Goldstein Legal Reviews

49 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

catrina@goldsteinlegal.co.uk

Verified Buyer

Advice was strong and helpful
Verified Buyer

Ayla the solicitor that handle my case was excellent. Very professional and friendly. Always kept me updated. I couldn't fix a fault if I tried. Richard mills
Verified Buyer

It was an expensive service for some advice which fortunately I have not had to use as company has not pursued action against me. I am sure the matter would of been handled well if I had to have pursued it. I had understood that any part of the initial payment would of been refunded as I did not pursue action but it seems that initial fee is taken up as did not get any refund.
Verified Buyer

The right balance of legal advice and guidance with commercial pragmatism. Very happy with the support, thank you.
Verified Buyer

Couldn't be happier with outcome of my dispute. Ayla is knowledgeable and thorough.
Thank you very much for your counsel.
Regards
Jeff Westbury
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for your counsel.
Regards
Jeff Westbury
Verified Buyer

All appeared to proceed smoothly, with some useful advice on options.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and kept me updated with time frames for getting back to me. Very responsive on emails.
Verified Buyer

I was recommended by a colleague to contact Goldstein Legal to help me with some issues and I have to say I was extremely impressed with everything they did. The whole team are unusually responsive and efficient and I wouldn't hesitate to use them and recommend their services to others.
Verified Buyer

Goldstein Legal were quick and efficient with my case. The follow up phone call was very useful to explain anything I didn't understand into laymans terms. I would definitely recommend them.
Verified Buyer

I requested a review of a franchise agreement and was provided with a professional and responsive service. Good email and telephone communications, and clearly very experienced in dealing with franchisors and franchisees alike. Overall a very satisfactory experience.
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Goldstein Legal on a number of different projects where they advise clients of mine, and they have always been efficient, detailed and most importantly very fast in getting transactions agreed and completed. I would happily recommend them to anyone.
Verified Buyer

Goldstein Legal were very quick to respond with a competitive quote for a Franchise Agreement review. Once I had sent the required documents across, they responded with a clear and thorough review within the time stated, which explained the key points of the FA and the questions to go back to the Franchisor with. We then had a telephone conversation to discuss in detail and any questions I had. I was very impressed by their professional service.
Verified Buyer

I couldn't have been happier with the service I got from Ayla at Goldstein Legal. Not only was she very knowledgeable but she was patient and supportive with my endless questions.
Verified Buyer

I was in process of buying a franchise and needed a firm of solicitors who were both experts and experienced in dealing with franchise agreements. The whole process from beginning to end was extrememly easy and painless. Once the franchise agreement had been read, a thorough and detailed report was sent to me explaining any areas that needed addressing with the franchisor. In addition I was offered a telephone consultation to discuss in detail any points I was unsure of. By the time I was ready to discuss my decision with the franchisor, I had the confidence that any area of concern had been taken away by Goldstein Legal. If you are considering buying a franchise and need a franchise agreement checked out then I would highly recommend giving Goldstein Legal a call.
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Roz and her team have supported me through all stages of producing my company's franchise agreement. Roz obviously knows what she's doing, but speaks to me using language I can understand without being patronising. She's honest and helpful and I've enjoyed working with her.
Verified Buyer

The service I received was excellent, turnaround as promised and a thorough report on my franchise agreement arming me with all the queries I had to raise before signing. Given the thorough nature of the report, the cost for service was appropriate. Thanks Goldstein Legal.
Verified Buyer

Friendly, knowledgeable service. Put my mind at rest re my franchise agreement as legal matters can be very confusing!
Verified Buyer

From the moment I telephoned the impression was given of care and empathy with my needs and this manifested itself in the way things were dealt with - promptly, professionally and in a timely manner.

When I spoke to the partner I initially thought she had not gone through the paperwork. How I wrong I was. The more we talked the more I liked her. She knew her stuff and gave good advice. Very good.

My only regret was forgetting to thank her once the matter had been dealt with.
Verified Buyer

The level of service and expertise I have received from everyone at Goldstein Legal has been nothing short of 5 star. Just like a good doctor, once you find a good law firm the pressures are relieved allowing you to get on with other things. With the help and advice from Goldstein Legal my business has now grown and will continue to grow. I would highly recommend them and I will be a regular customer.
Goldstein Legal is rated 4.90 based on 49 reviews