Germinal Amenity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Germinal Amenity
Read Germinal Amenity Reviews

About Germinal Amenity:

Germinal is a company that is moving forward, leading the way, innovating for the future and developing the best products. We have knowledge of our customers needs at ground level. Research knowledge and foresight to know what’s needed for future growth.

lincoln@germinal.com

Camp RoadWitham St. HughsLincoln, LN6 9QJ

Tell us how Germinal Amenity made you happy
Amazingly fast despatch - performance of seeds remains to be seen
Intention to sow 100 sq.m. of wild flowers. Great informative advise from Richard Brown and Alan Thomson.. Efficient delivery of seeds. Now have to wait until the Spring to see the results, having sowed the seeds in the Autumn.
Had no problems with this transaction and item was delivered promptly
Super speedy delivery. Second order from them. Seeds in spring germinated very well. Lawn looks super. Seeding a new section of garden. Hopefully with the same success
The grass seed and fertilisers I ordered, arrived very quickly! I have used the same seed before and I am very pleased with the quality and quick germination of it. All in all, great customer service and good quality products. I would definitely recommend your company to others. Thank you!
Happy with my order and fast service would order again or recommend to friends
Arrived promptly- exactly what I ordered
I've always found the Germinal website easy to navigate around both from a professional and private capacity. I've sowed my seeds and crossing my fingers that I've done everything I need πŸ˜ƒ
Fantastic service and above and beyond communication
I will continue to use your company
Thanks
Ordered AberMajesty and received within 4 days of order. the seed has been performing magnificently. Beautiful dense sward is growing. Great product and great addition to my back garden putting green.
I have been recommending germinal Amenity on Facebook UK Lawns group.
Thanks
excellent service
Technical support and purchase process very good. The seed has yet to germinate so I cannot comment at present.
Ordered seed in the afternoon - product delivered the following day about noon. First class service.
Can’t review the seed as it has only just been sown.
quick and well packed, just as well as one box damaged and seed everywhere.
Well packaged and fast delivery
I ordered lawn seed you send fertiliser totally wrong not enough information about specific plants.
Excellent service, hard-pressed to fault it!
Quick delivery and good comms
Excellent product