Gear Geek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gear Geek
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Good service arrived on time
Good value, great customer service
Very good product, fits like a glove.
very good headphones, i love them and they arrived 3 days after i ordered. such a good price since every other website was putting the exact same on for £60 and i got these for £20. when you put them on they blur the sound out that surrounds you, when you play music you can put the volume halfway up and it will be loud and this is great because all you can hear is the music nothing else. they’re great! i’m going on holiday in 2 days and these are great for being on a plane to cut the loud noises out, or even just you in your living room if people are shouting it’s great. it’s also a great fit for my head and it’s a little small for my ears but that’s okay.
Gear Geek 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Great kit and superb customer service. I have bought a few things and probably will buy more…!
Great service. Goods arrived quickly.
My daughter broke the charger for her watch and i asked the question if I could purchase another. I had a reply next day with cost inc shipping and once paid it was shipped that day and received the next. Absolutely brilliant service received and I won't hesitate to use them again and to recommend them.
Still haven't received my order so not good
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear you have not received your order. Please email us at info@geargeek.co.uk and a member of our team will assist with this issue. Thanks, Rachael
Great products for a great price.
Hassle feee and quick delivery
Quite big for my ears but it works as describe. Obvious low quality as you’ll hear a loud shuffling noise (the parts/pieces) inside the earbuds when you walk fast, run or in quick motion.
My order was late arriving, but the quality of the product is fantastic. I would definitely use Gear Geek again.
Really pleased with the fast delivery. Thank you!
Great company fantastic product ideas.
Gear Geek's customer service is excellent. I have had product issues but they have been dealt with politely and quickly by their customer service
I was so pleased with the airpods. They look genuine and work just fine. Great battery life. Sound quality is great. Only issue is that the microphone isn’t amazing and also others can sometimes hear what I am listening to even when I’m on a low volume. Overall I would definitely recommend despite these issues because they work amazingly and look real at a fraction of the price.
Exceptional customer service
Gear geek have been excellent to deal with. Helpful and instant online responses. Love the ear pods! Bargain.
Excellent customer service.
Where are my wireless headphones???
Hi David, Thank you for your review. I have checked your order and I can see this is waiting for you to collect from your click & collect location. This order was delivered to the collection point on 02-07-2021. Please let us know if you need further assistance by emailing us at info@geargeek.co.uk. Thanks, Rachael
Gear Geek is rated 4.84 based on 13,136 reviews