Goldstein Legal Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Goldstein Legal
"Excellent service from Goldstein Legal. They were knowledgeable, helpful and flexible. And I can't fault the quality of the deliverables."
"Very professional. Reviewed the agreement and provided a full report to enable me to make an informed decision. Would use again"
"Great service from Roz and her team each time we use them. Very professional, and a quick turnaround on jobs we give them no notice for! Excellent."
"the Goldstein legal team were very efficient and friendly. highly recommended."
"Good precise timely advice and service. Highly recommended."
"I needed help with my company privacy policy following the GDPR changes. I chose to do business with Goldstein Legal and found them to be extremely efficient, very responsive, professional, human and good value for money. If you're looking for a firm of solicitors that knows their stuff legally AND can relate to your commercial requirements then I can fully recommend Roz and her great team."
"Great team to work with. Easy going and understood my needs quickly. Will use again without doubt."
"Goldstein Legal was the second practice I approached about reviewing a franchisee contract, the first practice I rang which were recommended made me feel very intimidated and wasn't approachable. This made me very nervous of approaching somebody else but it had to be done, I rang Goldstein and spoke to katrina she was brilliant , I straight away felt at ease and she was really helpful, she used language I understood and from then everythjng was done fluently and quickly."
"The team were very responsive to my initial enquiry, delivered the report a little sooner than promised (I had asked them to speed it along if possible), and I had a helpful and pragmatic call with the lead lawyer to discuss a few points arising from the report. Would be pleased to use again, and to recommend based on this experience. They also spotted I had overpaid, and drew it to my attention immediately and refunded the balance promptly! The work in question was a review of a franchise agreement."
"I contacted Goldstein out of the blue with an urgent trade mark issue. The guidance and support I received was invaluable. I would recommend working with Goldstein and will be more than happy to work with them again in the future."
"I have recently invested into a franchise business and required the contract to be reviewed. I met Goldstein's at a BFA exhibition in Birmingham and liked what they had to say. My contract was reviewed thoroughly and in a timely manner highlighting key legal points to consider. It was very straight forward engagement, at a competitive rate and I would recommend Goldstein Legal's services on this basis."
"The process of setting up a franchise can be daunting. The legal side was one aspect I felt I needed top class professional advice and support in. Roz helped me draft a fantastic franchise agreement which gives me (and others in the network) peace of mind as we expand across the UK. Granting to the first franchisee was a big step forward and Roz and her team, particularly Ayla, were very supportive and can-do. They made it happen and we will use them in 2018 as our Sandstone family continues to grow."
"Ayla Karmali was very helpful, professional and very patient with my many questions. I definitely recommend."
"Sensible practical advice given at a stressful time."
"By understanding legal agreements really well and advising me how best to protect myself from risk."
"Great law firm based in Windsor, specialising in the issues that small companies face. They helped my company with expert, balanced advice as well as friendly service. Highly recommended."
"From the moment we contacted Goldstein Legal, we knew that our business was in safe hands and we were very happy with the way everything was explained to us. We felt that we were listened to and that all of our questions were answered in a helpful manner."
"Great advice, very efficient and prompt in delivery - always courteous and friendly to speak to."
"Goldstein reviewed a draft franchise agreement for me and gave the right level of insight and advice to get to a quick decision at a very reasonable cost."
"A very prompt reply to my initial request through to completion of services provided to me."
Goldstein Legal is rated 4.90 based on 73 reviews