GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

Based on 612 reviews
Telephone
Read GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

About GMM1 Fuel Assist:

Petrol in diesel or diesel in petrol car, all wrong fuel issues fixed in no time. Our fully equipped fleet of vans and experienced wrong fuel mechanics can reach you wherever you are in no time, drain the wrong fuel out of your car and get you going in no time.

social@gmm1.co.uk

595 Gale Street

Tell us how GMM1 Fuel Assist made you happy
GMM1 Fuel Assist were extremely helpful. We were on our way to a funeral home to visit a loved one when I accidentally put the wrong fuel in my car. GMM1 was with me within the hour at the most reasonable price out of 4 options and he dealt with my car efficiently!
Excellent customer service and great price. Cheaper then AA, RAC and green flag. Highly recommended
Really great service from Fuel Assist. They helped me on the phone when I was struggled to identify my location; they gave an accurate arrival time & updated me on this when I texted for an update. When they arrived, they made a stressful situation so much better with their calm, reassuring approach and kindness towards us. They sorted the problem quickly and we were on our way within half an hour. A massive thank you for great service.
Very helpful. Professional stafff Reach in time. Very quick service. Reasonable price. Recommended.
Absolutely amazing service thank you very much
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Thank you David, your feedback is really important for us and our future customers.
Excellent service, polite and friendly technician turned up to help me get back on the road, I couldn’t recommend them more and all for a no cowboy price. Worth every penny Thanks GMM1
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 14th June 2022
Thanks for the five-star rating Carl Lewis.
The guy was very professional It seems he understands very well what he’s doing very glad he came in I’m very happy with the service No time wasted he just came in and done his job very very high standard
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 11th June 2022
Thank you Josh for leaving a review, it means a lot for us.
Prompt service. Best price
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Thanks for your feedback
It's a good company to approach and get the job done in timely
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 31st May 2022
Thank you Regin Jose, we appreciate your review.
Called and the guys was herewith in 10 minutes Very quick and cheap thank you
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 28th May 2022
The engineer who attended was very knowledgeable and helpful and rectified the problem speedily. Will recommend to others.
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Thanks for the five star rating Dionne Lafayette.
Thank you for your help to get rid of mixfuel from my car. Would recommend to all. Best wishes
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Thank you Kelvin for leaving a review, it means a lot for us.
Brilliant service by gmm technician. Would recommend to all in need
GMM1 Fuel Assist 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Thanks for your feedback
great service, on time and coutoues mechanic.
Called fuel assist to help me as I had put diesel in my car, Shaby attended and was very friendly and reassuring that he would resolve my problem. Shaby made sure my car started a couple of times. Would definitely recommend and the price was reasonable.
Absolutely spot on from the moment we called GMM. Florin was great while doing his job. Cheaper then AA, RAC, Green Flag and other companies. Would recommend this company to all.
Shaby arrived, was fast, efficient. Very good.
I was promised in advance that a rinse through would be included in the price of £145+Vat. The service technician refused to do the rinse through and wanted to charge an additional £45. Not happy.
GMM1 Fuel Assist is rated 4.9 based on 612 reviews