Harley Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harley Therapy
Read Harley Therapy Reviews

About Harley Therapy:

A warm welcome from our founder Dr Sheri Jacobson. We are a team of highly experienced psychotherapists, clinical and counselling psychologists and psychiatrists in central London.

Established in 2006, and well-known as London's premium therapy providers, our exceptional practitioners specialise in short and long-term counselling, psychotherapy and cognitive behavioural therapy for a range of issues, from day-to-day worries to complex psychological conditions.

admin@harleytherapy.co.uk

1-7 Harley Street, ,

Rebecca Wheeler was fantastic and made me feel welcome and safe. She was clearly knowledgeable in her field and was so helpful and friendly in nature. Thank you Rebecca.
Thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear how knowledgeable, helpful and friendly you found Dr Rebecca Wheeler. With kind wishes.
Amazing experience dr dimitapolous was an amazing guy! Really enjoyed the session as it always nice to talk to someone that understands x
Thank you very much for your review. How wonderful it is to hear that you found the session enjoyable, and Dr Dimopoulus to be understanding and amazing. With kind wishes.
Excellent experience. Super efficient admin and the office & doctor put me at ease right away.
Thank you very much for your review. We are most pleased to hear you found our admin team efficient, and that the doctor put you at ease straight away. We are very glad to hear you found the experience to be excellent.
Good consultation and intro
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear the introduction and consultation you received were good. Kind wishes.
Excellent first session, really listened and cared with a huge passion and interest. Even one session seemed to help, felt like a great start.
Thank you very much for your review. It is wonderful to hear how you felt listened to and with care, and that even one session seemed to help. We hope the remainder of your sessions will prove just as beneficial. Kind wishes.
I've used Harley Therapy on two occasions now and I have found the service professional but compassionate. It was extremely easy to contact them and arrange appointments, even for highly in-demand services. For ADHD assessment, they have the best specialists in the country, a relatively short waiting time and an immediate start to treatment. Talking therapy is easy to arrange, highly effective & professional. I will be continuing to use their services for the foreseeable future.
Thank you very much for your review. It is really wonderful to hear you found our ADHD services to be professional but compassionate, and talking therapy highly effective, professional and easy to arrange. It’s with pleasure we can work with you in the foreseeable future. With kind wishes.
The doctor was one of the best i have ever seen. Very knowledgeable and understanding.
Thank you greatly for your review. How wonderful to hear this is the best doctor you have ever seen! With kind wishes.
Good communication, overall very simple process and a lovely waiting area/ general environment. The whole experience went without a hitch and was incredibly helpful. I felt at ease, understood and would definitely recommend!
Thank you very much for your review. It is with pleasure that we hear how simple you found the process to be, that you felt at ease and understood. We are pleased the whole experience was incredibly helpful. Kind wishes.
Good session with psychiatrist, very receptive and had a good understanding of my history.
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear you found the psychiatrist receptive and that he had a good understanding of your history. Kind wishes.
Doctor didn’t care about me at all, after issuing such strong medication I should have at least had a follow up but I got called a drug addict. After researching the doctor I found at least 5 people killed them selves under his care. Would not recommend negative -10 / 10 absolutely disgusted with the treatment Admin are also awful and should not be working within mental health, zero empathy or compassion.
Further to having spoken with you, we are pleased and relieved to hear that this review was not intended for our company, but an alternative practice you consulted before us. With kind wishes.
Excellent advise from a very understanding and experienced Doctor. Very grateful to have discovered Harley Therapy.
Thank you very much for your review. It is pleasing to hear you found the doctor to be understanding and experienced. We hope your discovery of Harley Therapy helps to improve your future further. Kind wishes.
I recently decided to investigate the possibility of getting a diagnosis about why I feel and act differently from those around me. After some reflection and research, I felt I might have ADHD. After I found out that the waiting list for a diagnosis on the NHS was 1+ years, I decided to look for another option. Harley Therapy was one of the options I came across and they stood out amongst the rest. They had great content on their Website and YouTube, plus many great reviews. They did have some negative reviews, but they positively interacted with these. Offering to help with any issues these customers had. This made me feel I could trust and work with them to help me with my ADHD discovery. After reaching out to them via email, I was called back and had a super positive experience booking myself in for an appointment (Zoom) with Dr. Humphries. Before my session, I had to complete an online pre-screening questionnaire of 60 multiple-choice questions. This was to check that I was going down the right path of an ADHD diagnosis. After completing the questionnaire, if they thought I wasn't showing signs of ADHD they would have directed me to a more suitable diagnosis of the symptoms I was showing. I was however and I was looking forward to my session with excitement. My session with Dr. Humphries was better than I could have imagined. From straight of the bat, he was easy to talk to and made me feel extremely comfortable. During the session, he asked me questions about my life. From birth to the present and everything in between. This included things like school, work, family/medical history and relationships. He gave me clarity on my thoughts, feelings and actions. I received a diagnosis at the end of the session and a treatment plan for moving forward. After the session, I felt this huge weight lift off my shoulders and I could finally make sense of why I felt the way I did. I'm currently going through the titration stage of my medication and I've had email contact with Dr. Humphries throughout. I've only just started my journey and treatment with Harley Therapy and Dr. Humphries but I can honestly say this has changed my life. I feel positive about my life and future, for the first time in a long time. The new understanding I have of my brain and ADHD has given me a whole new outlook. I'm excited to continue my journey with them. If you feel like you have ADHD, Harley Therapy and Dr. Humphries have my highest recommendation. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I hope they will be able to help you, just like they did me and my review of my experience gives you an insight into the process.
Thank you so very much for sharing your feedback with us. It is with huge pleasure that we read how positive you found the experience, and that your new understanding and journey going forwards feels exciting and positive. We look forward to supporting you throughout this process. With kind wishes.
Stephen was simply brilliant - we look forward to Sebs next follow up meeting and beginning to help resolve Sebs issues
Thank you very much for your review. It is pleasing to hear you found Dr Stephen Humphries to be 'simply brilliant'. We are glad he's helping to resolve Seb's issues. With kind wishes.
Professional
Thank you very much for your review. It is great to hear you found the service professional. With kind wishes.
My session with Maria was excellent. I was able to talk openly and comfortably, and I felt very confident and at ease during my appointment due to Maria's high level of expertise in ASD assessment.
Thank you for your review. It is very pleasing to hear how you found your assessment with Maria Daves. With kind wishes.
Very good service, friendly and helpful staff
Thank you for your review. We are pleased the service provided was very good, and that you found the staff friendly and helpful. With kind wishes.
Dr Humphries was very friendly and understanding, highly recommended for adult ADHD/ADD.
Thank you very much for your review. It is pleasing to hear you found Dr Stephen Humphries friendly and understanding, and that you would highly recommend him. With kind wishes.
Incredible- very sensitive and insightful. Thank you so much
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear you found the service received to be sensitive, insightful and incredible. With kind wishes.
Very good session, helpful, great doctor.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you found your appointment to be very helpful, and felt the doctor was great. With kind wishes.
my impression was excellent, history was taken in detail , with deep , concentrated , analytical and compassionate approach. the interaction was very friendly yet highly professional. As expected from a remarkable clinic and an experienced consultant like Dr. Anastasios. At the end I had great feeling of relief and hope that my problems will be solved and some analytical points were given to some landmarks in my life story, although a final diagnosis was not clear to me. probably that was due to time factor. I believe that 50 min is not enough for the initial evaluating interview, there were important events at the later part of my life problems and I had burning questions I couldn't ask because of the time, but also probably my story is long. The consultant gave me the plan for further management which I liked very much. I would strongly encourage you to increase the time for the initial interview , 60 min. at least one patient companion is better allowed as psychiatric patients are already in need of support and don't feel comfortable to be alone. the companion could be seated in the waiting rooms taking covid 19 precautions
Thank you very much for your review. It is with pleasure we hear how excellent you found your consultation with Dr Anastasios Dimopoulos. We appreciate your comments regarding the time duration of the consultation, and will take these on board. Clients are permitted to have someone accompany them to the appointment, and attend the consultation too if the client wishes. With kind regards.
Harley Therapy is rated 4.85 based on 258 reviews