Go Batteries Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Go Batteries
"Great and helpful tech support without which I'd have had been lost. Thank you for a great service."
"Spot on great value quick delivery"
"Bought a battery with Go Batteries this week and very happy with the product and their customer service."
"Fast delivery,good quality.clear instructions.thank you."
"Arrived on time. Good clear instructions. Easy to fill with asid. Will be back when I need another battery. Thanks Paul Stanton"
"I needed a battery for my Austin 10. Mark promptly replied to my email answered all my questions, advised me which was best and I ordered it. It was delivered on time well packaged and fitted perfectly. I will recommend them to friends as service was second to none. Brilliant thank you. Alan Clarke"
"Excellent service. Very speedy delivery."
"I needed a new bike battery. Go Batteries gave good value, quick delivery, and a quality product. Couldn't be better."
"Competitively priced. Outstanding delivery times and superb customer service. Now my preferred battery supplier. Keep up the good work team."
"Battery arrived on time & well packaged. Good instructions on how to fill as it came dry, well advertised on website. Happy to order again"
"Quick delivery found the right battery after hours looking else where and good service all around"
"Excellent price and on line advice on which battery was the best choice for our car, delivered on time, and now working in the car, thoroughly recommended supplier."
"Easy to use the Website and quick to find the product we purchased, highly recommended, thank you +++++++"
"Very good service. Item came well packed and arrived earlier than stated.Definately use Go Batteries again."
"needed to follow up with couple of emails, they were answered promptly and helped solved my problems"
"Fabulous and efficient service with most helpful advice thanks team"
"Quick service."
"great service"
"Great customer service . Mark answered all my queries in a professional manner ."
"Just the battery that I wanted at a wonderful price. Delivery was very fast and the packaging was outstanding. Big thank you."
Go Batteries is rated 4.90 based on 240 reviews