Greatcars4you Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greatcars4you

Tell us how Greatcars4you made you happy
Check out all the fake reviews on auto trader, no way does he sell 10 cars a day. When you look at reviews look at how many were posted all at the same time. And look at all the fake names that even I can’t pronounce 😂 PROPER FAKE REVIEWS I wouldn’t buy nothing from this con
Great service 👏🏼. Very polite, helpful and honest. Every time I needed help, for example, they helped me with all the questions about finance. Congratulations, good job 🙏🏼💪🏽
I highly recommend this place! Greatcars4you , thank you!
the best dealership, excellent service, quality cars!👍🏼👍🏼
Great service from staff! They have great quality used cars. I highly recommended this place, if you're looking to buy a used car.
I searched high and low to find a used car that was within my budget. Alex made me feel confident in my purchase. I found an issue after purchase that wasn't covered by warranty and they fixed the problem by contributing towards the costs at my favourite mechanic. Greatcars4you is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy customers and build a lasting relationship. if I could start my search over again or if I decide to purchase another car. I am confident the Alex will take care of me and not only find the right car, but also take good care of me and my vehicle. I love my car.
From the moment me and my dad stepped foot into the lot, we’ve only been treated with kindness and full attention (as opposed to the name-brand dealer we first went to who treated us like walking money signs). Alex greeted us and had a lot of patience with us, as we were searching for my first car, and I appreciated that immensely. We test drove 2 cars and we then sat with George (also as equally as awesome as Alex) who negotiated the best price possible for us. We ended up getting a 2014 Hyundai Sonata in royal blue. It had scratches in the front and back bumper, but Alex sent it to the shop free of charge and my car came back shiny and beautiful!!!! I’m really happy with my experience at Greatcars4you and I will definitely recommend to everyone I know. Thank you LADS!!!
Great experience! The lads at Greatcars4you went above and beyond to make this purchase simple and stress free. Thank you Alex and team!
Had the pleasure of purchasing my first car with Greatcars4you . Hands down one of the best team and staff. I had the pleasure of working with Alex who was patient, honest and very professional. He made the buying process easy and extremely helpful. I honestly can’t imagine getting my car anywhere else, he was truly amazing and one of a kind. If you need anything these guys will literally try to help you to the max! So thankful that I was able to deal with kind and caring human beings.
I recently purchased a BMW 1 Series 2009 from this dealer about two weeks ago. Upon arriving to this dealer we were greeted in a very friendly manner, allowed to look around the lot as well as looking around the inside of cars that we may want to purchase. This whole initial process was very relaxed, and didn't feel rushed at any time by any of the staff.

Once I found THE car that I wanted to purchase I moved into the office with Alex who was very friendly and very reassuring. As a 19 year old coming in with my girlfriend, I don't have much knowledge about credit, financing or loans as well as all of the numbers, however, he made sure to answer all of my questions and thoroughly explained what everything meant. The whole process was smooth, and transparent and at any other dealer would have probably been scary but he made me feel way more comfortable with all of the numbers.

Alex made sure to wash the car I was buying while I was filling out paperwork (due to the bad weather we had been having) as well as filling up the tank with gas.

Overall I would recommend this place to ANYONE looking to buy a car! They are very honest, transparent, friendly and seem to run their business the right way. The owner also reassured me that if anything happened with the car to come back which was a huge relief as many dealers have the "It's your problem now" mentality.

So far I really love the car and am really happy with my purchase and Greatcars4you!
This is an amazing car place! Nice and honest people. I recommend for everyone to come here ❤️
I recently purchased my 1st car from Greatcars4you and couldn't be happier. Alex looked after the sale and was extremely helpful and attentive at all stages of the purchase process. I couldn't recommend a better car dealership and will be advising friends to use Greatcars4you in the future.
A great way to buy a car. No high pressure salesmen. Excellent after sales. A great car at a really fair price. How it always should be. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and very professional. This is my second car from here and I recommend this place to my family and friends.
Bought a car for my son
Very good and reasonably comparative price
They checked the car in and out
On time delivery of the car
The experience all in all excellent
Buying a used car is a risky business. When I bought my Nissan Note from him two years ago, Alex, the owner, made this easy and actually pleasurable. Alex is a decent honourable man who guided and advised me with patience, expert knowledge and genuine attention to my needs. If he were not in the car business he has the qualities to be successful anywhere - as a person and a professional. Thank you Alex for my well-priced Note which has done a huge mileage in two years with no trouble. Completely recommend Greatcars4you indeed Greatcars4you!
I went to have a look at a car just before the lockdown. I met the owner and I found him excellent to deal with. I looked at a Rover unfortunately I couldn't go back due to isolation but I would definitely buy a car from here.
Great Experience with Greatcars4you. Alex was super helpful and answered any questions I had, wasn't any pressure or pushy about buying either and the car looks great. Would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the service. friendly and informative staff. Will recommend to friends. More than happy with my purchase. Thanks
If you're looking for good deals, you can't go wrong checking out Greatcars4you. Friendly staff, can't do enough to help. Nice selection/stock of vehicles. If there's something you're looking for in particular, it's worth asking. Cheers Alex, top bloke 👍🏻
Greatcars4you is rated 4.85 based on 62 reviews