Goldstein Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Goldstein Legal
Read Goldstein Legal Reviews

catrina@goldsteinlegal.co.uk

I contacted Goldstein out of the blue with an urgent trade mark issue. The guidance and support I received was invaluable. I would recommend working with Goldstein and will be more than happy to work with them again in the future.
I have recently invested into a franchise business and required the contract to be reviewed. I met Goldstein's at a BFA exhibition in Birmingham and liked what they had to say. My contract was reviewed thoroughly and in a timely manner highlighting key legal points to consider. It was very straight forward engagement, at a competitive rate and I would recommend Goldstein Legal's services on this basis.
Roz clarified the issues for me (removed the emotion and circular arguments) which helped me work out a strategy to deal with the problems I faced with the Franchisor
Great service with a quick response time. Good advice given. Would certainly use them again.
Have had great legal advice from the firm so far - they are always available to answer any questions and go above and beyond their regular duties to help alleviate concerns.
Goldstein Legal is rated 4.91 based on 76 reviews