Harley Therapy - Psychotherapy & Counselling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harley Therapy - Psychotherapy & Counselling
Read Harley Therapy - Psychotherapy & Counselling Reviews

About Harley Therapy - Psychotherapy & Counselling:

A warm welcome from our founder Dr Sheri Jacobson. We are a team of highly experienced psychotherapists, clinical and counselling psychologists and psychiatrists in central London.

Established in 2006, and well-known as London's premium therapy providers, our exceptional practitioners specialise in short and long-term counselling, psychotherapy and cognitive behavioural therapy for a range of issues, from day-to-day worries to complex psychological conditions.

admin@harleytherapy.co.uk

10, Harley Street, London

I have to confess I had great time at Harley Therapy. Walking calmly on Harley street I did not expect my memory to be aroused by Lagunas arms and lions door knoks I have been welcomed in your lightful house by a friendly reception desk. Beautiful interior!!! In living room I had passed the time on a chosen armchair when the doctor show up to he invited me to take the steps we level up first we walked together into his ok room where we had eye contact. The position we took in this relationship was in control by the doctor of course . My examination went smooth all time we accomplished the standards. I have not lied but after I had a quick glimes on my friends picture on telephone I felt stronger and aware I need to avoid the risks I was ready to attack. BUT he was sleek had a married vulnerable charm and I trust him to give a genuie consideration. GO WITH TRUST annonymus validity review
Friendly consultant. Listened well and helped me find a solution.
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear you felt listened to and aided to find a solution. It is also with pleasure we hear you found the consultant to be friendly. With kind wishes.
Very early days, but so far i am massively impressed by the level of service and care
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is great to hear you feel impressed by the level of service and care received so far. Kind wishes.
Great service for admin and response ! Leila brilliant!
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you found Leila to be brilliant and received great service and response from the admin team.
Very professional attitude. Knowledgeable specialist in a variety of fields.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you found your specialist both professional and knowledgeable in a variety of fields. With kind wishes,
Very good initial meeting
Thank you very much for your review. It's most pleasing to hear you enjoyed your initial meeting and we hope you continue to find the same throughout future sessions.
I was disappointed to learn that the form i’d taken 10 minutes to fill out was not shared with my therapist prior to our session.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Please kindly note that the forms are meant to send directly to the therapist upon submission. Upon investigation, it appears that the system did not generate a copy for your therapist, although we confirm that your submission went through. Our sincere apologies for this technical error and we confirm that your therapist is now in receipt of your form.
It was really good, 10/10!
Thank you very much for your review. It is with great pleasure you award us 10/10! With kind regards.
Very easy interaction to organise sessions. Session fantastically run and a feeling that you can really make progress now you have right support.
Thank you greatly for your review. We are pleased to hear you felt the interaction to organise an appointment was easy, it was fantastically run session, and you came away feeling you could really make progress now you have found the right support. With kind wishes.
Amazing service! Dr. Phil Ferreira-Lay was incredible - he's made me feel incredibly comfortable throughout the whole assessment!
Thank you very much for your review. It is with pleasure we hear you felt Dr Phil Ferreira-Lay was incredible. It's great you felt so comfortable throughout your assessment with him. kind wishes.
Very good .. I would highly recomended.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you found the service to be very good, and that you would highly recommend us. With kind wishes.
Excellent care, empathic, non judgemental, holistic and knowledgeable. Honestly the best decision I have ever made.
Thank you very much for your feedback. How wonderful it is to hear that coming to Harley Therapy was the best decision you have ever made. We are pleased you found us empathic, non-judgemental, holistic and knowledgeable with excellent care. With kind wishes.
Quick and easy access to very professional therapy.
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased you found the service quick, easy to access and professional. With kind wishes.
Excellent first couples session with Dr Peter Slater - his approach made me feel heard and validated, and the whole thing felt productive.
Thank you very much for your review. It is with pleasure we hear how you felt heard and validated, and found the whole thing productive. With kind wishes.
Great appointment, Dr. Humphries really listened to me and gave me the answers I was looking for! 100% recommended.
Thank you for your review. We are most pleased to hear you felt listened to by Dr Humphries and would 100% recommend us. With kind wishes.
I was happy with the therapy that was given to my daughter thank u so much for ur help. i hope it will benefit aneesa .I will be seeing the therapist again soon for aneesa thank u so much.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you were happy with Aneesa's appointment, and hope you too find benefit from future appointments. If there is anything you feel we could improve on to warrant a 5-star rating instead, please do let us know. With kind wishes.
Dr Buttan and the team were supportive, clear and friendly. Dr Buttan set out a clear treatment plan with me; I am very grateful for his support.
Thank you very much for your review. It is with pleasure we hear you found the team supportive, clear and friendly. We are glad the treatment plan devised by Dr Buttan is clear. With kind wishes.
Fantastic, in every regard.
Thank you very much for your review. How great to hear you felt the service, in every regard, was fantastic. With kind wishes.
I was very impressed by how efficient Harley therapy were setting up an ADHD assessment with Phil Ferreira-Lay and how quickly I could see him. It is early days but the diagnosis has helped make sense of my life and treatment is making a huge difference already. Thank you!
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you were impressed by our efficiency, and even more so that treatment is making a huge difference to your life already. With kind wishes.
Dr Maria Harvey, was phenomenal I would highly recommend her. 5 stars are not enough
Thank you very much for your review. It is most pleasing to hear you found Maria Daves to be phenomenal and you highly recommend her. With kind wishes.
Harley Therapy - Psychotherapy & Counselling is rated 4.8 based on 346 reviews