Graphics Bite Reviews

9 Station Road

Tell us how Graphics Bite made you happy

Live Chat
Carolyn Jolliffe
"Gary has finished designing and launching our new website which I’m very impressed with! We’re so impressed, I’ve decided to use Graphics Bite for on-going marketing services!"
Jason Ashton
"I have Been using Gary at Graphics bite for a while now to do an amazing job on my website, I’ve recently used him for some new projects and some recent updates and he has been extremely helpful and professional."
Trevor Shaw
"Gary was very professional and has done a brilliant job of my web page I would recommend any time thank you for all the hard work and good advise regarding my page and promoting my business thanks Gary. Great Job Trevor Shaw Trevor Shaws Hair Design"
"Very professional and efficient service. Highly recommend"
"Very professional and efficient service. Highly recommend"
"We are absolutely thrilled with our new website and can't wait for the official launch to show it off! Gary so quickly grasped what we were looking for. He has a rare gift of working swiftly with complete technical accuracy and efficiency, whilst bringing in great design and extra detail - all the while keeping social media, SEO and marketing at the forefront of our projects. Talk about juggling it all! Brilliant! Thanks so much Gary."
Thanks Carolyn for the review! Really appreciate it! x
"Gary designed our new company website; he was very easy to work with. Great communication and good quality work. The website was up and running quickly, with all the design features requested."
Thanks Jason for the great review!
Thanks for the great review Trevor! Really enjoyed working on this one!
"From start to finish Gary did an excellent job from designing the website, flyers, business cards and Facebook page. He is very knowledgeable on what’s works and what doesn’t, gave us lots of useful tips and advice along the way too. Satisfaction guaranteed with the end product. Thanks Gary!"
Thanks Wiggy for the review! Speak soon!
"Excellent and quick service and great price"
"Really happy with my website Gary is very professional my website was complete in a few day very happy thank you."
"I came to Gary @ Graphics Bite looking for him to design a website for my automotive photography after being majorly let down by a far larger company. Gary was able to do everything I was after AND more while also offering better customer service. I'd highly recommend him and Graphics Bite and if I ever need any web based design again I won't be going anywhere else."
Cheers Chris for the review!
"Excellent service, great website and very easy to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble to get things altered on our website. Would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service and total support, from my first enquiry till completion of the site and ongoing. And a great amount of knowledge could answer any questions. Always available for advice. Thank you Gary."
Thanks Russ for the review! Appreciate it!
"Gary has just finished my website and I am over the moon with it. He is fast, efficient and his web design was exactly what I was after. At what I thought was a very reasonable price too! I’ll certainly be using his services again. Thanks again Gary."
Hi Shaun, glad you're happy with your new website. Thanks for leaving a review - much appreciated! Let me know if you need anything in the future! - Gary
Graphics Bite is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews