Gamewagon Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Gamewagon Limited

About Gamewagon Limited: Gamewagon video game parties make your kids Playground Heroes and you the coolest Mum & Dad ever!

john.lilley@gamewagon.co.uk

The Adelphi,
1-11 John Adam Street,
London

Tell us how Gamewagon Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Good experience for the party girls, aged 9-10. Simon was great. Value for money would have been rated higher if the party lasted an extra 30 minutes."
B Onat
"Kids had a great time the lady who was looking after them was amazing sorry I forgot her name . Please say thank you to her from us"
Verified Buyer
"Tom arrived promptly and ran the party extremely well. The kids all had a great time, I would definitely use Gamewagon again and highly recommend to others."
S
"Tom was fantastic with the kids .and they all had the best time ever. And have not stopped talking about. Ciaran had amazing time."
C
"It was great! The boys had a brilliant time and it was easy and stress free for us!"
Verified Buyer
"Great organisation, kids had a blast, my son said it was the best birthday party he ever had."
L
"Chris was very engaging and got stuck into the party. He made it very easy to keep the boys entertained and behaving well even when they were eating and cutting the cake. Oliver described his party to relatives as awesome!"
C Stevenson
"My son had his 8th Birthday party with 13 other 7/8 year olds. “ it was the best party in my 8 years of life!” I’ve had 6 parents say their sons want to book for their parties. I can not thank Chris enough for all he did for Teddy to make his party special. Chris went above and beyond to keep the boys entertained and ensured they had fun and everyone was happy. Chris even helped give out pizza to the boys and keep them in check and we’ll behaved but did so in such a lovely manor. Chris was upbeat and so enthusiastic and certainly knew all there is to know about gaming . Such a great party will definitely book again and request Chris, the perfect host 👍🤗"
E
"Kids had a fab time and went home buzzing.. A very successful party."
K Bennett
"The games wagon party, was booked for my twin boys birthday. Tim came, set up then boys and there friends were kept entertained for 90mins. All had an amazing time. Would definitely book again and they all want Tim again."
Unverified Reviewer
"Kids had a great time loads of feed back from other parents what a great time the kids had. Don't think it warrants the price as it just sit on the computer,more interaction with kids would have been nice. I don't now much about computer games and lost out on online gaming. Over all though kids had fun which was main thing"
Verified Buyer
"Such a great party for a group of 6 to 7 year olds. Their faces lit up when they saw the Game Wagon and they could not wait to get started. It was a very relaxing party for the grown ups as the boys were so entertained and occupied for the whole time!! Could not fault it in any way."
C
"My son and 7 friends had an excellent time in the Gamewagon playing fortnite. Best birthday party ever apparently 😊"
K Prince
"Excellent!! Host turned up in plenty of time and kept 15 boys thoroughly entertained."
Verified Buyer
"I booked for my Sons 10th birthday whom is Autistic, he invited 5 friends so gaming and a small group was perfect for him and he actually really enjoyed his party which doesn't happen a lot. Kash was great with the boys entertaining us all with his many accents and impressions, wouldn't hesitate to recommend"
C
"It was fab my son and his friends thought it was amazing!! Lovely friendly staff also! Would definitely book again"
A Ward
"Was so impressed with the Gamewagon, the boys had a fantastic time. Cash was a great cool host and took time to introduce himself to all 12 children. What a great idea."
L
"Amazing!! Sully led the party great!! Boys loved it- Austin had a great 9th Birthday will use again."
K H
"I have thrown a lot of kids parties over the last 9 years and this was far away the best and easiest one I’ve ever organised! Josh was amazing with the kids. Over tea the kids were chanting “best party ever” on repeat. It really was a fantastic 90 minutes! Thank you so much."
Verified Buyer
"It really was an easy party from a parental perspective and all the boys loved it too. the wagon turned up dead on time, the instructor was very friendly, introduced himself and asked birthday boy to come aboard. Showed us around, got set up and then ran the session really well - we had a mix of ages and abilities and all the kids said instructor was very nice, keen and helped a lot. It was all over a bit too soon that's the only criticism I have Thank you for making my boys day."
Verified Buyer
"Your Staff member Kash was very good, he helped out the children in explaining the games to them, and giving them the confidence to play them. The Wagon was very busy on the day and a great attraction for the young people! Kash was also very helpful, friendly, and a great inspiration for our young people and represented Games Wagon extremely well !"
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic idea and concept for birthday party!! My daughter and friends had a brilliant time. Kash ran it and was amazing with the kids!! All round brilliant experience"
Verified Buyer
"Can't say a bad word, absolutely fantastic party, my son and his friends absolutely loved it and Tom was brilliant"
B
"Massive thank you to Game Wagon who entertained the children at my sons 12th birthday party. Kash was a fantastic games master and all of my sons friends loved it! Thank you Game WAgon for making my sons birthday party so easy!"
U Akhtar
"Josh was excellent at managing the kids in the wagon - and flexible and understanding of unplanned issues!"
Verified Buyer
"The setup was great, people were encouraged to play and a lot did! I had lots of feedback at the end of the night that they thought it was a good addition to the event and I can imagine a lot of people will be in touch for your details which I will be sure to pass on!"
Verified Buyer
"The Wagon arrived in plenty of time so we were all set up ready when the kids arrived. Tim our host, was great with the kids. Could not have asked for a better person to run it, he also helped the ones who were less game obsessed to find things they could play. The Wagon itself was perfect, plenty of games to play and comfy benches for them to sit on. My husband is now trying to work out how he can build something similar in the attic. Thanks Gamewagon, you made a really easy fun party, which is just what I and the birthday boy wanted!"
Verified Buyer
"My 9 year old son and his friends rated it as the best birthday party ever. I as his mum can second that. Only thing was I felt guilty for sitting down quietly whilst my son and his friends had a ball. Normally I’m frazzled checking everything is ok but this time it really was!!"
L Peacock
"You managed to entertain a bus full of teenagers and other age groups - whilst the adults could then entertain the older guests at a birthday party / holy communion party. It was perfect! We have used you for this purpose three times in the past and i would heartily recommend you to anyone in the future!"
Verified Buyer
"The boys had a great time and the party host was very friendly. Perfect for 9 year old boys."
Gamewagon Limited is rated 4.89 based on 1,904 reviews