Roisin McCann Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roisin McCann
Read Roisin McCann Reviews

About Roisin McCann:

Germinal is a company that is moving forward, leading the way, innovating for the future and developing the best products. We have knowledge of our customers needs at ground level. Research knowledge and foresight to know what’s needed for future growth.

lincoln@germinal.com

Camp RoadWitham St. HughsLincoln, LN6 9QJ

Tell us how Roisin McCann made you happy
The grass seed and fertiliser came in a couple of days and the grass started to grow about two weeks after sowing. It’s well on the way now and is starting to look lovely and green ! Well happy !
Hi. I have purchased So Green grass seed. However it’s a touch late to lay seeds now but will be very happy to report my findings in due course. I must say the speed of dispatch and delivery was excellent. Rory from Shepperton.
Hello, the 2 packs I ordered arrived but one was battered and the other ripped with half the seeds spilt out such they were falling out the packet as it arrived on the doorstep and once opened most fell out onto the floor which is a shame as I researched the best seeds and decided on yours
I have purchased extreme grass seed, spring summer fertiliser and autumn/winter fertiliser. You have to give it time to take but generally the products work very well with long lasting results
Second batch I've hhadd, delivered quickly. The lot germinated as it should have, fingers crossed with the second
Quick delivery. Used the So Green seed before and just needed some more for overseeding. Great product
Ordered goods and received quickly. Haven’t seeded my grass yet so cannot comment on results but all other reviews read positively so I’m more than hopeful.
Amazingly fast despatch - performance of seeds remains to be seen
Intention to sow 100 sq.m. of wild flowers. Great informative advise from Richard Brown and Alan Thomson.. Efficient delivery of seeds. Now have to wait until the Spring to see the results, having sowed the seeds in the Autumn.
Had no problems with this transaction and item was delivered promptly
Super speedy delivery. Second order from them. Seeds in spring germinated very well. Lawn looks super. Seeding a new section of garden. Hopefully with the same success
The grass seed and fertilisers I ordered, arrived very quickly! I have used the same seed before and I am very pleased with the quality and quick germination of it. All in all, great customer service and good quality products. I would definitely recommend your company to others. Thank you!
Happy with my order and fast service would order again or recommend to friends
Arrived promptly- exactly what I ordered
I've always found the Germinal website easy to navigate around both from a professional and private capacity. I've sowed my seeds and crossing my fingers that I've done everything I need 😃
Fantastic service and above and beyond communication I will continue to use your company Thanks
Ordered AberMajesty and received within 4 days of order. the seed has been performing magnificently. Beautiful dense sward is growing. Great product and great addition to my back garden putting green. I have been recommending germinal Amenity on Facebook UK Lawns group. Thanks
excellent service
Technical support and purchase process very good. The seed has yet to germinate so I cannot comment at present.
Ordered seed in the afternoon - product delivered the following day about noon. First class service. Can’t review the seed as it has only just been sown.
Roisin McCann is rated 4.51 based on 98 reviews