Health CBD LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health CBD LTD
Email, Live Chat
Read Health CBD LTD Reviews

About Health CBD LTD:

Our High Purity Full Spectrum CBD Oils & Capsules are made from hemp grown in the united kingdom.

Our Hemp is grown under a glass greenhouse environment.

We use beneficial insects, such as ladybirds to eat the bad bugs, to eliminate the need to any pesticides or harmful chemicals.

Grown with inert substrate in our soil to stop the absorption of any heavy metal ions into the crop.

From seed to sale, we take pride in our hemp to ensure a smooth experience with attention to detail and quality.

We have established ourselves along various points in the hemp industrial, and related services supply chain and related services supply chain.

sales@healthcbd.co.uk

Health CBD LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Ammina ****
Health CBD LTD 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Adam Ba****
The Blue Raspberry Ring 30mg are fantastic, my brother who has Parkinson’s takes one a day and it’s stopped his tremors . Amazing product and Company.👍🏾
Health CBD LTD 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Thank You For Leaving a Review Kind Regards Health CBD
A great product
Great delivery
And quick
Brilliant seviece
In all
fast delivery and good product. my wife has severe medical troubles and this eases her pain. will buy again.
As usual, Health CBD delivered my order accurately, with a quick turnaround. I have been drinking the CBD teas for a year or so now, and really rate them. I have also started to take the CBD capsules, and I have found the advice given by Health CBD to be helpful in my decision making (sensible guidance, like start on a lower dose, when they could easily have suggested a higher, more expensive dose, given I live with chronic pain). Good quality products, and friendly, helpful staff.
Always excellent service and excellent products.
I found this shop and online ordering though a friend, who recommended Them. I suffer from chronic nerve pain due to surgery going wrong and suffered for 15 years and no pain killers work. I’ve been on the full spectrum drops now for about a month and it’s helped with my anxiety and eased the pain a little and getting four hours solid sleep per night which I haven’t done in 15 years,
The ordering is so simple and the staff are brilliant and very quick to solve any issues you might have with your order. Delivery is super quick too.
I bought the tea for my daughter as she’s been suffering bad migraines and had a few tension fits due to the pressure in her head. She told me that they have eased and couldn’t believe how a cup of herbal tea have helped her so much. I’ve placed two orders now for the oil and tea and couldn’t recommend them more.
Health CBD LTD 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Amazing products, they have helped me no end, staff are amazing, knowledgeable and confident, fantastic service!
The 1000mg Full Spectrum CBD MCT Oil is working great for me, best I've tried so far ;-)
Great service; good advice and top quality products
Ordered many times from here. Fast, efficient service. Have noticed lots of improvement in the movement of my joints. Def recommend
Amazing service good quality fast delivery reliable and will be ordering again my go to for CBD products highly recommend you will not regret get ordering now
Health CBD LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Thank you for your review Kind Regards From Health CBD Team
The capsules have made a huge difference to the quality of sleep myself and other members of my family experience. There has also been a noticeable reduction in our levels of anxiety. The service provided by the staff is second to none - throughout the lockdown they were able to provide an invaluable delivery service at very short notice. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else for CBD products.
Absolute brilliant products and brilliant well knowledgeable people aswell,cnt recommend them enough i use cbd to help relax at night but there is many way if your stuck they will help you find your way ...big love bainsey
Health CBD LTD 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Fantastic service.
I have came across Health CBD products very recently and I thought I will give them a try.
I have got myself lemon and ginger CBD tea ~ it was delicious and worked so well. I felt relaxed and happy after my cuppa! Very refreshing flavour and I could feel all the benefits of CBD very well. That was exactly what I would expect from CBD tea, I was not disappointed even slightly :)
I have tried other Cbd teas before and this one is definitely a winner!
I am really looking forward to try more of your products and I am sure they will be as high quality as your gorgeous teas :)
Click and Collect service a god send! Ordered online, collected an hour later from my local vape shop. Staff in store were great and efficient in processing my order, I was in and out in minutes.

5 star from me will definitely recommend 🙏
Me and my partner have been using these products for a while now the drops and the tea bags,
The tea bags are absolutely lovely and Benifit wise well there is many. My mental health is improving to the point I haven’t had to take medication for a while and it suppressed my appetite for food cravings too. For my partner he suffers with seizures and touch wood he hasn’t had a one since drinking them or any of the symptoms of having one too all in all the best cbd ive tried and actually worked
Thank you jenni for your review Kind Regards From Health CBD Team
Healthcbd were there to answer any questions and give me all the advice I needed. Great customer service, easy to use website & great products. Purchased Cbd mct oil for a friend who is in constant pain with hip & knee problems, 2 weeks on and he says its helping so much with the pain and hes able to walk a lot further & not be in constant pain all day in work. Would recommend 100%
Over the last 5 years ive had tendon pain, i was prescribed anti inflammatory meds but suffered bad side affects such as bleeds etc. I was recommended the health cbd 600mg capsules so i took 2 capsules before bed and woke up pain free and no stomach problems. I now only take them when I start to feel pain and 1 or 2 capsules keeps it at bay. They are well worth the money. I have dealt with Shiv when purchasing he really knows the market very well and is always very helpful.
Quality CBD products, been using oil for over a year. I suffer with a bad shoulder, this has really helped with the pain.

Great customer service. Would highly recommend using Health CBD.
Health CBD LTD is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews