Goldstein Legal Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Goldstein Legal

catrina@goldsteinlegal.co.uk

Verified Buyer

From the moment we contacted Goldstein Legal, we knew that our business was in safe hands and we were very happy with the way everything was explained to us. We felt that we were listened to and that all of our questions were answered in a helpful manner.
Verified Buyer

Great advice, very efficient and prompt in delivery - always courteous and friendly to speak to.
Verified Buyer

Goldstein reviewed a draft franchise agreement for me and gave the right level of insight and advice to get to a quick decision at a very reasonable cost.
Verified Buyer

A very prompt reply to my initial request through to completion of services provided to me.
Verified Buyer

Ayla was very helpful and efficient with a quick turn around.

Would you use again.
Verified Buyer

They were very efficient at reviewing the franchise agreement and produced a thorough report highlighting any areas that needed further consideration
Verified Buyer

Quick response and turn-around of my franchise agreement review at a reasonable cost
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service and support. Ayla was brilliant. Professional, confident, kind, respectful and informative. Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Advice was strong and helpful
Verified Buyer

Ayla the solicitor that handle my case was excellent. Very professional and friendly. Always kept me updated. I couldn't fix a fault if I tried. Richard mills
Verified Buyer

It was an expensive service for some advice which fortunately I have not had to use as company has not pursued action against me. I am sure the matter would of been handled well if I had to have pursued it. I had understood that any part of the initial payment would of been refunded as I did not pursue action but it seems that initial fee is taken up as did not get any refund.
Verified Buyer

The right balance of legal advice and guidance with commercial pragmatism. Very happy with the support, thank you.
Verified Buyer

Couldn't be happier with outcome of my dispute. Ayla is knowledgeable and thorough.
Thank you very much for your counsel.
Regards
Jeff Westbury
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for your counsel.
Regards
Jeff Westbury
Verified Buyer

All appeared to proceed smoothly, with some useful advice on options.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and kept me updated with time frames for getting back to me. Very responsive on emails.
Verified Buyer

I was recommended by a colleague to contact Goldstein Legal to help me with some issues and I have to say I was extremely impressed with everything they did. The whole team are unusually responsive and efficient and I wouldn't hesitate to use them and recommend their services to others.
Verified Buyer

Goldstein Legal were quick and efficient with my case. The follow up phone call was very useful to explain anything I didn't understand into laymans terms. I would definitely recommend them.
Verified Buyer

I requested a review of a franchise agreement and was provided with a professional and responsive service. Good email and telephone communications, and clearly very experienced in dealing with franchisors and franchisees alike. Overall a very satisfactory experience.
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with Goldstein Legal on a number of different projects where they advise clients of mine, and they have always been efficient, detailed and most importantly very fast in getting transactions agreed and completed. I would happily recommend them to anyone.
Goldstein Legal is rated 4.91 based on 57 reviews