Go Batteries Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Go Batteries
Telephone
"I recently bought a leisure battery to power my electric fence energizer, I spoke to Mark from Warwick batteries, he was fantastic so helpful explaining the best battery to suit my needs. Yodel were a bit slow in delivery, but again Mark was great and tracked the battery for me keeping me up to date till it arrived, really great service. Battery working well and happy horses now back in the big field . Many thanks ."
"Unfortunately the battery you se nt me was the wrong one. My battery has JIS battery posts which are a lot smaller than the SAE posts you sent me. I would suggest you change your fitment guide to show this for future customers. To recap my car is a 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara. I was able to modify the set up to fit the battery you sent me."
"Well two batteries and one charger later I can safely say I will not be going anywhere else for batteries and associated stuff again! Mark and the team are so knowledgable and personable that it is a pleasure doing business with them. Mark gave me a range of options, discussed the pros and cons of each and let me decide - excellent - then everything arrived when they said it would and all lovingly packaged. Thanks very much for the 5 star service"
"Everything happened exactly as planned"
"Very good service would recommend"
"Perfect. No problems. Answered question I had straight away. Strong packaging came next day as promised. Great!"
"Your carriers let down what was otherwise an excellent service. The battery was due to be delivered on 20th September but during the afternoon I received an email from them saying that they were not able to deliver the item because no-one was at home. This was untrue because both my wife and I had been at home all day. Clearly they had got behind with deliveries possibility because of the weather and had to cover up. The battery was, however, delivered the next day, thank you."
"Very helpful and swift service thank you"
"Good service, battery delivered the next day and questions answered promptly and accurately."
"It’s a battery, it fitted, it worked. Delivered when they said it would be. Great."
"Very helpful when seeking advice"
"I am just happy with the delivered (in time) product."
"Thanks for a great battery. And delivery was the following day. Absolutely brilliant. If I ever need a new battery. I would definitely use yourselves again."
"Fast delivery, well packaged, & very competitively priced, will use again, well done"
"The staff answered all my questions well and the battery arrived in good time. Very impressed."
"Good price and very fast service"
"Amazing service, lovely customer service chap. Battery arrived next morning and got a free torch. Bonus πŸ‘."
"Excellent communication. Easy on line ordering. Battery delivered the next day. Go Batteries service is the best I have have ever used ."
"Very helpful good quick service would definitely recommend also reasonably priced"
"Very good service ordered battery online on Monday and it was delivered the next day. Price was very good compared with others searched online."
Go Batteries is rated 4.91 based on 167 reviews