FS Drainage Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend FS Drainage Services
Read FS Drainage Services Reviews

About FS Drainage Services:

You drainage, plumbing and heating experts available 24/7, 365.

info@fsdrainage.com

Wadham Lodge
Kitchener Road
Walthamstow
London

Tell us how FS Drainage Services made you happy
I usually only write review on Ebay and occasionally Amazon, when pushed, but I just had to write this review to say how pleased I was with the service provided by Mitch. He was as professional, courteous and friendly as other reviews have stated and he also kept me informed of the cost. He kept me updated with what he was doing and showed me some of the issues causing the blocked drain (rubble and debris). He cleared the blockage quickly and advised me of the further actions required to remove the rubble and stubborn debris from the manhole, in the near future, without pushing for me to use FS Drainage (I was worried for a brief moment that it was not a service they provided). Mitch even asked if I had a plumbing job I needed help with as he had finished unblocking the drain within the hour and had time to spare! I will definitely be calling upon them to clear the manhole and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Felix and colleague were polite and professional. The job took longer than expected due to some difficulties beyond their control but they worked quickly to keep the price down and it was sorted without to much fuss. They talked through the issues to prevent further problems and the payment process was quick. Was a pleasure after being burnt in the past. Ta!
Hi,

We really appreciate the review. Please do get in touch if we could be of any further assistance.

FS Drainage Services
Mitch was very professional, informative and efficient, identifying and resolving our problem quickly and, for us, more cheaply. I'll have no hesitation to make use of this company in the future. Thanks very much!

FS Drainage Services
Great service by Jordan. Solved our drain blockage efficiently, and even identified for us the problem and provided some insightful advice (unprompted). Fantastic job. Would highly recommend!

FS Drainage Services
Recently bought my house and discovered my surface water drain was cemented closed and I was unable to tell if it was still functional. Mitch from FS Drainage arrived and with excellent knowledge and expertise he established that it did function as it should. I am very pleased and would recommend!!

FS Drainage Services
Mitch did great job, finished within minutes, saved my life! Recommend Mitch to anyone might need in the future!

FS Drainage Services
FS Drainage services were very efficient fully interactive and helped find my issue which other companies had let me down with or decide not to turn up for. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone who needs a survey or has issues that need what they provide. Mitch who did our survey was very helpful and friendly too.

FS Drainage Services
very pleased with the service received. Jordan was very professional. Excellent work ethics. Made sure tried all options to resolve the issue. Took the effort to Clean up after as well.

Can’t recommend Jordan highly enough.

FS Drainage Services
Jordan called early on Sunday morning. A very reassuring sign. He explained clearly what needs to be done and costs, provided the confidence we needed from a stressful situation. Equipped with professional equipments, Jordan fixed the drainage block just as he explained. He also helped to fix a leaking tap that was not part of the original problem. Jordan is very helpful and cheerful throughout, very approachable and professional. Exceptional problem solving skill. He brings relief to a very stressful situation and makes life better. I understand why he is being treated like a God by his customers. Albert.

FS Drainage Services
Really happy with the service so far that Mitch provided. He turned up at short notice to do a cctv survey, was polite and courteous and knew what he was doing. Advised me on what he was going to look at and gave me a summary of his findings and recommendations, and should get the report back within the week. Would definitely recommend!

FS Drainage Services
Mitch was very professional and knowledgeable got the job done in the time anticipated and kept me advised along the way.

Very happy with service.

FS Drainage Services
Jordan was very efficient to unblock the drain and gave us some helpful tips/remedies for the future.
Thanks

FS Drainage Services
Jordan visited twice to help us with a blockage and was efficient, friendly and delivered great service both times. Would highly recommend :)

FS Drainage Services
Jordan visited our flat to unblock a very clogged kitchen sink which had been causing us problems for a week. He was professional, knowledgeable and fixed the issue quickly, giving us advice on how to prevent the same issue in future. 5 star service!

FS Drainage Services
The operative who arrived to perform the works was on time, very efficient, very courteous and friendly. I would use FS again without any hesitation.

FS Drainage Services
The sewage was fast rising
And so in great distress
We finally had good reason
To call the guys at FS
Two heavenly chariots arrived
Flashing lights in the gloom
Their names were Mitch and Jordan
Come to save us from doom
They quickly set to work
Pressure hoses and plunging pipes
In a flash the level dropped
No, we said, no flushed wipes
They jumped back in their vans
Waved a cheery farewell
The crisp packed that fell out a door
Is now framed on our wall

FS Drainage Services
Amazing services at very reasonable price. Jordan was really very helpful and finished tbe job in time. Will certainly recommend.

FS Drainage Services
Jordan was great, very helpful and excellent service. Called 1 hour and 30 mins ago and it’s all been sorted, very professional.
Joe

FS Drainage Services
Very good service. Mitch had drains cleared in within the hour. Polite and friendly.

FS Drainage Services is rated 4.96 based on 417 reviews