Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Simple customer service staff. No updates on order. Took 25 days to get to me not 10-14 so false advertising. Product is good just customer service needs to be worked on and delivery time.
Hi Natalie, Thank you for your review. I have looked in to this issue for you and i can see that your order arrived 1 day late, please understand the time scale is working days and does not include the weekend. We do apologise for this inconvenience the delays are due to COVID-19 and unfortunately out of our control. I have also listened to your phone call to our customer service team and i can hear they apologised profusely and assured you the date your order would be delivered. I do apologise that you found our customer service to be 'simple'. Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you need further assistance. Thanks, Rachael
Earphones I bought were available for £5.99 on a different site. I can't remember which one but i left a review on trust pilot if anyone wants to find out which one mentioning the other site. This company charged £24.99 for them....
Hi Jamie, Thank you for your review. Our products are unbranded compatible items that are designed to look and work in a similar way to original items. No items we stock carry any brand other than Gear Geek. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk as we would like to speak to you in more detail regarding your review. Kind Regards, Rachael
Quick postage and good communication.
Purchase very easy, item worked fine but was not good enough for what I needed but passed it on to a friend and she uses it on her static caravan and it is good for her.
Very quickly delivery and a great product 🙏
Received item in not time. Great watch
Great service and quick delivery.
I paid for 1-2 day delivery as I needed my order before I was going away. The package arrived 4 days later and therefore I was unable to use the product whilst I was in holiday. I found this very frustrating as the reason I bought the product and paid the express delivery was because I needed it for my holiday.
Hi Molly, Thank you for your review. We really do apologise for the delay with your order. This is due to Royal Mail delays due to covid-19. Please contact us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can arrange a refund of your postage fee. We really do apologise for the inconvenience.
Perfect for what they need to be used for didn’t want to spend loads on AirPods but what an alternative these are!
Customer service helpline pleasant and helpful thankyou
Brilliant prices for great products. I would and have recommended gear geek to anyone looking for gadgets.
Super fast delivery and excellent quality of product.Great communication also
Gear Geek earbuds pod 2 where a absolute joke,one slipped out of my hand onto the sofa and split in two, cheap and hastily put together and didn't dare try to see how it sounded. Gear Geek have fully refunded me the cost but not the postage and it took leaving a Trust Pilot review to get things moving. Stay away from above named earbuds pods.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your review. We really do apologise for the inconvenience you encountered with your order. I can see this has now been resolved, in regards to the refund of your postage i can see that you used the free delivery service. We do apologise for any inconvenience. Gear Geek Team
Great quality at a great price plus super fast delivery 😁
Great product and a fab alternative to companies I don’t like to use, such as Amazon. Quick postage and great item. Thanks!
Keen sales company, pushing other product options my way after a purchase, pretty good delivery time scale.
I bought two wireless battery packs from this store. 30,000mah. A small sized battery pack in comparison that can power phones and other devices wirelessly. For the price paid it is very good value. It does not charge as fast as my 15w wireless samsung wireless charger (for phones that have the ability to utilise this speed). But still charges very fast (only 30 minutes longer than the samsung wireless charger from empty) and has three times the battery capacity of the samsung for 1/3 of the price. Therefore i recommend this product. Comes with two usb ports for 5v 2.1a charging- so not latest super fast charging via usb- but still fast enough. Prompt delivery.
fast delivery. good product.
Amazing picture on our TV in several areas of the house using the TV portable aerial . Very pleaded with it 5 🌟
Ear buds, great value and reliable, so far.
Gear Geek is rated 4.84 based on 13,196 reviews