Harley Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harley Therapy
Read Harley Therapy Reviews

About Harley Therapy:

A warm welcome from our founder Dr Sheri Jacobson. We are a team of highly experienced psychotherapists, clinical and counselling psychologists and psychiatrists in central London.

Established in 2006, and well-known as London's premium therapy providers, our exceptional practitioners specialise in short and long-term counselling, psychotherapy and cognitive behavioural therapy for a range of issues, from day-to-day worries to complex psychological conditions.

admin@harleytherapy.co.uk

1-7 Harley Street, ,

Tell us how Harley Therapy made you happy
I am very pleased that everyone responds so quickly, thank you
Thank you for your review. We are glad you find our responses to be quick. Kind regards.
My sessions with Maria came at a fairly critical point for me, and I am happy to say they've been incredibly helpful.
Her direct but non-judgemental manner made hard topics easier to address head on, which I really needed and appreciated.
Reliably astute observations allowed me to really stop and consider my perspectives in a way I hadn't before. They also left nowhere to hide, which is exactly what one wants from a therapist!
Maria helped me navigate obstacles that had previously felt insurmountable, and I'm happier as a result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
Thank you very much for your review and feedback. It is with great pleasure that we read how incredibly helpful you found Maria, and that you wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Kind regards.
Extremely professional and beneficial.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you found the services professional as well as beneficial. Kind regards.
I cannot recommend Elena Edwards highly enough for her professionalism and her warmth.
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear how professional and warm you found Elena, and that you recommend her highly. Kind regards.
The service provided was excellent.

Caroline is a fantastic therapist with great intuition and compassion. The entire process was faultless and worth the investment in myself.

I am so pleased to have found the service and am grateful for the time and energy Caroline has given me over the past five months.
Thank you very much for your review. To find our service faultless and excellent is very pleasing to hear. We are glad you found Caroline to have great intuition and compassion. Kind regards.
I felt comfortable and relaxed. It was a worthwhile experience
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear how worthwhile you found the experience. Kind regards.
The session was good but will not be going forward as the therapist requests weekly appointments and they are very expensive.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you found the session to be good. If you are seeking lower cost therapy, we offer appointments in-house and on our Platform at a lower fee. We will reach out to you by email with further details regarding this. Kind wishes.
Wonderful and attentive therapy. We feel we are on the right track for treatment and that we are in safe hands.
Thank you greatly for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear this. Kind regards.
My first session with Dr Melanie Demarco was amazing. I was seeing her for recurrent panick attacks and speaking with her for the first time made me feel at ease and hopeful that all will be well. She is professional and welcoming.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear how Melanie put you at ease, and you found her both professional and welcoming. Kind regards.
This is an extremely well run medical clinic. Dr. Humphries is an exceptionally talented clinician that really cares about his patients. I have been a patient of his for around 5 years. He is thorough and accurate with his diagnosis and treatment. The reception staff have always been courteous, polite, and responsive at ALL times. An all-round brilliant team that deserves more than 5 stars. I cannot recommend this clinic more highly.
Thank you very much for your review. It is incredibly pleasing to hear how brilliant you found the whole service to be. Kind regards.
I am very happy with my therapist and generally a professional approach and communication Of everyone in Harley St
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear how happy you are with your therapist, and that you have found the approach and communication professional. Kind regards.
Thank you Dr. Bhutan for all the support you shown me in my recovery. I have been fortunate to meet such professional in the field of psychology practice. It’s not easy to make people aware who are not understanding what is the problem we have stored in our psychological system. I hated to take medicines but Dr. Bhuttan convinced me that this only way I can get properly get better He was very kind to me make aware what all my problems which I was going through years. Thank you and thank for the wonderful reception team. They are very kind and professional people that you will find at the reception or over the phone
Thank you very much for your review. It is pleasing to hear how kind and professional you found the service, and that Dr Buttan has supported you so well. Kind regards.
Our therapist was very good indeed. Very perceptive, calm and clear.

This was our first session and due to the child’s age it was not meant to include him. This was not clear and was confusing for him and an unecessart element of stress for him (and us) as we had to organise care for his brother who is much younger and could not be left alone in the house whilst we had the chat on zoom). Instead Sebastian ended up sitting alone downstairs. Not ideal.
Thank you very much for your review, where we are pleased to hear how good you found your therapist. We are sorry for the oversight in failing to advise that the initial session with this therapist would be undertaken without the child present. By means of an apology, we would like to offer you a complimentary 'parent session', following your child's upcoming appointment. Kind regards.
Felt comfortable
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased you felt comfortable with your therapist. Kind regards.
I have recently joined Harley Therapy and I am very satisfied with the organized, kind and respectful approach so far. Communication has been always quick and to the point. I really look forward for a long-lasting and mutually beneficial collaboration.
Really good professional health services. I’m a patient of Dr Todd Mitchel for 1.5 years and he is excellent, even available on weekends and out of business hours for emergencies.
Most effective and valuable therapist relationship I've had.
Excellent therapy
I was asked by an NHS doctor to look for a psychiatrist to asses the possibility of having A.A.D.H.D and I decided that if I were to undergo any diagnosis, this time would be the last time since the NHS looked into this as a child and diagnosed me with a different condition (mainly depression). I contacted 3 places, Harley Street was the most expensive but had the best benefits. Offering continuing consultation via email throughout the month, discreet and friendly receptionists and my choice to use them has not been a mistake. Dr. Stephen Humphries has changed my life Immensely, diagnosing me correctly with A.A.D.H.D. and now I am on treatment the impact it has had on my life is life unbelievable, instead of existing, I feel like a man again, confident, calm, able and motivated. I will never be able to repay him for this help despite paying the fees, he is worth every penny and more. He has helped me go from private to NHS to cut costs in the future and his goal is to help people like me. I trust him and he has proven he is the best person, in my opinion, to deal with all forms of A.D.H.D. He is not just a Dr, he is a specialist and he is excellent at his job. Thank you Harley Therapy and Dr. Stephen Humphries.
Leila Steeds is the best therapist I’ve ever worked with. I love her approach and the progress we’re making. I recommend her to all my friends.
Harley Therapy is rated 4.87 based on 114 reviews