Froggle Parties Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Froggle Parties Ltd

How would you rate Froggle Parties Ltd ?

Andrea
""The party was a huge success. Afterwards many of the other parents contacted me to say how good the party was and how much their kids enjoyed it. Jamie was absolutely brilliant with the children and my daughter thouroughly enjoyed. I truly recommend the Froggle Science party. It was amazing!""
Laura
"Thank you to Froggle Jay for providing such a fun, engaging and energetic party for my 5 year old daughter and her friends! Jay was friendly from the moment we met, he entertained a few of the early birds whilst my parter and I finished setting up for the party and when the party was in full swing he kept the children (and parents) laughing and engaged. There was something for everyone and I would recommend Froggle parties to anybody and I would highly recommend Jay!! Thank you again for a great party!!"
Lucy Gross
Lucy Gross
Verified Buyer
"My little girl had the best time at her 5th birthday party her entertainer was amazing. She was very professional had a good handle on kids and they all loved it especially the birthday girl would definitely recommend."
"I cannot praise Froggle Andy highly enough for the fantastic 6th birthday party for my son and two friends. He kept 35 children entertained for an hour with magic tricks, a puppet show, limbo and generally being full of energy and fun. Each birthday child got a couple of fab balloon models and prizes for being the magician's assistant and all the other children got little prizes too. Lots of people commented on how good the entertainer was and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Froggle and specifically Andy!"
"Adara was excellent. The parents commented on how great she was at keeping the children entertained and engaged, and the children loved her. My daughter’s asked that we have her at her next party! Adara made her feel really special and included her younger brother. All the children loved the mix of games and entertainment, and the distribution of prizes throughout was a great idea."
"Amazing! We have had 2 froggle parties now and Josh was incredibly professional, contacting us in the run up to the party and providing non-stop entertainment. He had the children laughing away, leaving the adults to sip champagne!"
"Froggle Tom, as always, was absolutely fantastic with our guests and a joy to work with. We cannot thank you enough!"
"Thank you very much for Heather - she was excellent and delighted all the children, even the ones we didn't think could be settled down. A very big thank you to her and to your team, it is much appreciated."
"We booked a froggle party for our twins 5th birthday and Josh couldn't have done more to make the party extra special. He was amazing, keeping 20 excited 5 year olds entertained is no mean feat! Several parents mentioned afterwards how much their child enjoyed it and what a great job Josh did. I would thoroughly recommend froggle parties."
"James Froggle was outstanding! He kept 32 children aged 4 and 5 completely enthralled and giggling for 1 hour. The parents were hugely entertained as well :) Lots of parents confirmed it was a terrific party. Thank you!"
"Froggle Mark did an amazing job entertaining the children and adults. He had the children's full attention for the whole hour and the adults thought he was very funny. both my children loved their party so big thank you to Mark. And thank you to your team as the booking process was very easy and it was nice to get the following up emails. I'll recommend Froggle and pass your voucher around my friends."
"Louisa was a total pro - absolutely fantastic and the birthday pair were thrilled. Great communication; arrived early to set up; awesome with the kids and such a great show. Highly recommended. Katie, Hertford."
"Froggle Tim did a wonderful job at our 5 yo birthday party today. He was so good with the children and parents and everyone had a brilliant time! We had a pirate theme and our son loved being the Captain! Tim was really engaging for 38 kids and managed to keep them under control for 2 hours!! First time using Froggle but definitely not the last, people like Tim deserve a knighthood!!"
"We had a fantastic Froggle party last Saturday for my daughter's 6th birthday. It was amazing and Froggle Melissa was great, so good with the children and kept them fully entertained for 2 hours. It was a fabulous mixture of magic, dancing, games, puppetry and balloons. Everyone enjoyed it and I had great feedback from the parents saying how awesome it was, as well as one of the children saying it was the best party ever! I would definitely recommend having a Froggle party. Thank you so much."
"Stephanie was great. My daughter thought she was a real princess! Stephanie was full of enthusiasm and all the kids enjoyed her party. The range of activities was just right for 4 year olds. Many thanks Froggle Parties- I would definitely recommend you!"
"A big thank you to Froggle, and Tom in particular. He was extremely professional, came early to set up and even offered to help us set up if we needed a hand! He kept the kids entertained and happy the whole time, and was very flexible in working around what we wanted to do. Thanks again!"
"Amazing and wonderful. The children all loved the great entertainment. Froggle Keanan was amazing."
"We booked a deluxe package - the setup and entertainment was ok, the kids loved the bubble tower, but not worth the money spent!"
"I must say what a fantastic show put up by Josh . Everyone said he was amazing. The way he kept all kids entertained was phenomenal. There were laughter and giggles and the loudest screams I heard in ages . Wonderful and hats off to Josh efforts .Also I would like to thank you customer services who followed me and sent me all emails to keep me in the picture of what's happening.Thank you all and definitely recommend Froggle Parties to everyone for a smashing party ""
"Thank you for helping us with our daughter's birthday party on the 17th of September. I must say that the kids enjoyed a lot. A word about Ian. We have booked entertainers previously and have seen many of them in birthday parties our kid attended. Ian is one of the most enthusiastic, energetic and entertaining individuals we have seen. Some of the kids who attended the party are the harshest critics we know. Even those kids were impressed that afternoon. From our perspective, we got what we wanted - two hours of non-stop entertainment that kept the kids busy and happy. Thanks again, Froggle."
"The whole experience was fantastic. Froggle Luanna was AMAZING. She had a challenge with our 28 children, but she kept them engaged and entertained! They loved her and I had many compliments from parents. I highly recommend Froggle parties, the communication and care they took to provide my son with a party to remember, was second to none... AMAZING. Thank you so much. X"
"Dear Froggle, The children thoroughly enjoyed themselves, so Thank you for making it enjoyable for them 😊 I will certainly be in touch, should we require your services again, All the best, Saira"
Froggle Parties Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 159 reviews