Goldings Auctions Reviews

luke@goldingsauctions.co.uk

9 St Helens Street

Tell us how Goldings Auctions made you happy

Telephone
"I will go to other auctions held by them as seemed respectable high class establishement. However, whats told on telephone is not true. Parcel of land 15K to be auctioned I spent a lot of time and money investigating. Was told "lots of interest”. My 30k offer was no good and should be 35. At the auction there was only one person bidding for that , he had to bid against auctioneer as no one interested. I took over from reserve at 20k to 28 and being suspicious stopped. Sold eventually for 29k. I was willing to pay 36k but lost confidence as they said on the telephone “would have to be 35k “. Many propertys remained unsold. Goldings should not over sell on the telephone."
"Goldings, AKA Tim and Luke Golding are by a country mile, the best estate agents I've EVER worked with. A father and son team, they have exceptional yet complimentary strengths and as soon as you meet them you know you can trust them. During our initial discussions, in spite of the potential risk of not getting the listing, they told me they would "do what we can but can't promise anything..." As I suspected, though, their modesty was perhaps hiding an underlying self-belief and ability which to me did come across between the lines. Besides I always appreciate honesty. They summarised the property accurately with a very intelligent, yet fair and informative use of the language - and a very well-presented / designed brochure. They went out of their way to get the best and most imaginative photographs which captured a true interpretation of our auction lot. At the auction itself, the property did very well indeed in a very competitive and enthusiastic bidding frenzy. The end price exceeded expectations, many bidders wanted it, and we were very happy with the price it had reached by the time the hammer dropped. This was helped along by Tim and Luke's methodical and thorough sales effort, organised approach and effective marketing push. On the other side of the coin, as a buyer at auction, you can always feel confident you are getting something at a fair market-driven price if interest in the lot is strong and other bidders are also keen to buy. We would like to once again thank Tim and Luke and I shall look forward to any chance to work together again in the future."
"I had the best experience of buying my property. I was made to feel important; I felt almost as though I was the only customer in the world! Each member of staff I spoke to was helpful, supportive and polite. Tim and Luke were both particularly supportive, kind and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to anyone wanting to buy!"
"They sold my property for much more than I expected with no hold up on sale"
"The service at Goldings could not have been better, from start to finish every member was helpful, honest and well, just the best you could ask for.."
"Website is very easy to use and the property particulars are always comprehensive"
"Having had three failed estate agent sales I decided to try the auction route. Best decision I ever made ,sold for top valuation,completed within 8 weeks and no more expensive. Would thoroughly recommend the auction option and was extremely pleased with the efficient service that Goldings offered,I was kept informed at every stage and felt that they were far better at marketing the property and weeding out time wasters !"
"Excellent selection of lots, very professional and personal approach when marketing and at open viewings. Very much hope to be successful purchasers in the near future."
"I was disappointed recently to find the promised Pre pack details for a property I wanted to bid on were out of date and unsatisfactory, but that was not really Goldings fault. Generally the auction website is good enough"
"A property of interest purchased at a price I was happy with a painless process to go with it"
"very efficient all round for all what you want when you buy from an auction Graham Avery"
"Good information provided and the purchase at auction went very smoothly!"
"Clear explanations, honest and ethical to deal with"
"Friendly & professional service"
"Goulding Auctions were very helpful and took care of everything nothing was to much for them.If I was.to sell again I would use them without a doubt ."
"goldings were very efficient in the sale of my property."
"Provided very good information about the property and the auction process. Made to feel welcome at our very first property auction."
"Generally good , but more properties at auction would be desirable"
"Friendly personal service with outstanding help in all areas."
"very pleasant, vibrant atmosphere at auction."
Goldings Auctions is rated 4.78 based on 36 reviews