happyappliances Reviews

of reviewers recommend happyappliances
Read happyappliances Reviews

About happyappliances:

HappyAppliances is London’s leading domestic appliance repairs and servicing specialists. We provide high quality, low cost repairs for all brands and models washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, freezers, fridge-freezers ,electric cookers, electric hobs, electric ovens, cooker hoods, dishwashers etc.

With our fixed prices and no hidden costs, HappyAppliances provides the best solution for all your appliance repair needs.

We are equipped to deal with any issues and repair a broken or a malfunctioning appliance on the spot, enabling you to continue your day without further disruption. In our high spec vans we carry a very wide range of spares and in the unlikely case where we do not have a replacement component in stock, with our top suppliers we can order what you need ASAP.

office@happyappliances.co.uk

167a Eardley Road

Tell us how happyappliances made you happy
Very smooth booking experience , just a few questions asked and all booked in. Dinyo arrived on time, quickly found the problem and resolved the issue. Job done to my satisfaction!
Very professional service. Mihail handled my job request of installing a new cookerhood very well. For mechanical reasons the job could not be finished the same day it was started. But Mihail followed up with engineers to get that closed as soon as possible and had the job done in a days time. fixed quote gets you the piece of mind. Engineers are very polite and professional. Experts too. My only constructive feedback is time commitment. when everyone is working from home it is also quite an important aspect of the job. Actually wanted to give a 4.5 rating leaving 0.5 for the improvement on time commitment but dont have this here so keeping it 4 star.
Great services again!
HappyAppliances are so professional and friendly and go the extra mile without a moment’s hesitation. Thank's!
Very happy with their services. The engineer was great arrived on time , polite and helpful. Jonathan fixed my fridge and a washing machine quickly and give advice how to prevent this type of faults to happen again.
I've used HappyAppliances a few times, and always got good, efficient, service! Thanks
Very pleased with the visit to repair my washing machine.
Excellent. Two engineers did the installation on all appliances in my new kitchen. Very professional, very polite, nice and tidy. Everything was great.
The Best appliances service company that I have ever used.
Prompt, polite and helpful. Have used him before and would do again!
The engineer was respectful of my home, tidy and told me exactly what was happening with my appliance, the problem and the rectification. Very happy. Many thanks for a great service!
Arrived on time, find the problem with my fridge in no time, fixed immediately. Excellent company!
Prompt, polite and helpful. Have used him before and would do again
Absolutely great engineers! Excellent service and experienced team! Strongly recommend them!
Excellent service, polite Engineer. Thanks Happyappliances!
On time, called 30 min before he arrived. Used plastic shoe covers to avoid making my house dirty. Solved the problem and explained it. Pleasant to deal with
Excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable and hardworking will quick and efficient service
happyappliances is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews