Greatcars4you Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greatcars4you

Tell us how Greatcars4you made you happy
I bought my first car with this garage and the help since has been amazing, nothing dodgy going on unlike other places! They thoroughly check the cars before leaving and have been happy to answer any questions since. 10 years in the bay, I'm glad i chose to buy through them.
FANTASTIC SERVICE: I bought a second hand car from here and received excellent customer service from the beginning. They even transferred my number plate between the cars for no additional cost.

Some work was required (an exhaust weld broke) 2 months after buying and again I received excellent customer service; I dropped in as soon as it happened and without a booking, was given a choice of which courtesy car I wanted and my car was returned the next day fully repaired and all under the 6 months warranty the car was sold with. They even valeted it for me.

I could not recommend this garage highly enough - for a second hand car they are brilliant.
Excellent garage to deal with, first experience of dealing with them no pressure to buy but no real need with the quality of their cars
Would definitely recommend
I placed a deposit on a vehicle through Alex at Great Cars. Unfortunately due to personal reasons my end I was unable to go through with the sale. As I am based at the other end of the country, Alex and the team were always attentive and available for any questions and queries I had along the way. Great Cars were a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent service, lovely people, very pleased with the lovely Ford Fiesta I purchased from them, the whole experience was very professional, one very happy customer.
Good service very helpful staff .Excellent x
Excellent customer service. Extremely pleased with my purchase...Mercedes SLK, Having lots of fun driving it around. I was also very happy with the price I received for the vehicle I part-exchanged. Would be very happy to recommend Great Cars 4 You.
Very good service. Staff member went out of his way to be helpful. All the staff were friendly and approachable. Not my first time here and always positive experience. Would recommend them.
Always amazing service! Brilliant dealer. The staff are always polite and friendly. This is the 5th time I deal with them and I have never ever had any issues with them. Will definitely continue using them and I would recommend them to everyone!
Very helpful & accommodating staff, and to top that I got a great deal on my new car which I absolutely love! Definitely recommend Greatcars4you.
Check out their reviews on https://www.cardealerreviews.co.uk
You’ll be surprised compared to the ones on here.....
All of the reviews on here are fake.
Scroll down and see all of the “very good” reviews. All put on on the same 2 days!!!!!!!
They can’t even be bothered to attempt to be smart in doing it!
Then have a look at the others and note the data and comments! Amazing how the spelling and terminology on them is all so similar.....
Excellent service staff very knowledgeable and professional.
Lovely stock.. Brilliant customer service.. And fantastic after care. A honest and trustworthy business.. Highly recommend popping in and metting the friendly staff and pursuing there excellent cars!
I would just say l cant fault these guy at all, we have bought a car from them, l dealt with Alex, fantastic helpful guy could not have been more helpful, Alex is a credit to the company..please these guys really deserve support as they are totally professional with quality cars and have a social giving to the community..thank you and all the best for the future.
This garage is genuine people to deal with no hassle and always looking after there customers highly rate them
Thoroughly good honest service.
I visited many other traders whilst looking for a car and the professional way in which I was treated by everyone at Greatcars4you was impressive. I felt that I was in safe hands and the second hand car I purchased was handed over in good condition, having had a full safety check, with a 12 month MOT and a 6 month warranty.
Thank you.
Very helpful today after having a bad experience at another dealer decide to have a look around and found Greatcars4you and their special needs service, the staff were very helpful and allowed us to take out the car on a test drive nothing was to much trouble. A very pleasant pressure free service from start to finish. The team here deserve the 5 star rating and we are very happy to support a small local business with social purpose. we wish them every success in this difficult time and thank you again or all your help.
Fantastic friendly and no pressure service.
The car is a great drive with no issues at all. I am a community worker and do 100 miles a day around town. No rattles or issues, brilliant.
Thanks very much.
A great car buying experience, Alex is professional, personable and sincere. It was a joy to buy a great used car from Great cars4 team. Thank you. See you next time I need a low mileage, quality used car at a great price. Highly recommended!
Great selection. Very nice people. Highly recommend. Cater to people for special needs and deliver free. What are decent motor trader.
Greatcars4you is rated 4.90 based on 41 reviews