Go Batteries Reviews

Go Batteries 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Robin Batten
Go Batteries 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Kaisa Hegg
Found Go Batteries on internet and was easily able to identify which battery I needed and it’s availability, promptly ordered and took delivery within 24 hours, great price and fantastic service. Thank you very much Go Batteries !!
Good Quality of Service
As I placed my order after 13:00, my order was not despatched until the next working day, which was a Friday, therefore I did not get delivery until Monday, therefore I had to go out and buy another battery on Saturday as I needed to use it then.
When it appeared that the delivery of my order would not be next day but next week, due to the shipment agent, Mark followed up by first phoning me, then phoning DHL and succeeding in having the order delivered immediately, on a public holiday! The order itself is perfect with very friendly gestures like including a mini-torch and plastic gloves to handle and install the battery easily and safely. Thanks. I can recommend GoBatteries with 5 stars.
After sales care when I raised a concern was superb. Mark was apologetic and listened to my issue. Which always resolved.
I wanted to update and upgrade my review of yesterday. I had been disappointed that the promised delivery was not made, with the delivery courier claiming falsely that they had tried to deliver but we were not in - as if that were credible during lockdown. I was hugely impressed with Go Batteries' reponse - Mark rang me yesterday evening out of hours to apologise, contacted their courier immediately on opening this morning to sort it out, and delivery was duly made by lunchtime today. Mark also called again to check it had been safely received. I would definitely use Go Batteries again.
Great service
Great service
My order went through quick and easy, It arrived on time and was well packed, Ps. To Go Batteries, Thank you for the free gift of an LED torch.
Go Batteries 5 star review on 31st July 2019