Go Batteries Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Go Batteries
"My original contact with Go Batteries was for technical advice and guidance on the Optima Blue and Yellow range of batteries. The person that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and provided extremely helpful advice (even though at that point I was not a customer). The helpful nature of the company is what convinced me to ultimately purchase through them, even though they were not the cheapest provider. I have no regrets on that decision and the company continued to be very helpful throughout the delivery process which was exactly as promised. I also liked the Yodel delivery tracking service which allowed me to see in real time the relative position of my delivery on delivery day (for example the driver is on stop 43 of 105, 15 more stops before your delivery)."
EDNA SYMES
"Great value fantastic"
NIGEL HEARDMAN
Verified Buyer
"They provided me with a choice of options from which I was able to select the most appropriate battery. Delivery was quick and they were able to deliver to the Highlands effectively."
"Really fast delivery. Well packed and battery is as described. Will use Go Batteries again."
Mark Redgrave
Verified Buyer
"Couldn’t have been more helpful, advice given on battery type was spot on and delivery was next day (Saturday) and the order wasn’t placed until lunchtime, Highly reccomend."
Bernard Fox
Verified Buyer
"The battery was delivered on time and in good order and I was able to track the parcel to my door. Good service."
Adrian Whicher
Verified Buyer
"Battery was delivered quickly and well packaged. Once set up the battery was a vast improvement on the old one (same type and make). I was disappointed however by some sloppy details on the battery acid bottle and filling tube,which I sent an email about. You said the Varta rep might be interested to hear.I've heard nothing so assume he wasn't, hardly surprising for a company so large I suppose!"
Paul Wadge
Verified Buyer
"Good price and very prompt service."
"The ordering process was easy and the conversion was invaluable in selecting the correct Li-ion battery to replace my motorcycle wet cell. The order arrived swiftly (Li-ion and charger) and I was very impressed by the way it was packaged. I followed the detailed instructions included with the order and today I installed it and put it too the test. Woow, what a difference."
Nicusor Adelin Padurariu
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and great service. Recommend"
Stephen Boyd
Verified Buyer
"Placed order 7.30 a.m arrived 9.00a.m next day excellent service"
Charles Giles
Verified Buyer
"I wanted quite a rare battery for a Lotus Elan. Mark at Go Batteries went out of his way to procure it. He had some difficulties but kept me informed throughout the process even ringing again when I was unable to answer his call. Would definitely use them again"
MR NORMAN McALLISTER
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and pruduct"
W.E. SHEPHERD & SON
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prompt hassle free service - No fuss and got exactly what I ordered."
"Perfect fit battery, very well packaged, delivery speed next day, very impressed. Bike back on the road"
MR JAMES DURBER
Verified Buyer
"Great advice to go from"
MR BURROWS
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and was well packaged. Very satisfied with price and delivery."
"Excellent service and next day delivery."
"Delivered next day"
MR IAN VANSON
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, super advice, great to deal with. Will use them again. Even delivered to Skye!"
Go Batteries is rated 4.91 based on 108 reviews