GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist
Telephone
Read GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

About GMM1 Fuel Assist:

Petrol in diesel or diesel in petrol car, all wrong fuel issues fixed in no time. Our fully equipped fleet of vans and experienced wrong fuel mechanics can reach you wherever you are in no time, drain the wrong fuel out of your car and get you going in no time.

social@gmm1.co.uk

595 Gale Street

Tell us how GMM1 Fuel Assist made you happy
Brilliant, efficient and nice and friendly... top bloke
Shahbaz came, he saw, he conquered - I couldnt recommend Shahbaz/GMM enough! Whilst it was covered by our RAC Coverage we didnt fancy the 5hr wait and GMM had the quickest response time and best cost and much appreciated contact until arrival. Thanks again Shahbaz, genuinely appreciate not only your help getting us back on the road but your positive, warm attitude (Wifes shoulder on the other hand is still colder than the A505 but ill run her a bath and give it an hour so) 🙊
Great service arrived within the time given was very helpful and made me fill better about my mistake 👍would definitely recommend, thank you GMM1
I was very happy with the service and the response was excellent
Shahbaz from GMM Fuel Assist. Was great he arrived within 30 minutes which was amazing. He knew exactly what he was doing even though I was nervous. However he was laid back and calm. Completed the job and made sure I was ok. Highly recommend Shahbaz. A great operator. Thank you
Great service and prompt, and good communication.
Fast & professional service.
on time and reliable
Professional & kind guy, good price & speed
Honest person and lovely! Doesnt try to rip you off cares more for you!
Shabaz gave us excellent service, he was exactly the type of person one would hope for in such stressful circumstances - friendly, clearly knowledgeable, but above all with a positive, cheerful attitude. He was willing to go the extra mile, a very nice man
Swift service got my car started straight away. Shabaz was great, Excellent 5 star!!
Shabaz has been an absolute superstar. Got us back on the road quickly and safely and such a lovely guy too. Would highly recommend
Put wrong fuel in and they solved my issue quickly and the quote was more than reasonable. Reassured me of how my car would handle after. Left me with enough fuel to get going and was very professional.
I broke down in my Mercedes and they came out within 1 hour and fixed the issue very quickly! HIGHLY RECOMMEND GMM1 FUEL
Excellent service fast and quick. And to top it off very polite and professional
Thank you GMM1. Great service, very friendly, great conversation. I truly appreciate it.
As I was so stressed from what happened with me putting a wrong fuel, Shaby has assured me the job will be easy. I am very happy now that i am going home. Thank you Shaby for helping out.
Very prompt service, answered my call straight away and was with me to work on the car in less than an hour. The technician who arrived knew what he was talking about and went about his job efficiently. Really good service though a little pricey.
Excellent service. Tried several other companies, none bothered to pick up the phone. GMM were quick, and had the job done. Very pleased with service
GMM1 Fuel Assist is rated 4.92 based on 579 reviews