Gretapowell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gretapowell

Tell us how Gretapowell made you happy

"Thank you, brilliant course. I look forward to the next one."
"I really enjoyed this course. I learnt an awful lot. Much of the course material will speed my workflow in the office and improve my design skillset. The course was relaxed and you learnt without realising how much you have taken on board. Greta is a very unique trainer who knows her stuff. I hope to have training with her again in the future. Much appreciated & thank you v.much"
"The Articulate course was very good and gave me a clearer understanding of elearning software. Thank-you"
"Thanks to Greta's course, my ability to design has significantly increased! I can confidently use Phososhop, InDesign and Illustrator and because of this, I'm much quicker at designing which was one of my key objectives. Greta is a lovely person to be with and she's very flexible and transparent during her lessons and is always ready to help!"
"Splendid Articulate Course. Cannot recommend highly enough, thank you Greta"
"Training with Greta does not produce educational light-bulb moments quite simply she just projects a constant floodlight from start to finish. From first contact during the admin process through to course delivery she made everything simple. Really enjoyed this Articulate course and if budget permits we will book again later in the year for the advanced course. Thank you Greta for a phenomenal session."
"We really enjoyed the training that Greta delivered. We learnt exactly what we needed about Camtasia and more!"
"Greta was super helpful and really lovely!"
"Brilliant Adobe Captivate course. Enjoyed from start to finish. Thank you"
"Greta was very helpful and we covered everything I needed and more! We worked through my list and Greta explained everything very clearly. A very successful day!"
"Really good course, informative. Greta had a great knowledge of InDesign and the large format print process."
"What an absolutely superb course which superseded my expectations. I did the InDesign ebooks course with Greta and was amazed at her depth of knowledge of InDesign. I thought this had the potential to be a tricky course because of the amount of files that needed converting to multiple ebook formats from both Word and InDesign. She patiently worked through each problem with me and I now have digital books in Kindle, ePubs and more. She really is something else, thank you Greta.."
"Thoroughly enjoyable and informative advanced Photoshop training that will help myself and colleagues for future work. Thanks Greta!!"
"Thanks for the training Greta, was definitely beneficial to myself and Mark and would recommend. Thanks again."
"When I started my days training with Greta, I had no idea what I was doing with Photoshop! At the end of the day, I was much more confident using the programme, and Greta tailored the day to meet my aims."
"After using Greta in the past this was another superb course enjoyed by everyone. We are already seeing the benefits of the training in work practices and design work. Highest of recommendations."
"Greta has a expanding knowledge of the software that she deals with. The students from Biological Photography and Imaging at the University of Nottingham always praise the way that she understands the questions that they are asking of her and caring she has in dealing with their lack of knowledge that they show. Come the end of the course she teaches them they feel like they are fully capable of working with the Adobe products"
"It has to be said this has been the most enjoyable and beneficial training we have invested in. Both myself and the team have been on numerous courses over the years but never one as good as Greta's. It was superb from first point of contact, where together we established the course content, organised the logistics through to the training. From a financial stance it has been an excellent investment. Highly recommend her, I have never met anyone with this depth of knowledge of software, lovely character and a sense of humour second to none. She is our preferred training supplier and we look forward to welcoming her back to us in the New Year. Thank you Greta for putting in so much time and effort."
"Lovely lady with a great manner of teaching. Very helpful and knows her stuff with Adobe. She makes sure that everyone in the group is included and is up to the same point throughout. Greta is a very professional teacher but you feel like you can ask her questions at any point of the course. Would highly recommend her services."
"Greta is a warm & friendly trainer, excellent knowledge and experience. I would recommend Greta to anybody wanting to learn Adobe software :-)"
Gretapowell is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews