Grease Traps UK Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Grease Traps UK

Tell us how Grease Traps UK made you happy

"Excellent service"
"Grease trap was spot on... and very competitively priced"
"JUST WHAT WAS REQUIRED"
"Excellent service"
"I dont think it is explained enough how the grease trap I purchased works.I have to say I am dissapointed in the design. I have another style at home and it is so simple to operate. Lift out the tub to clean much easier rather then having a metal rod to agitate it etc etc. I honestly say I will not purchase another one of these. I bought this to see but I actually have a larger one to purchase for my restaurant but I shall re think it now on style and where I shall purchase. Regards John"
"Placed order very easily on website late afternoon & delivery arrived first thing next morning. Brilliant service - thank you"
"Effice t and reasonably priced"
"there is no problem fitting this item."
Grease Traps UK is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access