Go Batteries Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Go Batteries
Telephone
"Go Batteries had exactly the item I needed in stock. Next day delivery, as promised, and very well packaged. Everything about this transaction has been excellent. Strongly recommended."
"Great service from Go Batteries, helpful with making sure I got the right battery and went over and above to help. Definitely recommend, price and delivery excellent."
"i am a disabled person who’s mobility scooter is my legs go batteries were friendly knowledable about there product and sent batteries to me next day as the gentleman i spoke to knew how important the batteries were thank you go batteries"
"Had exactly what I needed. Great price and next day delivery as promised."
"Great price and excellent delivery"
"Excellent service and also very speedy delivery"
"Responded quickly to information request and simply delivered exactly when they said they would."
"Great battery and fast delivery and well packaged. Will definately buy from here again."
"battery was as described and worked. Delivery was a day late and Yodel didn't seem to be able to find my parcel at one point, even though they had tracked it in and out of their depot."
"Lucas battery for Powacaddy golf cart :- good price, delivery was just 2 days, quality product, - works well. Very pleased."
"Good Afternoon Very impressed with the web site and the speed in which the order was processed. Disappointed with the delivery; was very apprehensive when we found out that Yodel would be the carrier; rightly so, as they just left it outside the front door of a house next door but one!! Despite the fact it was obviously not a business and that there was no one living there, so they obviously didn’t get it signed for, even if their paperwork suggest that they did! For your business not to get many more complaints from other clients, please change your carrier, Yodel have a very bad reputation in this area. Kind regards Adele Adele Wootton Accounts Administrator Konig Car Storage & Transportation Ltd Filgrave Farm Filgrave Newport Pagnell Buckinghamshire MK16 9ET Tel: 01234 240096 Fax: 01234 240098 www.konigcars.com"
"Since purchasing the battery I have found that I could have bought a better battery for £50.00 less - and more locally. I will look closer to home in the future rather than looking on the internet!"
"Had the exact battery I required with a good price. The transport price pushed up the final price to just over what I could have got the same battery for locally. Good slick service though."
"Excellent price - great next day delivery - great service. One thing could have been better but that wasn't down to them it was the tracker system by Yodel - once we could get into it on the day of delivery it was fine but didn't begin tracking properly until about 9:30. I would recommend Go Batteries to anybody and everybody though."
"Mark answered all my questions clearly and completely, and helped me make a good choice for my replacement battery. He reminded me about removing the transit plugs before using the battery, and also suggested I check out Yodel's new tracking system for the delivery. All really helpful. The battery came well packed in a box with foam around it, and a printed reminder to remove the transit plugs. Delivery went perfectly, battery was already charged and car started first time. With some cars you mustn't leave car without a battery (connect to a temporary battery with jump leads while you are swapping the car battery) but my 2007 Golf survived OK. Check your handbook."
"Excellent service and great value for money.I would most definitely recommend and use again."
"Arrived well packaged and fully charged ready to go. Having placed my order just before the cut off time, it still arrived next day."
"great service and advice, received the battery the next day, brilliant"
"Super quick delivery of Varta G7. Excellent service through Yodel."
"very good, very good service, friendly phone conversation and efficient delivery. Many thanks"
Go Batteries is rated 4.90 based on 193 reviews