happyappliances Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend happyappliances

About happyappliances: HappyAppliances is London’s leading domestic appliance repairs and servicing specialists. We provide high quality, low cost repairs for all brands and models washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, freezers, fridge-freezers ,electric cookers, electric hobs, electric ovens, cooker hoods, dishwashers etc.

With our fixed prices and no hidden costs, HappyAppliances provides the best solution for all your appliance repair needs.

We are equipped to deal with any issues and repair a broken or a malfunctioning appliance on the spot, enabling you to continue your day without further disruption. In our high spec vans we carry a very wide range of spares and in the unlikely case where we do not have a replacement component in stock, with our top suppliers we can order what you need ASAP.

office@happyappliances.co.uk

167a Eardley Road

Tell us how happyappliances made you happy

"Excellent. Two engineers did the installation on all appliances in my new kitchen. Very professional, very polite, nice and tidy. Everything was great."
"The Best appliances service company that I have ever used."
"Prompt, polite and helpful. Have used him before and would do again!"
"The engineer was respectful of my home, tidy and told me exactly what was happening with my appliance, the problem and the rectification. Very happy. Many thanks for a great service!"
"Arrived on time, find the problem with my fridge in no time, fixed immediately. Excellent company!"
"Prompt, polite and helpful. Have used him before and would do again"
"Absolutely great engineers! Excellent service and experienced team! Strongly recommend them!"
"Excellent service, polite Engineer. Thanks Happyappliances!"
"On time, called 30 min before he arrived. Used plastic shoe covers to avoid making my house dirty. Solved the problem and explained it. Pleasant to deal with"
"Excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable and hardworking will quick and efficient service"
happyappliances is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews