Gretapowell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gretapowell

How would you rate Gretapowell ?

"Thanks for coming into the studio last week. Great to finally meet you & thanks for a terrific Photoshop workshop. The team were well impressed & are already seeing improvements in both the quality of their work and the speed of the workflow. Take care mighty Yoda of Photoshop. Regards Junior"
"Greta provided InDesign and Photoshop training for our organisation. This is the second time I have used her services after having enlisted her skills at a previous employer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any Adobe training requirements."
"A huge thank you to Greta from the team for the excellent Adobe training. As a team, we had a range of different skill-levels, but Greta was able to be flexible and adapt her training to suit everyone. It was really comprehensive and practical, and we have all been able to put our new skills into practice as part of our day-to-day jobs. This has made a really positive impact on the team, which I’m sure will benefit us for a long time to come."
"We use Greta all the time for our training. Not only is she probably the best design trainer I have ever employed as a freelance but possibly the nicest person I have ever met. I just wish she had a twin. Really happy to write a review on your behalf Greta."
"Training with Greta was absolutely fantastic! I have learnt so many things in the last two days that I will be able to use to help me at work. Greta took the time to answer all of my questions and was patient and supportive while I tried out what I had learnt. I cannot recommend training 1:1 with her highly enough! Thank you very much!"
"Greta was very informative and knowledgeable in Photoshop and InDesign. Any question you can think to ask, she will know the answer! The 2 days were built around what we wanted to know and learning was personalised for our needs."
"Greta listened to what I needed and tailored the training to ensure I had exactly what I needed, looking at the tools and tricks that would help in my day to day work. I already feel well equipped with my Indesign skills and have put them into to practice with confidence. Would highly recommend."
"There's so much to say about Greta and all positive! Greta has recently spent three days training my team on Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and they all absolutely love her. The team are already asking when she can come back. Greta makes learning fun, easy to understand and exciting. She is an expert in her field and I would have no hesitation in recommending her for any training. There's much more than meets the eye. On a personal level, I really enjoyed speaking to Greta, she has a fun outlook on life and could talk to her for hours. Since the training the team have been using the applications with much more confidence and ability to do things. Greta is brilliant - you'll find it difficult to find someone better!"
Gretapowell is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!