Guardian Support Reviews

of reviewers recommend Guardian Support
Read Guardian Support Reviews

About Guardian Support:

Guardian Support are experts in all aspects of HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety Regulation.

We are a small but mighty HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham with years of experience and a plethora of satisfied clients across the West Midlands and most of the UK.

Our professional consultants have an extensive list of qualifications and industry knowledge that will ensure your business is compliant and that your employees are happy, leaving you to focus on what matters most – running a successful business.

enquiries@guardiansupport.co.uk

Lyndon House, 62 Hagley Road

Tell us how Guardian Support made you happy
The team at Guardian Support are exceptional! Quick to respond and on almost every occasion are able to answer our questions immediately. Where they are unable to do so, they provide a timeline of next steps which they adhere to. This helps us manage our customer expectations on the other side so it's a win-win for all! Special thanks to Julia, Wendy and Helen who have helped me resolve some difficult HR and H&S issues, particularly during the start of the COVID pandemic. Great service by all!
Thank you for this lovely review, Jess!
We're so happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us and we will continue to provide a great service to you as we do all our clients :-)
No 'support' whatsoever. AVOID THIS COMPANY
Dear Linda

Thank you so much for your comment, I am so sorry that you perceive your experience with Guardian Support to be a negative one especially as our comprehensive client care program has not registered this level of dissatisfaction with any client, ex-client or contact.
Currently our renewal ratings are tracking at 93% which would indicate that our satisfaction rating is incredibly high with our clients, however we are always grateful to receive in-depth feedback, good or bad, as this is how we bench mark our services and how we learn and grow as a business.

As you have not provided details of your company or full name, it does limit our investigations somewhat as we always wish to address any matters of concern or dissatisfaction.
As such I would be grateful if you could email us your Company Details, Contact details and comprehensive details of your concerns to enquiries@guardiansupport.co.uk and we will endeavour to investigate matters further.
Linda and Emma are invaluable resource to my businesses, easy to engage with and practical straight forward advice. A pleasure to deal with. Without hesitation I recommend their services.
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for this lovely feedback!
We're happy to hear that you have found our services invaluable to your business.
We recently found ourselves in need of professional HR services.
We contacted Brendan who acted very quickly to come and see us to understand our business and our needs for HR services. Brendan offered us a very thorough and competitive service for ongoing support and arranging all employee contract, policies and employee handbooks.
We also had issues with a member of staff which was causing extreme stress and pressure on the business and other team members. Brendan took all the stress away from us and liaised directly with the member of staff concerned and negotiated a favourable outcome to the business. Brendan demonstrated his professionalism and expertise in his field, and we are looking forward to continuing our business relationship with Guardian Support.
We would highly recommend Guardian Support to anyone in need of HR, employment law and health & safety support.
Hi Naz,

Thank you for your lovely feedback!
We're so pleased that you have found our support and services helpful.
I would like to praise Linda Marsh and the service delivery of Guardian Support. I have been a longstanding client of Guardian and really enjoy and respect the guidance of Linda Marsh who advises us on HR matters. She is excellent at what she does!
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for this lovely review. We're happy to hear that you've found the support from your consultant, Linda, so helpful!
We did a one day course on managing sickness and absence. Harjit was great! we learnt lots and all the information given was relevant and very helpful. will defiantly be using again in the future. Thank you.
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We're glad to hear that you found our course helpful and we look forward to working with you again!
We have worked with Guardian for a number of years, and they have always acted on the concerns we have raised in that time. At a recent tribunal, the barrister they recommended was excellent, and, thanks to all the good advice, we won the case.
On occasions, the telephone response time of the legal team can be slow, and more staff may be required to deal with the clients. However, Brendan is willing to travel long distances to visit us and deal with situations personally.
Hi Janice,

Thank you for your lovely review and constructive feedback.
It's great to hear that you have had such a great experience with us and our services!
I have used Guardian for a couple of years and they have provided me with upfront advise when needed and really formed part of the company as my HR team. I have no issues in recommending to other companies.
Hi James,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're always happy to hear such great feedback!
Virginia from Guardian Support has helped two of our clients with the H&S, including Safe Contractor and CHAS. She was absolutely brilliant, speedy, professional and knowledgeable.
Very highly recommended!
Thank you for your review, Wayne! It's always great to hear such positive feedback.
Straight forward talking and very helpful.

Thank you.
Thank you for leaving us a review!

It's great to hear such positive feedback!
Guardian Support has given me on going health & Safety and human resources advice. This information is invaluable. I definately can recommend there services.
Hi Zonia,

Thanks for your review!

We're delighted to hear such positive feedback :)
Guardian Support are an excellent company for all your HR and H&S requirements. A personal service tailored to your needs. I would highly recommend them if you are looking to switch your provider
Hi Laura,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are happy with the service you are receiving from us.
Fantastic service and ongoing support.
Explained exactly what I needed and reasons why.
Brendan is a great guy who really puts his customers first.
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your review!
It's great to hear that you are happy with the service that you are receiving from us.
Guardian Support are an amazing company to work with and we see them as a partner in all HR and H&S issues rather than just a supplier of those services. We would highly recommend their services!
Hi Chris,

We really appreciate this lovely review and are happy to hear that you would recommend us to other companies!
At Unique Fire Protection, we take all elements of safety seriously. We use Guardian Support, not only to provide us with current up to date legislation but also carry out health and safety audits for our clients. Their service is second to none and we would have no problem referring them to our customers
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the lovely review!
We're glad to hear that you have been happy with the service you have received from us as we put the satisfaction of our customers at the forefront of everything we do.
We were originally recommended Guardian by a fellow HR professional when seeking some external HR/employment law support. Brendan is our main point of contact and readily available when we need him. Guardian offer a very personal service, its not like other large HR Consultant firms where you are just a number. I find them also really flexible and can cater for so many of our needs, from tribunal representation, to training, to general HR advise to policy and contract review.
Hi Jana,

It's lovely to hear that you have found our service valuable and we hope that this continues long into the future.
Guardian has provided us with excellent HR and Health and Safety support throughout the many years we have been with them. I work closely with Brendan as my main contact and have always found his advice and expertise professional, reliable and accurate. As we have grown over the years as a company I have had to deal with many HR matters and have always found the service Brendan has offered as invaluable. I would happily recommend Guardian Support to any business.
Hi Barney,

Thank you for your review!
We are pleased that you have found our services helpful and reliable. We hope to continue to provide you with invaluable support.
We have worked with Guardian Support for quite a few years now, and their level of service is fantastic. My contact Harj has been so supportive this past year with some difficult situations, always on the end of the phone and nothing seems too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review!
It's great to hear that you are happy with our service and we hope this continues long into the future.
Guardian support has been looking after our HR for a few years now. They are always available when needed and they are proactive giving us things we didn't know we needed.

I would recommend them to any small business... It makes life much easier when you can say to the staff let me just get some advice on that for you. It provides a buffer that keeps the business safe!
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your lovely review of our services. We're glad to hear that you have found our support so valuable!
I have worked with Guardian support for many years. They offer an excellent service which is tailored to our needs. My direct contact is the Operations Director Wendy Curlett who I have found to be extremely professional and frankly knows her stuff! I have worked with other HR support/advice companies previously but have not received the level of service I have with Guardian support. I would recommend them to anyone.
Hi Jayne,

Thanks for leaving your review.
We're glad you're happy with our services and support, especially from Wendy.

Many Thanks