Greatcars4you Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greatcars4you

Tell us how Greatcars4you made you happy
Excellent service staff very knowledgeable and professional.
Lovely stock.. Brilliant customer service.. And fantastic after care. A honest and trustworthy business.. Highly recommend popping in and metting the friendly staff and pursuing there excellent cars!
I would just say l cant fault these guy at all, we have bought a car from them, l dealt with Alex, fantastic helpful guy could not have been more helpful, Alex is a credit to the company..please these guys really deserve support as they are totally professional with quality cars and have a social giving to the community..thank you and all the best for the future.
This garage is genuine people to deal with no hassle and always looking after there customers highly rate them
Thoroughly good honest service.
I visited many other traders whilst looking for a car and the professional way in which I was treated by everyone at Greatcars4you was impressive. I felt that I was in safe hands and the second hand car I purchased was handed over in good condition, having had a full safety check, with a 12 month MOT and a 6 month warranty.
Thank you.
Very helpful today after having a bad experience at another dealer decide to have a look around and found Greatcars4you and their special needs service, the staff were very helpful and allowed us to take out the car on a test drive nothing was to much trouble. A very pleasant pressure free service from start to finish. The team here deserve the 5 star rating and we are very happy to support a small local business with social purpose. we wish them every success in this difficult time and thank you again or all your help.
Fantastic friendly and no pressure service.
The car is a great drive with no issues at all. I am a community worker and do 100 miles a day around town. No rattles or issues, brilliant.
Thanks very much.
A great car buying experience, Alex is professional, personable and sincere. It was a joy to buy a great used car from Great cars4 team. Thank you. See you next time I need a low mileage, quality used car at a great price. Highly recommended!
Great selection. Very nice people. Highly recommend. Cater to people for special needs and deliver free. What are decent motor trader.
I'm very skeptical about car dealers and this industry but, my experience at Greatcars4you was extremely pleasant. Alex was honest, genuine and professional. It was noticeable that he cares about the client's experience by going above and beyond and ensuring the car is the best it can be. I'm delighted with my new car, thank you!
Purchased a car here in the winter, great car excellent condition, online add details were clear with plenty of good quality pics of car exterior and Interior. Smooth process, relaxed atmosphere no sales pressure, love the car, excellent value for money! No issues, would buy another car here 100%.
Great service, everyone I dealt with has been friendly and very informative, especially my sales adviser who was genuinely above and beyond what you would expect.
If you have had a poor history with credit this company will be your best bet.
Very helpful and friendly and patience with explaining the gadgets in the car
Completely stress free, very helpful and very knowledgeable staff
Absolutely love my car. Great customer service, would recommend to everyone.
Very friendly and helpful. The car they sold me seems to be in a good condition and was at a really competitive price.
Great helpful service very informative and would definitely buy from here again.
My whole experience of dealing with Greatcars4u has been brilliant. The company offered a fantastic car which had all the aspects I was looking for. All the staff were friendly, efficient and trustworthy. I would deal with them again and would recommend.
Very refreshing experience. I'm an avid car enthusiast and have hands on experience working with cars since the age of 16.
Purchased a car and received great customer service. There was no rush to buy, the salesman spent at least 1 hour showing us around and letting us test drive the car. There was transparency and no denial about anything I mentioned which i noticed. Usually car salesmen tend to patronize you. We were given a very good deal on the car I felt as it was a very rare model and they don't come up for sale in that spec with those factory extras on a late reg. They topped up the car with fuel to get us on our way and make the journey home pleasant.
I would rate this dealership 5* and the salesman/owners 5* too. It was a very sociable experience.
My personal experience , Great service. No hard sell what so ever, gave me the keys to the car, had a good look round on my own, no pressure, as long as I wanted. no hard sell at all which I hate. No sales pitch , no pressure. Genuine review just purchased the BMW 318d M3 sport today, good price, All engines are steam cleaned spotless, car spotless, although not for long as have 2 kids.... many thanks
Greatcars4you is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews