Autoland Westend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autoland Westend
Read Autoland Westend Reviews
5* buying experience. Don't miss them out.
First-time buyer - had a really good experience with Autoland Westend.
Fantastic service. Easy to talk to and deal with. Great service by Alex.
Friendly staff, very helpful, great deals on some really good cars.
Brilliant service, quality cars, most simple and straightforward trade i have ever done
Very easy experience dealt with Alex who was very professional throughout the experience. Also met Omar on the day that I picked up the car also very professional. The car was ready within 24 hours for me to pick up and was in immaculate condition throughout. Would recommend this company for your next car.
Great service from Alex and the team. Would highly recommend.
Looked and picked a car, sales man was very helpful and did extra work on car before I brought it, would definitely recommend
Greatly served by Alex, he was approachable and knowledgeable as to what I was potentially doing from selling and buying, kept me informed and had the new car ready for pick up as soon as I'd sold mine. Loving my Honda!
Great car garage great prices picked up our Peugeot 208 on sat immaculate car and the customer service was great thanks
Made the process of finding a new car easy and sorted one cheaper than other places! Can't recommend them enough!
Lovely lad to deal with down to earth and will go out of his way to get you the best deal really happy with my car and feel like if I have any problems i can just go back and he will deal with it, manager is a lovely lad to deal with would definitely recommend this company
Great dealership with lovely and trustworthy people
Car was advertised accurately, it came fully serviced and delivered by Alex. It was all very relaxed and courteous, Alex couldn't have been more helpful. Overall a very good experience and I would certainly recommend Autoland to anyone. Many thanks.
Totally satisfied with the service. I have bought my new Jaguar XF from here and part exchanged my old jaguar. Alex and his team was so helpful and professional. No hassle estimate on phone for old car, finance options, etc etc hardly ever felt any pressure of purchase of a new car as you would in normal circumstances. Clear and simple communications. Very happy customer here indeed. Thanks.
excellent 5* service from Alex at Autoland Westend 👍 will definitely be back in the future thanks again.
Great service with a smile. Alex was exceptional, the staff went to the shop especially to get me a can of Dr peppers, nice. Highly recommended car sales and service.
My husband and I visited Autoland this week we found it friendly, no pushy sales person pushing you just gave us advice on what to do when we found the car we wanted gave us the key to inspect it asked if we wanted a test drive when we said that is the car we want went into the lovely big sales room did the paper had a lovely cup of coffee he went through all the ways to as we were paying cash and exchange of car we had everything done and off we went on our new car.
Very welcoming and very happy with my new choice. The service was straightforward and easy.
Excellent staff, great used cars at affordable realistic prices. Alex is brilliant
Autoland Westend is rated 4.8 based on 55 reviews