GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist

Tell us how GMM1 Fuel Assist made you happy

Telephone
Elizabeth Smith
"Prompt efficient and honest service! Cheapest and professional definitely recommend this service to all in need."
Luke
"Excellent service, arrived very quickly, also polite and friendly, Would recommend."
"Excellent service Baz was very polite and explained everything. He left after I turned the engine on/off few time to check if all was OK .."
"Excellent service"
"You feel pretty stupid after filling with the wrong fuel but Fuel Assist promptly came to the rescue with a professional, friendly service. On my way again in no time."
"Very yuck response very friendly and fast. Thanks"
"Very friendly ad knowledgeable. Went above and beyond y expectations."
"Excellent service ! Highly recommended"
"They arrived on time done an amazing job the mechanic was brilliant"
"They are very good and good service."
"Highly recommend fuel assist! Fixed my silly mistake and arrived quickly, calling me as they were close keeping me updated of arrival time. After draining and cleaning the van ran great again and was able to return to work the next day keeping my boss happy! Thankyou!"
"On time. Very helpful and professional"
"Fast efficient service. Very friendly technician . Got my daughter back on the road within the hour. Highly recommend."
"Very fast & friendly service! Thank you so much."
Thanks for kind words and recommendation.
"Never had an incident like this, but the gentlemen were, honest, very friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend them. They were also the cheapest I could find so was a small win in a bad situation."
Thanks for your recommendation.
Thanks anita for your five star review.
"prompt, efficient service. would recomment to friends and family."
Thanks for your kind words.
"Called on a Sunday morning after driving my car after filling up with the wrong fuel the night before and broke down close to my house. GMM turned up an hour later picked me up from my house and took me to my car. Helpful advise and got my car running within 40mins and then escorted my to the nearest services, and one last check the car would start. Couldn’t asked for more."
"Very helpfull. Arrived on promised time . Happy customer"
Thanks for your kind words.
"Excellent service"
Thanks for your appreciation.
"excelent service"