FS Drainage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend FS Drainage Services
Read FS Drainage Services Reviews

About FS Drainage Services:

You drainage and plumbing experts available 24/7, 365.

info@fsdrainage.com

Wadham Lodge
Kitchener Road
Walthamstow
London

Tell us how FS Drainage Services made you happy
Really fast and efficient service. Called in the morning and a plumber was on sight within a few hours to attend to a blocked kitchen sink. We were kept up to date - with good advice to remedy at further issues. Days after when I still had questions, FS we’re happy to oblige.
Hi,

We really appreciate the review. Please do get in touch if we could be of any further assistance.

FS Drainage Services
A great find. So helpful to explain the options and costings. They were so transparent with keeping costs down until the issue had been investigated. I will definitely used you again. A pleasure to work with you.

FS Drainage Services
James was professional and polite. Job carried out quickly and precisely. He also answered patiently all my questions.

FS Drainage Services
Called up FS drainage for blocked toilet. Was told that the technician will come between 8am-9am but he turned up before 8am which was a result for me. Within few mins the problem was solved. Much appreciated many thanks.

FS Drainage Services
Had a blocked toilet called up FS was told the technician will turn up between 8am-9am. But he turned up before 8am and within few minutes the problem was solved. Much appreciated and thanks for coming before the allotted time.

FS Drainage Services
The job was done fast and properly. I would recommend this company and call again if needed.

FS Drainage Services
Your technician was excellent - friendly, efficient, on time. He identified the problem and cleaned the drain thoroughly. A good job.

FS Drainage Services
I woke to a very blocked kitchen sink but FS Drainage were absolutely brilliant: I thought it would take days to get someone to fix it but Felix was with me in under two hours, with a text on the way, great phone service too. He was super efficient, friendly and helpful. Will recommend unreservedly.

FS Drainage Services
Excellent, prompt and friendly service and competitively priced.

prompt and efficient

FS Drainage Services
Very prompt and efficient.

FS Drainage Services
Very professional company. Work carried out well and kept me updated throughout the job. Thank you .

FS Drainage Services
Local and reliable. Dyno-Rod cancelled on me at short notice, but these guys stepped in and more than delivered. Friendly and helpful too. Well done!

Great professional service

FS Drainage Services
Very professional, fs drainage attended promptly and were excellent during inspection process . I would highly recommend. Guided us through the inspection explaining in detail as progressed. Very pleased and so much better than our insurers drainage company by far.

FS Drainage Services
Outstanding service in every way from Felix or quickly sorted the issue and the back office who made sure everything went smoothly. FS Drainage Services are a first rate and honest company

FS Drainage Services
Good service , arrived on time and got a quick appointment. Beware of the hourly rate advertised at £40 + VAT per hour, as, when they use their hoses they charge nearly 4 times more per hour@£75 + VAT per 30 minutes.

FS Drainage Services
I phone, then get get throught to super helful person who gives me break down of possible costs, confirm I am happy. I then get a text message stating when engineer was meant to arrive, they arrived (Roberto) on time. Super polite, fixed the problem, Great Price, super super pleased.

FS Drainage Services
Great service. Robert was very professional and did an excellent job on our blocked drains. I would highly recommend.

FS Drainage Services is rated 4.95 based on 183 reviews