Autoland Westend Reviews

of reviewers recommend Autoland Westend
Read Autoland Westend Reviews
Great friendly service, sorted out the paperwork professionally and quickly on Christmas Eve in time for a Christmas surprise present. Very happy teenager at home!
Great place helpful staff, would highly recommend
Brought a lovely car from here
A really nice friendly garage who do not try to hard sell you but give good, honest professional advice. Drove quite a way to get our car from here but so glad we did, it is immaculate and excellent. Alex was extremely helpful, friendly and nothing like a used car salesman should be! Will use this garage again for any further purchases despite it being out of our way. Thankyou very much for excellent customer service.
Had the Peugeot 508 automatic for eight months now & just had its first MOT which it passed with NO advisories...Very happy customer 😊
Got my baby from here. Lovely staff and very well kept cars.
Just got myself a Polo 1.6 TDI and everything was fine until we went on vacation and the car broke down 30min in. Probably nothing Autoland could have seen beforehand. Faulty injector it seems. I'll update this review as soon as WMS pays the bills.

Other than that, personnel was top notch.

Edit: WMS came through ok. They were easy to deal with. But be aware that they will not pay the full bill.
Excellent service and a good range of reasonable priced cars .not pushy and happy to help I'd personally recommend these guys
Great speedy service with minimum contact in lockdown. Went above and beyond.
Bought a great car from the guys. Had a few problems on the journey home which they sorted with no questions asked.

Thanks Alex.

Would definitely use Autoland again.

Thanks again
A rare thing - an honest car dealer! The guy bought my car in part exchange and then, after I mentioned by chance that I had other cars to sell, he took the time to visit my house twice, to view them - and he drove me back to my house afterwards. He was up front when I asked about what he would sell them on for and their market value. So all in all, a good day's business - I sold him three cars and got the car that I wanted for part-exchange at the same time!
Amazing service. Great customer care. Bought a lovely cheap motor for the family. (Vauxhall Zafira club 2006 MPV) Efficient professional people. Great communication. Good value and service. Highly recommend. Car seems great so far. Has a new MoT and 1 month warranty. Very happy. Seen some 1 star reviews on here for very silly reasons and customer stating fake reviews which is completely untrue and very unfair on the dealer. I spoke to this dealer on Friday and had completed my transaction by Monday evening with the car having an MoT and a part fitted. He called and text me throughout with updates. I have bought many cars over the 2 years and these guys had the best service by far. Very honest and rare to find. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Click and collect very easy staff informative and helpful
Seems like a good place to buy a car 🤓
Loved it! the experience from start to finish was excellent and the guys there were very helpful and friendly.
Check out all the fake reviews on auto trader, no way does he sell 10 cars a day. When you look at reviews look at how many were posted all at the same time. And look at all the fake names that even I can’t pronounce 😂 PROPER FAKE REVIEWS I wouldn’t buy nothing from this con
Great service 👏🏼. Very polite, helpful and honest. Every time I needed help, for example, they helped me with all the questions about finance. Congratulations, good job 🙏🏼💪🏽
I highly recommend this place! Greatcars4you , thank you!
the best dealership, excellent service, quality cars!👍🏼👍🏼
Great service from staff! They have great quality used cars. I highly recommended this place, if you're looking to buy a used car.
I searched high and low to find a used car that was within my budget. Alex made me feel confident in my purchase. I found an issue after purchase that wasn't covered by warranty and they fixed the problem by contributing towards the costs at my favourite mechanic. Greatcars4you is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy customers and build a lasting relationship. if I could start my search over again or if I decide to purchase another car. I am confident the Alex will take care of me and not only find the right car, but also take good care of me and my vehicle. I love my car.
Autoland Westend is rated 4.87 based on 70 reviews