Roisin McCann Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roisin McCann
Read Roisin McCann Reviews

About Roisin McCann:

Germinal is a company that is moving forward, leading the way, innovating for the future and developing the best products. We have knowledge of our customers needs at ground level. Research knowledge and foresight to know what’s needed for future growth.

lincoln@germinal.com

Camp RoadWitham St. HughsLincoln, LN6 9QJ

Tell us how Roisin McCann made you happy
A very rapid delivery time. The grass seed arrived just as ordered and is in the ground. Only time will now tell.
Could of had a few basic instructions on sowing times and conditions
Ordering & delivering fine. But we think we were short on the seeds by around 100 - 200g, which is quite a lot when a kilo bag is nearly £100. We're a Friends of the Park group, so volunteers, but not a charity so still have to pay the VAT. We weighed (with kitchen scales) out 10 x 100g bags of wild flower seed for our urban park but had to share the remaining 175g into the last 3 bags!
First class delivery service. All planted - hope the results are as good.!! Would recommend. Thank you
Great thank you- product as on tin- delivery as described.....
My order arrived pretty quick in spite of the COVID-19 situation
On time and in good condition.
Quick shipping. Product looks good, will have to wait to watch it grow. Initially I did not realise the multiple item discount, which helps with smaller quantities.
Great product range, quality and service provided by Germinal
Great service and prompt delivery, thank you!
when I rang to change delivery address the person I spoke to was very helpfull and also changed the day for me. the reason I had to phone was that the web site did not say which was the delivery and billing till the end.other than that the process was was very simple from ordering to delivery
I find the site confusing to find what I need - I had to send several emails to try and re-locate what i'd purchased before. Of which I still wasn't able to find the thing I needed. To then buy something similar which was a small box that doesn't cover the patch area it says it would. Overall quite complicated, though wide product offering
The website is very helpful and the choice of items is good. The service was excellent with the order arriving promptly. Thank you
delivery was very quick seed looks good will let you know next year how it grows
Quick delivery. Minor problem quickly resolved. Too early too say how well the seeds germinate. Overall very pleased.
We Bought the Family Lawn seeds for several years now, the delivery was always prompt, the grass came out nicely and is quite hard wearing.
I am proud to be a customer of Germinal. The quality of their seeds are excellent and the delivery ( free) second to none.
Quick and easy on line purchase
Roisin McCann is rated 4.51 based on 98 reviews