Autoland Westend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autoland Westend
Read Autoland Westend Reviews
I cannot fault them! The car we bought got a full service and Mot and a week later having had a problem with the clutch, it was a case of “ pop it in and we will put a new clutch in it “ Nothing is too much for them . I will definitely use them again !
Great, friendly service, quick turnaround and free delivery. Would recommend 100%
Bought my car here in December, along with the 2 year platinum warrantee. The guys have honestly gone out of their way to help me since then. Really friendly and honest. Definitely recommend! Thank you!
Top Garage ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Great Guys. Not your average Garage 😁.
First purchase from these guys, and cannot fault their thoroughness. Early days but am really pleased with my car so far.
Great selection of cars. Helpful staff
The best car dealer in the UK with very good prices.
Great friendly service, sorted out the paperwork professionally and quickly on Christmas Eve in time for a Christmas surprise present. Very happy teenager at home!
Great place helpful staff, would highly recommend Brought a lovely car from here
A really nice friendly garage who do not try to hard sell you but give good, honest professional advice. Drove quite a way to get our car from here but so glad we did, it is immaculate and excellent. Alex was extremely helpful, friendly and nothing like a used car salesman should be! Will use this garage again for any further purchases despite it being out of our way. Thankyou very much for excellent customer service.
Had the Peugeot 508 automatic for eight months now & just had its first MOT which it passed with NO advisories...Very happy customer 😊
Got my baby from here. Lovely staff and very well kept cars.
Just got myself a Polo 1.6 TDI and everything was fine until we went on vacation and the car broke down 30min in. Probably nothing Autoland could have seen beforehand. Faulty injector it seems. I'll update this review as soon as WMS pays the bills. Other than that, personnel was top notch. Edit: WMS came through ok. They were easy to deal with. But be aware that they will not pay the full bill.
Excellent service and a good range of reasonable priced cars .not pushy and happy to help I'd personally recommend these guys
Great speedy service with minimum contact in lockdown. Went above and beyond.
Bought a great car from the guys. Had a few problems on the journey home which they sorted with no questions asked. Thanks Alex. Would definitely use Autoland again. Thanks again
A rare thing - an honest car dealer! The guy bought my car in part exchange and then, after I mentioned by chance that I had other cars to sell, he took the time to visit my house twice, to view them - and he drove me back to my house afterwards. He was up front when I asked about what he would sell them on for and their market value. So all in all, a good day's business - I sold him three cars and got the car that I wanted for part-exchange at the same time!
Amazing service. Great customer care. Bought a lovely cheap motor for the family. (Vauxhall Zafira club 2006 MPV) Efficient professional people. Great communication. Good value and service. Highly recommend. Car seems great so far. Has a new MoT and 1 month warranty. Very happy. Seen some 1 star reviews on here for very silly reasons and customer stating fake reviews which is completely untrue and very unfair on the dealer. I spoke to this dealer on Friday and had completed my transaction by Monday evening with the car having an MoT and a part fitted. He called and text me throughout with updates. I have bought many cars over the 2 years and these guys had the best service by far. Very honest and rare to find. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Click and collect very easy staff informative and helpful
Seems like a good place to buy a car 🤓
Autoland Westend is rated 4.88 based on 77 reviews