GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist
Telephone
Read GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

About GMM1 Fuel Assist:

Petrol in diesel or diesel in petrol car, all wrong fuel issues fixed in no time. Our fully equipped fleet of vans and experienced wrong fuel mechanics can reach you wherever you are in no time, drain the wrong fuel out of your car and get you going in no time.

social@gmm1.co.uk

595 Gale Street

Tell us how GMM1 Fuel Assist made you happy
Great service received from these guys. After another company couldn't do job, they came round and siphoned out the mixed fuel. Good communication and nice guys as well. Very happy with price.
Made a stupid mistake. These guys sorted it out with no fuss and we’re cheaper than anywhere else I found by quite a lot. Well worth giving them a go.
When you’re at your lowest as you’ve been a pillock and filled a petrol cars fuel tank with diesel (my wife) these guys turn up and apply their magic and sort it out. Pure and simple, save the day. Just put it down to experience. These guys are professional and don’t mess around. I’m just glad they are at the end of a phone line ready to respond to fix your mistake. Thanks guys!
Excellent service! telephoned the company from Google and the person who answered the phone was extremely polite and helpful the response time was excellent, I was informed 15 minutes prior to thier arrival and was there exactly when they said they would be, the very friendly and professional team then carried out the fuel drain and clean and was a pleasure to talk with while carrying out the job ,highly recommended. One happy customer!
8t was great service
Good service, good prices and friendly people

Impeccable service is an understatement.
Called the operator on a Sunday evening, the gentleman was extremely friendly and thoughtful, was genuinely concerned about helping me get back on the road.
The technician Darren came out and took the keys, said don't worry about a thing go and relax il be about 40 mins. This is after I stuck £40 petrol in my Mercedes C250 and drove it 30miles to another town!!
Car was up and running, and I handed him a folded sum of money. He took it off me and went to leave. I asked him to count the money, and he told me don't worry about it. But as I drove off I told him I would prefer if he did count it. Got call 30 sec later telling me to come back I had given him too much.
After that was sorted and I offered him a drink which he reluctantly took. He called me within 5 min to make sure car was running fine and to remind me to put further £20 diesel in to keep the tank primed.
This company is an example of how a business should conduct itself. A memorable experience of how good people still exist.
Excellent service immediate response very happy
Arrived on time. Very courteous. Excellent service. Would highly recommend
Service was very fast and cost efficient. He was super kind and it was amazing. Will use again if I end up with the fuel issue. All drivers carry fuel as well to help
Professional assistance big up
Good customer service and good delivery.m
GMM1 was called out for me by the AA. Although I wasn’t kept informed of the drivers arrival time, once he did arrive, he was very polite and quick to drain the tank and clean it.
Overall, very pleasant experience
The call out was late at night and yet they turned up very quickly, service with a smile, asked me how im doing and even gave me a banana to eat while i wait for the fuel to be flushed. Good people, good service!
Amazing service, fixed really quickly no hassle at all! Lovely gentleman very helpful would highly recommend!
They arrived quickly and fixed the problem efficiently. They were the cheapest service by far. Don’t bother with AA or other companies as they’ll overcharge. Highly recommended.
excellent service was told not to go here by someone else but they were great and cheap!!
Very helpful guy, arrived on time, quickly drained and refilled my tank and got the bike going again. Happy to recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist.
Saved my life!!? Very professional service!
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Thank you Alessandro piccolo for leaving a review, it means a lot for us.
Highly recommended! Petrol was put in the car instead of diesel, we called fuel doctors as they was the first we came across on Google, from 5pm to 3am they attempted to drain the car with little luck, they then said there be back tomorrow from 12pm to 3pm still no hope and eventually they said there unable to drain the vehicle, I looked on Google for another company to help and came across GMM the engineer called me to say they were 10minutes away and arrived on time within 30minutes he knew exactly what to do for the car we had ie drain the tank from the bottom of the car (the other company was attempting from the bonnet for the 13 hours and 4 engineers we had from them) GMM had it drained re filled and battery jumped started and back on the road in under a hour!!!! Excellent service
GMM1 Fuel Assist is rated 4.91 based on 537 reviews