Greatcars4you Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greatcars4you

Tell us how Greatcars4you made you happy
Great bunch of guys. Never had an easier transaction, totally stress free!
Bought my golf from here and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a car.
Mr Alex has a good personality. Reliable, honest and smile. Also he is experienced in this business.
Just bought my car hassle free excellent deal staff very helpful no sales pushy sales staff very happy 😊
These guys are great! Saved us from a wasted trip after another dealership withdrew the car we were viewing from sale. Great car, great service! Happy all round! :)
Purchased a Volvo V40, condition was great. Couldn't wait to take it home. They sorted everything out to the last detail and the people are really nice too.
The service was excellent - the guys weren't pressuring and didn't try to hard-sell us. They were very accommodating, given the current Covid-19 lockdown and difficulties that causes. The car is great, was a fair price, and our purchase was minimal stress and fuss. I'd happily recommend them!
Friendly and very helpful , helped me to get the car I want and drive away the same day .. thank you
Best place to buy a car
Popped in to pick up my new car, customer service was easy fast and friendly. Altogether friendly staff nice friendly atmosphere and a clean looking fresh dealership. Thanks for your help and I will definitely recommend to friends.
Greatcars4you is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews