Health CBD LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health CBD LTD
Email, Live Chat
Read Health CBD LTD Reviews

About Health CBD LTD:

High Strength Full Spectrum Organic CBD Oil & supplement, CBD is an active substance found in hemp oil,

sales@healthcbdltd.co.uk

45 Market Street Chorley

Tell us how Health CBD LTD made you happy
Over the last 5 years ive had tendon pain, i was prescribed anti inflammatory meds but suffered bad side affects such as bleeds etc. I was recommended the health cbd 600mg capsules so i took 2 capsules before bed and woke up pain free and no stomach problems. I now only take them when I start to feel pain and 1 or 2 capsules keeps it at bay. They are well worth the money. I have dealt with Shiv when purchasing he really knows the market very well and is always very helpful.
Quality CBD products, been using oil for over a year. I suffer with a bad shoulder, this has really helped with the pain. Great customer service. Would highly recommend using Health CBD.
Fast Delivery ordered 1000mg mct tasted amazing will be ordering more thanks Health CBD
It's incredibly easy to place an order, they arrive quickly and I feel the benifits from taking the products! Thanks!!
I suffer from a degenerative nerve disease an was on high doses of pain meds I now use the cbd capsules I got excellent correspondence from Alex about the best products for me would highly recommend for products and customer service
Hi Health CBD LTD made me happy as been in pain for years with joint pain and tennis elbow and their products really helped me.I even use the CBD honey sticks in my coffee in the morning and perks me up for the day.....would highly recommend Health CBD LTD
Amazing product! definitely helped with my pain, order was with me the next day! fantastic company! very helpful!
Good advice before i ordered and speedy delivery.
Helped me out with anxiety and pain.
I couldn’t checkout on the website so Kriss rang me who works there to send me a Paypal link so I could order my items. Quality customer service.
So pleased to of found these products.as a sufferer of fibromyalgia,chronic fatigue syndrome,hyper mobility disorder,anxiety,depression and bipolar disorder i can honestly say my quality of life has improved greatly.my pain is reduced,my anxiety seems to pass and im able to have a good night's sleep which in return means i have more energy and vitality throughout the day.this is a great achievement for me as i had spent many days depressed,in pain and stuck in bed to to the broad scale of illnesses i suffer ! But for these products i am truly grateful.i will continue using the gummies,and flower and oils as i suffer no side effects atall as opposed to prescribed pharma medications which create me further symptoms and require yet more medication.please do not be afraid to try these products as i can say from my own experience that they have greatly improved the quality of my life !!!
website is easy to navigate, easy to order, shipping is fast, and the products are amazing and great quality, would highly recommend
Health CBD LTD is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews