Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Super fast deluvery, great product
love the watch it was so easy to download the app and connect to my phone it has many features with a nice clear display.
The only downside is that it that it needs a full charge every other day, my previous sports watch only needed charging once a week.
Easy to order, had exactly what I was looking for, and it arrived promptly.
The product worked well at first but after 1 month it has started to degrade and i now need to have the cable sitting at a certain angle for it work and sometimes and doesnt even work at all.
Hi Leon,

Thank you for your review.

I do apologise for this inconvenience. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can assist with a replacement.

Rachael
Delivered as ordered and very promptly - can't fault the ordering and delivery process. Product quality, though, is another matter entirely.
Gear Geek supplied us with some new headphones and their service was very speedy and efficient. The price was very reasonable and we are delighted with our purchase.
Was very pleased so far with the air pod pros I purchased, very good quality product with clear audio. Impressed for money I paid
I did have an issue with a smart watch and thought it was not good I did send it back and am still waiting for a full refund.....
Hi Derek,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked our help desk and i can not see an open return request and all physical returns are up to date. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and we can assist you further.

Rachael
Ordering from Gear Geek was very straightforward. Communication very good, my item arrived within 3 days. Highly delighted with my purchase of Earbuds Pro.
Excellent
Product OK . The company should not exaggerate the uses of their products.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear this, please can you send us a screen shot of the instructions you have received to info@geargeek.co.uk and we can look in to this in more detail.

Rachael
Not pleased with ear pods loads of cracking not very good at all
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your item, please follow this link https://www.geargeek.co.uk/return-my-order/ to open a return request and a member of our team will be happy to assist.

Rachael
Bought a pair of Bluetooth ear buds. Compared with the cheapest Apple branded pair, we saved over £100 and they are fabulous! Definitely not worth spending over £100, get some from Gear Geek instead. Good communication regarding delivery too.
Easy to order,delivered on time and good Quality.
Great product no issues so far
Provided the product exactly as advertised, promptly. What more can you ask?
The product arrived promptly.
Good quality sound but battery life is mediocre at best. The right headphone also disconnects you itself.
Good service.
I’ve had these a few weeks now when they turned up the charge case felt like cheap plastic but they connected straight away.
You only get about 90 minutes out of a full charge but hat does me for a few chapters of an audio book or some music on a long walk I’m very pleased with them and the fact I’m not getting ripped off by apple would definitely buy again
Gear Geek is rated 4.85 based on 12,830 reviews