Go Batteries Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Go Batteries
MR NEIL BELL
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service received my order within3hours of ordering"
"Very happy with the service and go battery help me to buy the right one with good explanation and how to fix it! I will recommend to all."
John Dover
Verified Buyer
"Information on telephone was objective and helpful and battery was well packed and delivered within 24 hours- it did what it said on the tin"
David Nash
Verified Buyer
"ordered and delivered within 24 hours what a fantastic service"
MR DAVID WILLETTS
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, polite and sound advice from my first emails. The battery was exactly what I wanted and at a very competitive price. Highly recommended. Thanks Mark!"
David Graham
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for my new battery for my bike. I across another site that had me jumping through hoops to buy a battery so after not cooperating. I found this site they had the exactly same battery I needed. So this time I just phoned the company and wow they could not do enough for me so straight away after I put the phone down I ordered my battery and was also 50% cheaper. And to put the cherry on top of the cake it arrived next day, early. So 100% to Go batteries. Well done."
MARIA MARGIOTTA
Verified Buyer
"Oh God this is such an American idea which drives me crazy as I don't want to go American..... however, the chap who served me - over the phone - yipee! was exactly how customer service could be but often isn't unless the staff have either had to be trained to be polite and helpful, or know that surveys like this are on the net. It was good and prompt service, knowledgeable assistant and I have already let friends know. One thing I would add is that I wouldn't have known that transit plugs have to be removed immediately so perhaps it could be mentioned in the call. Thank you M Margiotta"
Dick Worrall
Verified Buyer
"Emailed 3 companies for quotes.......only Mark of Go Batteries replied and he did do almost by return. The prices I was quoted were excellent especially when compared with other National Spare Parts companies. Mark was efficient, polite and also offered advice as to what to check for to ensure the new battery would fit perfectly etc. Battery was despatched the same day and by 10 am the next morning was fitted! Will not even bother asking other companies in future. Dick Worrall, Poole, Dorset"
Terry Fleckney
Verified Buyer
"Fair price quick delivery"
Martin Crawford
Verified Buyer
"Not installed / used the product yet but it's a quality item so anticipate no issues. Excellent communication though the very quick delivery process from Yodel."
Terry Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and prompt delivery"
John Paisley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery"
MR IVOR KYLE
Verified Buyer
"Hi Mark got battery on Friday morning. Thank you for all the information you gave me on the battery and charger. Very speedy service pleasure to do business with. Regards ivor kyle"
"Top service! Paid over the phone and got it delivered to my work place!!! Many thanks!!!"
Chris Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and quick delivery. Exactly what I ordered at great prices. Highly recommend"
Duncan Barbour
Verified Buyer
"Sterling service. Quick, polite and efficient. Easy website to use and given there was a slight error coming through on the order the owner of the company phoned me immediately to check so the order still went out on time. First class customer service. product arrived the next day, well packaged and delivery was as per they said it would be."
MR GARY COURT
Verified Buyer
"Had stock and prompt delivery"
David Barron
Verified Buyer
"Their price for the battery I needed was very competitive and online ordering was very easy. The battery was delivered, extremely well packed, less than 24 hours after ordering so I was well pleased!"
"Competitive price, good range and quick (next day) delivery. Great service."
Keith John
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, had battery within 24hrs! Had great help from Mark making sure I had right battery for my golf trolley. Regards Keith John"
Go Batteries is rated 4.93 based on 88 reviews