FS Drainage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend FS Drainage Services
Read FS Drainage Services Reviews

About FS Drainage Services:

You drainage and plumbing experts available 24/7, 365.

info@fsdrainage.com

FS Drainage Services Reviews | 27th January 2019
FS Drainage Services Reviews | 22nd October 2018
FS Drainage Services Reviews | 18th January 2018
More Photos & Videos
Great service and swift response. Thank you Mitch for sorting out the issue for us. Highly recommend.
The service we received was superb. Mitch was explaining as he was going along and solved the problem we had. We are very happy and will definitely use FS in the future when needed.
I had Mitch this pm sorting out my bath drainage and he was marvellous, quick, neat and tidy. I am very pleased with his work and have already recommended him to my neighbour.
Before he left he tested everything which I was v happy about.
Robert was very professional and thorough, located the blockage and was able to clear it quickly. Also offered advice to hopefully prevent it happening again. Would be very happy to recommend FS Drainage Services
Mitch the drainage engineer was very helpful and explained and clarified all coatings before he started the work. Very polite and completed the job within half an hour.
Thanks
Michael
The Gentleman that came today was very professional. He did an excellent job and we are very pleased with him. He was punctual and very considerate
Robert quickly identified the issue and thoroughly explained the options and process to clear the blockage.

Very good service and value.

I would recommend the service to others.
Hi,

We really appreciate the review. Please do get in touch if we could be of any further assistance.

FS Drainage Services
Thank you so much Gabriel for your quick attention to the problem, we look forward to hear from you tomorrow
Thanx

FS Drainage Services
Great customer service from James. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely use again and highly recommend

FS Drainage Services
Perfectly done job and very professional and very polite and happy for the job well done Mitch

FS Drainage Services
Very good service. Guy turned called Mitch and was very quick and efficient
Was do in the 30 minute slot
And very clean

FS Drainage Services
Very quick, polite and on time - cleaned up afterwards

FS Drainage Services
James was very polite and extremely efficient, explaining the process as he worked.

FS Drainage Services
Very helpful and quick, unblocked the drain swiftly and professionally and left no mess what so ever. I would certainly recommend this service. I felt the price was very fair too for an emergency call out.

FS Drainage Services
The customer service was very prompt with answering my query (I used the chat line), except for when I asked what time the engineer will come, it took 3 hours to provide (maybe he is checking the availability). As for the price, I think it is reasonable. As for the guy who actually does the job, he is very professional, honest and even gave suggestions on how to maintain my drainage among other things. Will definitely go with these guys again.

Mitch did a great job.

I read a review here that said "If these guys can't unblock, no one can". I can totally believe that.

FS Drainage Services
Super prompt and helpful. Josh arrived bang on time and is a credit to your company.

Thank you. I will recommend you.

FS Drainage Services
Top service. Sunday call out was painless, efficient and overall very impressive. Issue was resolved in quick time. My only problem was we was talking too much with run into the second price bracket. Can't complain and would recommend these guys.

FS Drainage Services
Very professional. Call ahead of arriving on time. Knew what to do exactly and was very quick and cleaned up after resolving my blocked bath.
Great service all round highly recommend.

FS Drainage Services
Excellent service fast efficient and knowledgable. The engineer who visited was very friendly and professional even contacting Thames Water for us as promised. I felt the cost was reasonable and fair for the work carried out. I would very gladly recommend FS drainage services and definitely use them again if the need occurs.

FS Drainage Services is rated 4.96 based on 268 reviews