GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

of reviewers recommend GMM1 Fuel Assist
Telephone
Read GMM1 Fuel Assist Reviews

About GMM1 Fuel Assist:

Petrol in diesel or diesel in petrol car, all wrong fuel issues fixed in no time. Our fully equipped fleet of vans and experienced wrong fuel mechanics can reach you wherever you are in no time, drain the wrong fuel out of your car and get you going in no time.

social@gmm1.co.uk

595 Gale Street

Tell us how GMM1 Fuel Assist made you happy
Extreamly good service very promt and tidy at a very competetive price would highly recommend.
Brilliant service by Shabi, put us at ease by explaining everything, prompt service and would definitely recommend this service and Shabi a lovely guy. Alison
Don't use anyone else! I stupidly filled my diesel car up with petrol and drove it around 1/4 mile down the street before the penny dropped. Called RAC, said they'd be 90 minutes. 2 hrs later they said 5 minutes. Half hour later RAC postponed us for another 3hrs. I rang GMM1 and even though I was outside of their catchment area, technician was there in half hour. Car drained, fully checked. He even sorted the battery problem out for us. Then followed us to the petrol station to make sure all was OK. Excellent service!!! Thank you.
The service is outstanding.they are Very helpful, friendly and quick to respond . I highly recommend it . Carolina R
I’m a very happy girl He was a lovely guy and I got my baby back on the road after putting £50 of petrol in my diesel camper ooooops Thank you so much Cara
Great service by a lovely gentleman Shabby.
Such a lovely chap and company.wonderful job and very professional Car was running perfectly fine as it should You can't go wrong with them A big thanks to you
Excellent service provide by a very knowledgeable technician. Put me at ease during a stressful time and talked me through the whole process. Keep up the good work.
Excellent service by Umar and the team at a stressful time. Kept us constantly updated on prompt arrival time. Pricing was reasonable and fair Vs other offerings. Talked through the whole process and was very reassuring. Would recommend highly
Very Officiant perfessional lovely man Very reassuring 10 of 10 highly recommend them and on time
Top class service and impeccable response to resolve my wrong fuel. Keep it up guys!
Very nice man on the telephone. Young man who came to the house and drained off the diesel was very efficient. He arrived within a very short while and did a very good job. I am very pleased overall. Thank hou to you both for being so kind to me. Anita Diprose.
Very good service. The engineer was friendly and informative. A very happy customer 👍
Prompt and Excellent service
AMAZING SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY. CAME VERY QUICKLY. VERY NICE GENTLEMAN WHO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING. GREAT PRICE. GOT ME SORTED EVEN THO IT WAS 10.30PM. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO MAKES THE MISTAKE I DID. THANK YOU.
Excellent service, the whole team were kind , professional, efficient, The cost was 1/2 the price quoted by a local garage even though the job took longer than the minimal 1/2 hour. The quoted price remained the same. If I ever make the same mistake again I will be using this company.. Highly recommended . Thank you.
Cheap and trustable. Good job 👍
Great service received from these guys. After another company couldn't do job, they came round and siphoned out the mixed fuel. Good communication and nice guys as well. Very happy with price.
Made a stupid mistake. These guys sorted it out with no fuss and we’re cheaper than anywhere else I found by quite a lot. Well worth giving them a go.
When you’re at your lowest as you’ve been a pillock and filled a petrol cars fuel tank with diesel (my wife) these guys turn up and apply their magic and sort it out. Pure and simple, save the day. Just put it down to experience. These guys are professional and don’t mess around. I’m just glad they are at the end of a phone line ready to respond to fix your mistake. Thanks guys!
GMM1 Fuel Assist is rated 4.92 based on 554 reviews