Health CBD LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health CBD LTD
Email, Live Chat
Read Health CBD LTD Reviews

About Health CBD LTD:

High Purity Full Spectrum & Broad Spectrum Organic CBD Oil & supplements, CBD is an active substance found in hemp oil,

sales@healthcbdltd.co.uk

45 Market Street Chorley

Tell us how Health CBD LTD made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 27th August 2019
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 30th October 2019
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 5th November 2019
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 3rd November 2019
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 6th November 2019
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 20th November 2019
Health CBD LTD Reviews | 22nd November 2019
More Photos & Videos
I have came across Health CBD products very recently and I thought I will give them a try.
I have got myself lemon and ginger CBD tea ~ it was delicious and worked so well. I felt relaxed and happy after my cuppa! Very refreshing flavour and I could feel all the benefits of CBD very well. That was exactly what I would expect from CBD tea, I was not disappointed even slightly :)
I have tried other Cbd teas before and this one is definitely a winner!
I am really looking forward to try more of your products and I am sure they will be as high quality as your gorgeous teas :)
Click and Collect service a god send! Ordered online, collected an hour later from my local vape shop. Staff in store were great and efficient in processing my order, I was in and out in minutes.

5 star from me will definitely recommend πŸ™
Me and my partner have been using these products for a while now the drops and the tea bags,
The tea bags are absolutely lovely and Benifit wise well there is many. My mental health is improving to the point I haven’t had to take medication for a while and it suppressed my appetite for food cravings too. For my partner he suffers with seizures and touch wood he hasn’t had a one since drinking them or any of the symptoms of having one too all in all the best cbd ive tried and actually worked
Thank you jenni for your review Kind Regards From Health CBD Team
Healthcbd were there to answer any questions and give me all the advice I needed. Great customer service, easy to use website & great products. Purchased Cbd mct oil for a friend who is in constant pain with hip & knee problems, 2 weeks on and he says its helping so much with the pain and hes able to walk a lot further & not be in constant pain all day in work. Would recommend 100%
Over the last 5 years ive had tendon pain, i was prescribed anti inflammatory meds but suffered bad side affects such as bleeds etc. I was recommended the health cbd 600mg capsules so i took 2 capsules before bed and woke up pain free and no stomach problems. I now only take them when I start to feel pain and 1 or 2 capsules keeps it at bay. They are well worth the money. I have dealt with Shiv when purchasing he really knows the market very well and is always very helpful.
Quality CBD products, been using oil for over a year. I suffer with a bad shoulder, this has really helped with the pain.

Great customer service. Would highly recommend using Health CBD.
Fast Delivery ordered 1000mg mct tasted amazing will be ordering more thanks Health CBD
It's incredibly easy to place an order, they arrive quickly and I feel the benifits from taking the products! Thanks!!
I suffer from a degenerative nerve disease an was on high doses of pain meds I now use the cbd capsules I got excellent correspondence from Alex about the best products for me would highly recommend for products and customer service
Hi Health CBD LTD made me happy as been in pain for years with joint pain and tennis elbow and their products really helped me.I even use the CBD honey sticks in my coffee in the morning and perks me up for the day.....would highly recommend Health CBD LTD
Amazing product! definitely helped with my pain, order was with me the next day! fantastic company! very helpful!
Good advice before i ordered and speedy delivery.
Helped me out with anxiety and pain.
I couldn’t checkout on the website so Kriss rang me who works there to send me a Paypal link so I could order my items. Quality customer service.
So pleased to of found these products.as a sufferer of fibromyalgia,chronic fatigue syndrome,hyper mobility disorder,anxiety,depression and bipolar disorder i can honestly say my quality of life has improved greatly.my pain is reduced,my anxiety seems to pass and im able to have a good night's sleep which in return means i have more energy and vitality throughout the day.this is a great achievement for me as i had spent many days depressed,in pain and stuck in bed to to the broad scale of illnesses i suffer ! But for these products i am truly grateful.i will continue using the gummies,and flower and oils as i suffer no side effects atall as opposed to prescribed pharma medications which create me further symptoms and require yet more medication.please do not be afraid to try these products as i can say from my own experience that they have greatly improved the quality of my life !!!
website is easy to navigate, easy to order, shipping is fast, and the products are amazing and great quality, would highly recommend
Health CBD LTD is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews