Goldstein Legal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Goldstein Legal

catrina@goldsteinlegal.co.uk

Verified Buyer

The process of setting up a franchise can be daunting. The legal side was one aspect I felt I needed top class professional advice and support in. Roz helped me draft a fantastic franchise agreement which gives me (and others in the network) peace of mind as we expand across the UK. Granting to the first franchisee was a big step forward and Roz and her team, particularly Ayla, were very supportive and can-do. They made it happen and we will use them in 2018 as our Sandstone family continues to grow.
Verified Buyer

Ayla Karmali was very helpful, professional and very patient with my many questions. I definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Sensible practical advice given at a stressful time.
Verified Buyer

By understanding legal agreements really well and advising me how best to protect myself from risk.
Verified Buyer

Great law firm based in Windsor, specialising in the issues that small companies face. They helped my company with expert, balanced advice as well as friendly service. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

From the moment we contacted Goldstein Legal, we knew that our business was in safe hands and we were very happy with the way everything was explained to us. We felt that we were listened to and that all of our questions were answered in a helpful manner.
Verified Buyer

Great advice, very efficient and prompt in delivery - always courteous and friendly to speak to.
Verified Buyer

Goldstein reviewed a draft franchise agreement for me and gave the right level of insight and advice to get to a quick decision at a very reasonable cost.
Verified Buyer

A very prompt reply to my initial request through to completion of services provided to me.
Verified Buyer

Ayla was very helpful and efficient with a quick turn around.

Would you use again.
Verified Buyer

They were very efficient at reviewing the franchise agreement and produced a thorough report highlighting any areas that needed further consideration
Verified Buyer

Quick response and turn-around of my franchise agreement review at a reasonable cost
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service and support. Ayla was brilliant. Professional, confident, kind, respectful and informative. Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Advice was strong and helpful
Verified Buyer

Ayla the solicitor that handle my case was excellent. Very professional and friendly. Always kept me updated. I couldn't fix a fault if I tried. Richard mills
Verified Buyer

It was an expensive service for some advice which fortunately I have not had to use as company has not pursued action against me. I am sure the matter would of been handled well if I had to have pursued it. I had understood that any part of the initial payment would of been refunded as I did not pursue action but it seems that initial fee is taken up as did not get any refund.
Verified Buyer

The right balance of legal advice and guidance with commercial pragmatism. Very happy with the support, thank you.
Verified Buyer

Couldn't be happier with outcome of my dispute. Ayla is knowledgeable and thorough.
Thank you very much for your counsel.
Regards
Jeff Westbury
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for your counsel.
Regards
Jeff Westbury
Verified Buyer

All appeared to proceed smoothly, with some useful advice on options.
Goldstein Legal is rated 4.92 based on 62 reviews