Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
Go Assist sent me a great tech, my broken TV was fixed very fast. I will recommend them to anyone. They can pretty much-fixed anything.
So far, I can't find bad things to say about Go Assist Ltd. I am always pleased with the professionalism they conduct. They also do not charge too much for their services, everything is always quoted before service, fixed-quote and affordable. I highly recommended Go Assist Ltd.!
Go Assist's technicians were very helpful and polite. They were kind enough to answer and explain all of my questions, so I could understand. And they always ask whether I am happy with their service or not. I really appreciate that. It speaks a great customer service for me.
I called for a quick service yesterday, and the customer service was excellent enough to book me an appointment quickly. The technician has all been very professional. Thank you.
Go Assist has the best price and staffs. I am not worried if something breaks down, I can always call them, and they will fix everything fast, with really affordable fees. Thank you.
TOP NOTCH COMPANY! The gentlemen from Go Assist were prompt, courteous, and very thorough with their jobs. They also arrived at the exact time as promised. Highly recommended.
Amazing service. The technician came on time and was able to diagnose and fix the problem quickly. Very courteous and efficient too.
Amazing service by Ella. Let’s see if my appliance gets sorted quick.
Excellent service
Danielle was extremely helpful and efficient. Everything was explained very well.
Nice friendly service over the phone and all explained clearly
So far I've had a great experience and Josh on the phone was extremely helpful.
Thank you.
Excellent service by Ella
Hi
Service was quick and efficient
Products and services well described. Dan who I spoke to was very friendly and clear. So far very satisfied
Spoke to two people, Stefan and Danielle and both so lovely and helpful, not pushy at all and explained everything really well, felt very confident with what they were telling me. Just hope my fridge gets fixed!
Very helpful .
Alex was very helpful today when I called to arrange a repair. He was very polite, professional and patient in answering my questions.
Friendly, helpful, efficient.
Very helpful people and straightforward to set up
The customer service guy Alex was great, clear concise and when I asked numerous additional questions he had all of the answers and took the time to make sure I understood and that it had adequately dealt with my query. One of the best customer service agents I have dealt with. I am now hoping the service lives up to the standards he has set, let's hope I am not disappointed
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 1,146 reviews