FS Drainage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend FS Drainage Services
Read FS Drainage Services Reviews

About FS Drainage Services:

You drainage and plumbing experts available 24/7, 365.

info@fsdrainage.com

Wadham Lodge
Kitchener Road
Walthamstow
London

Tell us how FS Drainage Services made you happy
Arrived early and sorted blockage in less than an hour. Excellent service am very happy. Cost me £180 bit expensive I thought but worth it.
I contacted FS Drainage at 8pm in the evening & got an appt for the following morning. They messaged me in the morning to say they were on their way, which was helpful and reassuring. Gabriel, the engineer who did the job, was on time, efficient, really friendly and professional. He did the job in under 30mins and gave useful advice too. He was also careful and respectful of my home when having to trail hoses through the house. The charge was very reasonable and payment options were straightforward. I can’t recommend them highly enough and would definitely use them again, if need be. Reliable, efficient, excellent service.
Really helpful friendly service both on the phone to book the job and the engineer, Gabriel, who did the drain survey. Very nice company to deal with.
Hi,

We really appreciate the review. Please do get in touch if we could be of any further assistance.

FS Drainage Services
Extremely friendly and professional service! We had a blocked sink and dishwasher which was resolved quickly and efficiently. The pricing was very reasonable. We were advised how to prevent this occurring in the future. Highly recommend their services!

FS Drainage Services
Great service all round! Took our call out of hours and clearly explained prices and services available. We opted for an afternoon appointment the next day. Great Call out service, fixed our blocked drain quickly and took the time to test the system and check everything was in working order before leaving. Quick and easy card payment taken via an app and an invoice sent immediately. We would very much recommend them and will definitely use them again if we need to in the future - thanks for such great service!

FS Drainage Services
Installed new tap when old one couldn't be saved, stayed within budget, arrived early as arranger and Gabriel was very friendly and professional.

FS Drainage Services
Turned up on time, fully equipped. Managed to clear a domestic drain completely blocked with kitchen fat and detritus in 25mins. Brilliant professional job.

FS Drainage Services
Fantastic -I had a blocked drain making the toilet overflow and sewage water was coming out of the bath plug into the bath - a real emergency. I called FS Drains around 11am and was given a 2 -6pm appointment. They came just before 2pm and sorted the problem in less than 30 minutes. I was worried they might take longer than necessary to charge more but they guy who came was amazing. He was happy to give me lots of tips and advise about maintaining my drains, sinks, toilets etc. My first experience of this sort of thing and I couldn't recommend them more highly.

FS Drainage Services
Had a blocked drain from my kitchen sink, called FS at about 11am having failed to unblock it myself and given a slot for an engineer to attend between 2 and 6. Engineer arrived at 2, gave a good indication on time to fix and worked quickly to remove the blockage. Did not waste time when solutions were not working and kept me informed of how this was affecting the estimated time to fix and made sure that I was in agreement before continuing. In the end, he was able to complete the job successfully using jet hosing in just under an hour. Very happy with the service provided and would not hesitate to recommend or use again.

FS Drainage Services
I spoke to Claire initially on the phone who was really helpful. I needed to get my drain sorted out on the day as it was my day off of work. She arranged for Felix to come round who was also polite and got the job done. I got a text message confirming that he was on his way along with a phone call. The invoice come along with associated photos and a video. All in all a fantastic experience beginning to end and I would definitely recommend this company if you want your drains fixed asap.

FS Drainage Services
This is the first time I have used FS Drainage and I was pleased with not only the outcome but the way they conducted themselves and the fact they dad took waste time.

FS Drainage Services
Excellent service. Quick appointment. Got a text in advance saying when the engineer would arrive. Engineer was diligent and professional and sorted out the problem (blocked drains) the same afternoon.

FS Drainage Services
I was extremely impressed by this company. From the moment I accessed their website and had an on-line chat to find out a estimated quote (very reasonable) and to book an appointment, to the texts informing me when the engineer would arrive (within 2 hours) to the swift fix and on-line payment. I've never met a company quite like this one before, very high tech and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

FS Drainage Services
Gabriel who took my call was polite, professional and knowledgeable. He made the pricing structure very clear. He didn't try to hard sell but left it to me to send details to them if we wanted to make an appointment. On doing so, we were offered a reasonable time window that day for attending our property. Rob who came to us was also utterly diligent and professional and apologetic that the problem was not in fact on our property but further up the street. So, he couldn't do anything to help, but actually just knowing these tradespeople are competent is worth the fee for putting our minds at rest. Thank you gentlemen.

FS Drainage Services
Harry was a very pleasant person. Explained what was happening as we went along. Only took an hour to sort. Highly recommend.

FS Drainage Services
Very quick and efficient. Got on with the job in hand. He new what he was doing. Explained why the problem happened and how I could put it off from happening in the future.

Great service!

FS Drainage Services
Very impressed with Harry who was polite and very clear and professional about costing, amount of time it would take and his general manner. The work completed was to a high standard and I would highly recommend this company.

FS Drainage Services
Always reliable and professional, together with friendly and helpful service.

FS Drainage Services
Quick and efficient service, all clearly explained

FS Drainage Services is rated 4.96 based on 161 reviews