Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
VERY EASY TO ARRANGE
I contacted this company to arrange a cooker repair , paid over the call out fee and was told the engineer allocated to my area would contact me to arrange a visit . The original call was made on a Friday by the Tuesday I still had received no contact . I called the mobile no given by Go assist for the engineer, after several attempts eventually spoke to someone on Wednesday and was told he didn’t cover my area and had informed the company of this . I recontacted Go assist , after many apologies I was assured someone would call me back , I waited all day , no call was made . Thursday I called them again and was told they didn’t have an engineer in my area anymore .
Nearly a week later I am looking for another company to arrange a repair . Very poor service would not recommend them .
Fast and reliable in our time of need in the run up to Xmas.
Very easy to book a repair.
Daryl Boden, the engineer, arrived 5 mins early. He was there for 55 mins to fix what seemed to be an impossible task. I’m very happy with the service from start to finish. All for a fixed fee of £69 .
If I could give zero stars I would. Asked for a repair to a dishwasher on 21/10 and paid £69. The next day after properly reading the terms and conditions I decided to cancel - which was within there 14 day cooling off period. After repeated emails I am still awaiting return of my £69, There customer service is a joke.
Hi James,

Sorry you have not been happy with the service you've experienced. I'd like to chase this up and ensure you case is dealt with, therefore I kindly ask that you email your policy number and full name over to marketing@emailbig.co.uk

Kind regards,
Conor - Go Assist
So far so good. Lseems efficient so far
Disappointingly poor service, the engineer was quick to visit and diagnose the problem. I will order the parts sir and be back next Friday, Friday came and went so I called up to see why they hadn't been and apparently go assist hadn't confirmed the order of the parts. I chased go assist who were going to call back and now 2 weeks later I am still chasing go assist to authorise ordering the parts and come and repair the fault. They would have called me but apparently they cannot make outgoing calls! I now have to wait another week for the repair to be carried out.
Quick , easy and informative
If the repair is as good as booking it It will be excellent
Easy to book, reasonably priced, looking forward to an equally excellent repair
Excellent on line instructions, even for a non geek,
I took out cover to repair a fridge freezer under what I thought was their no fix no fee guarantee. It took them 3 weeks to arrange an appointment as their engineers were on holiday, and then they couldn't fix it but said I would get no refund as it was a labour only policy!
Very good and smooth service, great information when needed 💪🏽
Pretty effective service
So far an easy way to get the problem fixed user friendly
Initial cost for repair seems very reasonable, opted for insurance on top for added peace of mind. Very happy
Ms Callyl & Will, most courteous and helpful with ones dilemma.
Would certainly recommend above similar operations...
After spending half an hour trying to get through to Dyson on the phone, it was so easy to book online, and within minutes I had an engineer booked to come out 2 days later. An excellent price and very reasonable monthly payment for a 12 month guarantee. Giving me peace of mind.
Easy to contact & arrange an appointment!!!!!
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 1,141 reviews