Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
I was a little sceptical but it really works. It’s easy to fit too.
Great - Just what we were after!
Great company to do business with. Very happy with my ear buds and delivered in good time
Very fast shipping
The product I bought arrived very quickly and the website was very easy to use.
My first order got list in the post but when I contacted them a replacement was sent straight away with no hassle at all.
Great website would by products again
Had issues with ear buds. (3sets since April) and Gear Geek have been great sorting it out every time, from advice for troubleshooting to sending replacements.
Nothing to say. Only one time shopping and newer again
Excellent service
I am a regular customer as the prices are really good and I always get a good discount.
This shop is honestly best! They have sent me 2 watch instead of 1 but I did return to the themself. The watch exatly is 5 series. I thank you guys keep it up!
Pleased with correspondence. Item arrived really quickly
Good products. But delivery took longer than planned... paid for 2-3 day delivery... apparently an issue with royal mail on day 1, so delivery was upgraded, but delivery still took 5-6 days
Hi Eddie, Thank you for your review. We really do apologise for this delay, please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk as we would like to discuss this in more detail. Thanks, Rachael
Fantastic customer service and experience
Bought watch series 6 images made it look better than it was
Fast delivery as described
Two I-phone screen savers ordered and one arrived damaged as packaging flimsy. This was replaced efficiently and in better packaging so I’m happy with this supplier.
I got these for my mum and she absolutely loves them. Don’t fall out when she runs and overalls just perfect. I highly recommend them!
I have always found these cartridges to work well on my printer and this is my fourth order so obviously I am very satisfied with the company and the quality of the ink cartridges.
Gear Geek is rated 4.84 based on 13,245 reviews