Garage Doors Worcestershire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Garage Doors Worcestershire

How would you rate Garage Doors Worcestershire?

Mr Mark Harris
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with our installation, we had a two-door double garage converted into a single wider door.

Bruce took us through what was necessary and the designs of door available, once the door had been made at the factory, fitting was really straightforward. Impressed with the guys that did the structural work as well as the garage fitting itself.

We had a little problem with the door bedding-in, but Bruce came over straightaway and sorted it out.

Really pleased with the results.
Mr Patrick
Verified Buyer

We had a new electrically operated garage door and a new frame fitted by Garage Doors Worcestershire.
Communication was always very good from start to finish
Standard of workmanship was excellent.
All rubbish removed etc
I would definitely recommend and use this company again.
Mrs Dawson-Jones
Verified Buyer

Free measuring service then came up with options that met my needs and kept the cost to a minimum for what I needed. Very professional and efficient. Very pleased with my new garage door.
Mr Simon Hopkins
Verified Buyer

Garage Doors Worcestershire. Excellent family run business, my initial contact was with Bruce who filled me with absolute confidence with his product and installation process. From the initial meeting full correspondence was kept between myself and the office advising me of delivery dates and answering any questions I had. When the installation date came the team were very professional and absolute perfectionists, hence the job went very well and all within their calculated timescales. I was very pleased with the final job and would without doubt 100% use Garage Doors Worcestershire again and promote their name.
Mr & Mrs Lord
Verified Buyer

None of the hard-sell tactics that we got from Crocodile and we still got a good price. The fitters were fast, friendly and efficient. We'd certainly recommend you to other people.
Verified Buyer

Garage Doors Worcestershire provided a very professional service. We are delighted with our new garage door which can be easily operated by a disabled member of our household. I wholeheartedly recommend them.
Mr James
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service throughout the process from booking the quotation to the final installation
Mrs Colley
Verified Buyer

Turned up on day and had all equipment to do job and did it extremely efficiently. I love my automatic door!!!!
Robert Taylor
Verified Buyer

I rarely write reviews, but on this occasion a review is duly earned! The service from Garage Doors Worcestershire was excellent from start to finish. We ordered a Horman automatic roller door. The site visit prior to ordering the door, was very efficient, informative and courteous - and unlike some other suppliers, not at all 'pushy'. We wanted our door finish carefully colour matched to our exterior paintwork so it required a non-standard finish. I had some concerns about solution offered - the use of a company called Technispray in Birmingham which would not use the Trade Dulux paint we had used elsewhere. We were asked to send a sample of card painted with our paint. They matched it perfectly! The door fitters arrived on schedule and very efficiently and again very courteously fitted the door, explained the operation very clearly and (unlike some other suppliers) removed our old garage door. The cost was reasonable and comparable with other suppliers. I recommend Garage Doors Worcestershire without reservation.
Mrs Cooper
Verified Buyer

We are very very pleased with the doors we had fitted, they are excellent, look good, work efficiently, cannot praise them enough, or the fitters, thank you for all the trouble you went to, to get it right.
Verified Buyer

Made the process very simple. Visited, measured, discussed the door types and add-on's.

Then quoted and on order placement confirmed date and time for fitting.

The team that did the job, cared, made sure that after the old door came out the space was prepared for the new door and then fitted it. On completion, they tidied up and took the old door away.

Door looks good and works as it should. All good.

Mr Sankson
Verified Buyer

Although I had to wait 6weeks for the delivery and fitting ,it was done efficiently in 1 day with the old doors taken away. Very professional job.
Garage Doors Worcestershire is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews