Roisin McCann Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roisin McCann
Read Roisin McCann Reviews

About Roisin McCann:

Germinal is a company that is moving forward, leading the way, innovating for the future and developing the best products. We have knowledge of our customers needs at ground level. Research knowledge and foresight to know what’s needed for future growth.

lincoln@germinal.com

Camp RoadWitham St. HughsLincoln, LN6 9QJ

Tell us how Roisin McCann made you happy
great products - the price is on the higher side, but i think with the quality of stuff, it is well worth it.
Slightly dearer than competitors but I am very happy with the products from Germinal and have bought from them numerous times. I have always received my goods promptly! I would always recommend them!
Efficiency
Excellent product knowledge
No instructions for resending. Had to use a competitor seed instructions for doing it
Excellent value product. The website was user friendly. Delivery was swift and the carrier kept me informed of delivery times. I will definitely purchase with Germinal again and would highly recommend them for product, service and value.
top service
I ordered grass seeds and they arrived quickly and were well packaged.
Very pleased with the service. The seed came through the post quickly. I await the results having over seeded last weekend!
Great service, reasonable price and fast delivery, can’t get any better service.
Obviously I haven't sown the grass seed yet but so far so very good!! The site was v informative ref different soil conditions and the area coverage/amount of seed required calculator made life so much easier - all I need know is for the weather to be kind when I sow the seed!!
Fantastic quality cupboard. I was apprehensive about buying online but I am really pleased with the cupboard and delivery. Would definitely use the company again.
First class
Ordered and received 48 hrs later! Brilliant service from such an orderly and wonderful website/ business. Thanks GA, you do a great job:)
Excellent service,good advice can’t fault this company.Ordered one day delivered the next.
Quick dispatch and delivery
An excellent company, very prompt and helpful service. Easy to order online and a small problem due to the delivery company not Germinal Amenity dealt with immediately and courteously. Will definitely use again.
The grass seed and fertiliser came in a couple of days and the grass started to grow about two weeks after sowing. It’s well on the way now and is starting to look lovely and green ! Well happy !
Hi. I have purchased So Green grass seed. However it’s a touch late to lay seeds now but will be very happy to report my findings in due course. I must say the speed of dispatch and delivery was excellent. Rory from Shepperton.
Hello, the 2 packs I ordered arrived but one was battered and the other ripped with half the seeds spilt out such they were falling out the packet as it arrived on the doorstep and once opened most fell out onto the floor which is a shame as I researched the best seeds and decided on yours
I have purchased extreme grass seed, spring summer fertiliser and autumn/winter fertiliser. You have to give it time to take but generally the products work very well with long lasting results
Roisin McCann is rated 4.52 based on 94 reviews