FS Drainage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend FS Drainage Services
Read FS Drainage Services Reviews

About FS Drainage Services:

You drainage, plumbing and heating experts available 24/7, 365.

info@fsdrainage.com

Wadham Lodge
Kitchener Road
Walthamstow
London

Tell us how FS Drainage Services made you happy
Fantastic service. Prompt response and very thorough. Felix, the engineer, is a real credit to the company.
Jordan was polite, on time and completed the job well and quickly. Highly recommended! Top marks.
Hi, We really appreciate the review. Please do get in touch if we could be of any further assistance. All the best, FS Drainage Services
Amazing service, sorted out our drain problem quickly and efficiently and engineer was a pleasure to have in the house
Fantastic service, I would like recommend them to anyone
Fantastic service! I would recommend them to anyone! Emailed them late in evening. Responded early next morning and the (non-emergency) problem sorted by lunchtime! Jordon was able to go above the call of duty to fix the blockage when I was not able to get home in time! Brilliant service!
Fantastic company from a very clear website to friendly booking service to the man who came out to fix the problem! Jordon went above and beyond to fix the issue when I couldn’t get back to the property in time! Kept me in the loop via phone all the time! Fantastic!!
Jordan called twice before he arrived 5 mins earlier than the agreed time. I wasn’t actually at the property and he was finished by the time I arrived 15 mins later. Absolutely fantastic customer service, great results and I appreciated how informative they were about what needed to be done before it was done. All prices laid out clearly, very transparent which was important to me as I don’t know anything about drains! A very well drilled operation, I’ll be recommending them and will be using them again!
Had a booking issue initially, but when called in the morning, engineer promptly came, and sorted the issue (blocked drain) very efficiently and thoroughly. He also walked us through the issue and pricing and made sure we understood the choices before proceeding. Would not hesitate to use again. 5*
Jordan was absolutely brilliant! Helpful, informative and a delight! Blockage cleared quickly and efficiently! Thanks sooo much!!
wow, Jordan was absolutely fantastic went above and beyond to fix our toilet blockage. I was very worried before but he sorted the problem immediately and was very charming and reassuring. He even then screwed the toilet back in better than it was before and showed me how to fix the handle and advised me to keep the one we already. He also cleaned and left everything spotless , i'm very very happy with his service.
Jordan was brilliant , explained the problem in detail and gave me a fair quote. Sorted the block in quick time and cleaned up nicely. Very happy with the service.
Very quick and efficient service.
Wonderful service... Mitch was in and out within 10 mins and fixed the issue within 5.
Jordan was courteous and professional. He explained what he was doing and why. He recommended a check by a builder as the drain was not sound.
Very good service, would recommend.
In first heard about your company by seeing one of your vans on the North Circular and got in touch as I had a blocked drain that was backing up. The booking was made for Mon 1st Nov and in the morning Mitch messaged me to let me know what time he's be arriving. The timing was slightly inconvenient as I wasn't going to be available that soon so Mitch managed to alter his schedule around me and came to site at 11am. The drain was showing no sign of it being blocked or backing up, but Mitch preserved and went on to check a further 2 manholes to see if the problem was with either of those and he found that the second manhole was the blocked one. He ended up emptying his van of water in order to unblock it which in the end he managed to achieve. Mitch was very thorough in finding the blockage which a previous company were unable to do. He was also very polite, professional and is a credit to your company and obviously I'm very happy with the result. Thank you Mitch. All the best, Steve.
Excellent service. Friendly, informative, efficient. Would highly recommend.
My plumber was James, ABSOLUTELY outstanding, He went above and beyond to resolve my issue, AMAZING ATTITUDE! Completely professional, Absolutely 150% would recommend him to any of my friends and family, OUTSTANDING SERVICE Thanks a million
James came out to help me today. Very professional, tidy and prompt. Couldn’t ask for better service. Thanks
Very good service, very nice man who came and also gave me advice when I asked questions. Would recommend
FS Drainage Services is rated 4.96 based on 486 reviews