Gadsby Wicks Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gadsby Wicks Solicitors
Read Gadsby Wicks Solicitors  Reviews

About Gadsby Wicks Solicitors :

If your life been changed by a hospital mistake you need a medical negligence expert. At Gadsby Wicks Solicitors we only handle medical negligence claims - it’s all we’ve done for over twenty years.
It doesn’t matter whether you have been treated under the NHS or privately. Our service is provided on a no-win no-fee basis, with no hidden costs and an experienced lawyer dedicated to your case. We will guide you carefully through the legal processes to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Call us Free on 0800 321 3112.
Gadsby Wicks

mail@gadsbywicks.co.uk

Priory Place New London Road Chelmsford Essex

I was very satisfied with the service I recieved
Thank-you for all your hard work
You provided an excellent one to one service to me
I do not feel that anything can be said to improve level of service as the service we received was outstanding. Tami and her team were exceptionally professional together with being personable and understanding. I have already recommended her to a friend who has been in contact with his case that you have accepted. The team went above and beyond to ensure that the matter was dealt with promptly and efficiently as to cause as less distress as possible. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
There is nothing I can suggest to improve your service. I was kept very well informed and anything I didnt understand was always explained until I did.
The service was so good that there is no way I can think of improving it
Overall very happy
We have been impressed with Gadsby Wicks from day one. The solicitors we dealt with were all extremely knowledgeable and kept us informed throughout. They all had empathy with my situation. Mr A Mitty was the last solicitor we dealt with he was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, if he said he was going to do something, it was done. We cannot thank Mr Mitty and the staff at Gadsby Wicks enough
I comment on behalf of my wife Shirley Smith. As you can see by the review we were very pleased with the outcome.we would also like to say a big thank you to Fran Pollard for the work she put in.Thanking you once again.Ted and Shiley Smith
I can honestly say that at all times I was treated with respect and understanding. I was kept fully informed of progress at all stages and any questions or queries that I raised were answered efficiently and promptly. After not being listened to by the NHS for three years at last I encountered people who understood my plight and dealt with me with empathy.
Very professional service. Mr Mark Guy was helpful, friendly, courteous and approachable throughout my case. It was not easy for me to go through with this process and I would not have proceeded without the excellent service I received from Gadsby Wicks. Thank you once again for the excellent service. (PS When selecting the options above although my selection 'turned' green, the tick remained in the negative box in each section - I am sure that this will be rectified on submission. However, if there is a software glitch I will be more than happy to resubmit the form)
The level of service I received was very good and it at times the process of the medical negligence can be overwhelming as the case is regarding a loved one who I miss dearly, but during the whole process my solicitor was respectful of my mum who sadly passed away in hospital. I was hoping this case would go to trial but the outcome is the best I think we could of hoped for.
no further comments
no further comments
I was always contacted if new information became available. My chances of winning my case were explained to me as new information deleleped. Any specialist reports were discussed with in person and explained so I understood them. My only criticism would be that months could go by between reports, a phone call or letter just to reassure me that things were still moving forward would of been nice. It is a stressful process and just being called would of saved me waiting for the postman each day wondering if anything had happened. I am very grateful for all the work that was done for me and my daughter. It won't change what happened, but the Financial settlement will ensure that growing up my daughter will never worry about money. There are no words to express how grateful I am for all the work you have done thank you.
The service we received from your firm was well above what I expected. We were kept updated regularly, matters were progressed quickly and we were always fully informed of what the next step would involve. When we made a call to the firm our calls were normally dealt with straight away or the file handler would call back within a few hours to answer any queries. Overall I believe the firm went above and beyond and I cannot thank them enough for their assistance. They have helped my family obtain closure on a really stressful and upsetting matter. I cannot recommend the firm highly enough.
Many thanks for the supportive service I received throughout what was a very difficult time. From first contacting you, to finalising the details of the outcome, I felt secure that my best interest were first and foremost in the decision making processes that led to a satisfactory outcome. Jenny Finch
Overall a very good experience , the only comment which is not too positive is the amount of travelling I had to do. for example all the medical professionals I had to see ( when you're not in good health ) was extremely difficult. Travelling to Wolverhampton, Kent etc. perhaps Medical professors in London or more local to claimers homes would be very helpful in the future, to others. I would like to reiterate how Alan Mendham and his team were always polite, helpful and I know did their best and I thank them for that. Although money will never bring back my health and the life I had before, it is of help to have financial peace of mind and comfort. Thank you. Suziye Hunwicks.
Gillian and the team were available to answer even the most smallest of questions, making the whole process easier to understand. My case was tragic but understanding was given at all times with realistic answers without any misleading guidance. I am so glad I chose such a caring yet professional company who really are at the top of their league and wish to thank all those involved for the work they have done to achieve the positive result for me and my children.
Gadsby Wicks Solicitors is rated 4.8 based on 90 reviews