Garage Doors Worcestershire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Garage Doors Worcestershire
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Garage Doors Worcestershire Reviews

Tell us how Garage Doors Worcestershire made you happy
great service, good price and very prompt - plus good doors, thanks
Superb professional service by Tony. So quick and such value for money. Couldn't be happier with our garage doors. Thanks!
We cannot thank you enough for the new hormann garage doors. The service from start to finish was superb and the price is exceptional given the quality of the product and finish. We would definitely recommend!
My up and over door gave up the ghost and after a little bit of research I cane across this company. Very friendly and so helpful from start to finish. From the quote to installation took just under two weeks. Very happy with the quality of the door.
1st class service .highly recommended true family business rare these days to find .Thanks again Rob
Great service and speedy response to my request for assistance with an up n over door that I couldn’t open. Access was gained, the door serviced and setup within about half an hour. All working great now.
The service and advice we received from Joe was excellent. The fitting of our new electrically operated garage door was completed by efficient and friendly workmen who arrived on time and completed the task in under three hours. We are delighted with our choice of product which works efficiently and well. I would definitely recommend this firm!
Great product, installed in a day by 2 hard working fitters. We have two single garage doors and chose the sectional door instead of the roller. Wise choice! We are very pleased with the robsustness of the doors and their insulation value. We would recommend the doors and the supplier.
Worcester Garage doors are really good the service was good from the start to the finish well recommended
Excellent service throughout, from the phone call to request help to the engineer leaving having fixed the problem.
Tony was brilliant. Service excellent from booking to appointment and job completed, would definitely recommend and use again
We are very impressed by this very prompt and efficient service by this company. All staff members were most professional. We would definitely recommend them.
Really pleased with our installation, we had a two-door double garage converted into a single wider door. Bruce took us through what was necessary and the designs of door available, once the door had been made at the factory, fitting was really straightforward. Impressed with the guys that did the structural work as well as the garage fitting itself. We had a little problem with the door bedding-in, but Bruce came over straightaway and sorted it out. Really pleased with the results.
We had a new electrically operated garage door and a new frame fitted by Garage Doors Worcestershire. Communication was always very good from start to finish Standard of workmanship was excellent. All rubbish removed etc I would definitely recommend and use this company again.
Free measuring service then came up with options that met my needs and kept the cost to a minimum for what I needed. Very professional and efficient. Very pleased with my new garage door.
Garage Doors Worcestershire. Excellent family run business, my initial contact was with Bruce who filled me with absolute confidence with his product and installation process. From the initial meeting full correspondence was kept between myself and the office advising me of delivery dates and answering any questions I had. When the installation date came the team were very professional and absolute perfectionists, hence the job went very well and all within their calculated timescales. I was very pleased with the final job and would without doubt 100% use Garage Doors Worcestershire again and promote their name.
None of the hard-sell tactics that we got from Crocodile and we still got a good price. The fitters were fast, friendly and efficient. We'd certainly recommend you to other people.
Garage Doors Worcestershire provided a very professional service. We are delighted with our new garage door which can be easily operated by a disabled member of our household. I wholeheartedly recommend them.
Outstanding service throughout the process from booking the quotation to the final installation
Turned up on day and had all equipment to do job and did it extremely efficiently. I love my automatic door!!!!
Garage Doors Worcestershire is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews