Autoland Westend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autoland Westend
Read Autoland Westend Reviews
Great place to buy a car
Great friendly service love the car I'll be back for my next car
I've bought many used cars over the years and this dealer stands out brilliantly for aftercare and value. I couldn't find the model I bought from Autoland Westend anywhere else at such a low price considering it was high-end and full of extras. I had a small issue that came during the pandemic, but the guys kept in touch to ensure it would be dealt with and whilst being fixed I was given a courtesy car. Highly recommend!
Bought my car from Alex at Autoland today. He was brilliant the service was top-notch. He even answered the phone out of hours to help out. Would recommend him to anyone.
Got everything sorted now.... Appreciate email..... Thanks
Got my Mercedes a180 here best place I have seen for used cars was quick easy and no pressure in buying. Alex was very helpful in helping me find the car I wanted will recommend them and will be the first place I come to for my next car.
The salesman was fantastic. From start to finish the whole process took 2 days. First class!
Excellent service very patient while sorting bits and pieces 👍👌
Bought an audi off autoland westend picked up today easy to deal with friendly staff highly recommend.
Bought 2 cars off alex. great service ,nothing to much trouble ,we are both very happy with our cars and would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a second car . Autoland Westend - thank you.
Check out all the fake reviews on auto trader, no way does he sell 10 cars a day. When you look at reviews look at how many were posted all at the same time. And look at all the fake names that even I can’t pronounce 😂 PROPER FAKE REVIEWS I wouldn’t buy nothing from this con
Check out their reviews on https://www.cardealerreviews.co.uk You’ll be surprised compared to the ones on here..... All of the reviews on here are fake. Scroll down and see all of the “very good” reviews. All put on on the same 2 days!!!!!!! They can’t even be bothered to attempt to be smart in doing it! Then have a look at the others and note the data and comments! Amazing how the spelling and terminology on them is all so similar.....
Autoland Westend is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews