Goldings Auctions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Goldings Auctions

luke@goldingsauctions.co.uk

9 St Helens Street

How would you rate Goldings Auctions?

Rodica Geogea
Verified Reviewer
"I had the best experience of buying my property. I was made to feel important; I felt almost as though I was the only customer in the world! Each member of staff I spoke to was helpful, supportive and polite. Tim and Luke were both particularly supportive, kind and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to anyone wanting to buy!"
"They sold my property for much more than I expected with no hold up on sale"
John Stevens
Verified Reviewer
"The service at Goldings could not have been better, from start to finish every member was helpful, honest and well, just the best you could ask for.."
Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Website is very easy to use and the property particulars are always comprehensive"
Jackie Tracey
Verified Buyer
"Having had three failed estate agent sales I decided to try the auction route. Best decision I ever made ,sold for top valuation,completed within 8 weeks and no more expensive. Would thoroughly recommend the auction option and was extremely pleased with the efficient service that Goldings offered,I was kept informed at every stage and felt that they were far better at marketing the property and weeding out time wasters !"
Susan Chulk
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection of lots, very professional and personal approach when marketing and at open viewings. Very much hope to be successful purchasers in the near future."
Stephen Beaumont
Verified Buyer
"I was disappointed recently to find the promised Pre pack details for a property I wanted to bid on were out of date and unsatisfactory, but that was not really Goldings fault. Generally the auction website is good enough"
"A property of interest purchased at a price I was happy with a painless process to go with it"
Graham Avery
Verified Buyer
"very efficient all round for all what you want when you buy from an auction Graham Avery"
Steve Glenn
Verified Buyer
"Good information provided and the purchase at auction went very smoothly!"
Susanna Kiddy
Verified Buyer
"Clear explanations, honest and ethical to deal with"
Glenn Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Friendly & professional service"
Sasha Smith
Verified Buyer
"Goulding Auctions were very helpful and took care of everything nothing was to much for them.If I was.to sell again I would use them without a doubt ."
Juliet Fisher
Verified Buyer
"goldings were very efficient in the sale of my property."
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer
"Provided very good information about the property and the auction process. Made to feel welcome at our very first property auction."
John Hayden
Verified Buyer
"Generally good , but more properties at auction would be desirable"
Ronald Eskdale
Verified Buyer
"Friendly personal service with outstanding help in all areas."
Graham Emmerson
Verified Buyer
"very pleasant, vibrant atmosphere at auction."
Lee Durrant
Verified Buyer
"Tim, Lorraine and Luke are so informative - really a great help. Thanks"
Richard Frost
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and comprehensive particulars shown for each property. Also easily accessible legal packs. The auctions are relaxed but professionally run. No hoops to jump through."
Goldings Auctions is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews