Go Batteries Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Go Batteries
Telephone
"Know what they're talking about, really quick delivery at an EXCELLENT price."
"One of the most excellent customer service I have came cross so far ."
"Thank you great service defo recommend these"
"I used GB for the first time recently. The price was competitive, the process straightforward, and the conversations cordial. The battery arrived via courier less than 24 hours after purchase, and was well packed - including comprehensive advice sheet and a free torch! Overall, I would recommend them unreservedly. Be prepared to pay approximately £8 extra for shipping. This is not clearly flagged on the website, and might come as a surprise."
"My battery charger failed and i needed a new one urgently . My charger needed to be 24v for a buggy and 24v are not readily available on the High street . it arrived within a couple of days so i was not too much inconvenienced . I am not presenting my name because publication may attract unwanted contact ."
"I needed a scarce 037 battery. GoBatteries found one in stock and arranged for it to be carried a supplier near my home for easy collection."
"excellent service and help from Mark Thank You"
"Received the battery today as promised, very happy with the service, couldn't have been easier, it was great to speak to somebody who was happy to help and make sure I bought the right battery first time. Will use your service again in the future. Thank you Mr Paul Frost"
"A last minute scramble by me to get a battery after their cut-off time was successful despite my clumsy errors in making the payment. I received a cheerful and efficient reception throughout as they talked me through the issues. The battery price matched to the penny the special weekend discount voucher offered by one of the big discounters. Delivered as promised the next day. Many thanks."
"A greta company with great service. Fast and friendly with no hassle. Highly recommended."
"I wa able to find the exact battery I required at a good price and delivered next day. Perfect."
"When my car battery lost a cell after 9 years of use a couple of days before needing the car to go to the airport, I wanted an identical replacement promptly. Go Batteries confirmed it would be fully charged and it arrived the following day with me able to track it with Yodel to my door. Great service, delivered as promised! Thanks"
"Very Pleased with the service. Supplied the right battery and overcame the problem we had with our Ambulance vehicle. Anthony L. Howell Director St Bridgets Care Group"
"Excellent customer service from order placement to courier delivery. Order placed very simply and order confirmation very quick and assuring. I will recommend Go Batteries to friends. Thank you for providing such an efficient and reliable service."
"Great service, batteries arrived quickly."
"Bought a replacement Optima marine battery on Friday morning,great price. Was told that it would be delivered from Warwick to Portland the next day,(Sat), or at latest the Monday. The battery arrived just after lunchtime on the Saturday, comprehensively packed, works perfectly and exactly what I ordered. Go Batteries are a company you can rely upon.....Well done Go Batteries!"
"Very competitive prices. Great service. I Paid for next day Saturday delivery. I received a phone call from the company Saturday morning to update me and inform me of the tracker system for Yodel. Parcel arrived by lunchtime. Very impressed. Great customer service."
"Good Value, excellent speedy service"
"What an excellent service! Very helpful staff. Great delivery. Very cost effective. Thoroughly recommend to anyone who requires a car battery although you do have to fit it yourself."
"GREAT SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGABLE ADVISE WAS GIVEN THANK YOU"
Go Batteries is rated 4.92 based on 137 reviews