse helmet because it is comfy, tough and reliable, there is already enough to worry about in life. I would hope riders value their safety and brains and get one too!
Was very easy to adjust and fit. Does fold fairly flat. Like the orange colour and it does have reflective markers on the sides
Sehr guter Helm, sieht gut aus, sitzt gut. Das Einstellen der Gurte war ein wenig fummelig. Bin sehr zufrieden.
Schön zu hören, dass Sie Ihren Hedkayse lieben EIN Helm und ich hoffe, Sie haben viele sichere Radtouren mit ihm
So great to finally receive my helmet after several years of anticipation whilst the design was tweaked and improved. Worth the wait! Fits comfortably, lovely blue colour, and feels ready sturdy and well made. The clips feel particularly well built and like they will last as long as the rest of the helmet! Love that I can drop it as much as I like and not have to worry. Thanks!
Hannah great to hear you love your Hedkayse | ONE. Thank you for your support and patience, we hope you enjoy many safe years of cycling.
Hedkayse is rated 4.25 based on 48 reviews