Froggle Parties Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Froggle Parties Ltd

Tell us how Froggle Parties Ltd made you happy

Bobby
"Chris done an amazing job in entertaining the children as challenging as it was with the distraction of a bouncy castle for some. Very impressed and would definitely recommend, thank you."
Louise Horstead
"We had a joint party for two of our daughters on Saturday and Froggle Gary did not disappoint! The children had the most fantastic time! Gary really kept their attention and got them all involved! Would highly recommend Froggle to friends and family and use them again! Wonderful entertainer, great company to deal with. Can’t thank you enough ❤️"
"Louisa was a total pro - absolutely fantastic and the birthday pair were thrilled. Great communication; arrived early to set up; awesome with the kids and such a great show. Highly recommended. Katie, Hertford."
"We had the pleasure of Froggle Richard at our daughter 6th birthday party last Saturday. You made my daughter feel so special, you kept 20 kids mesmerised for 2 hours. All the kids as well as the parents loved the way you entertained them, Froggle Richard you were brilliant from start to finish. Thank you for being a true superstar. Highly recommended!"
"I just wanted to say thanks to Chris who was our Froggles entertainer today. He was brilliant and kept our son and 20 other kids completely mesmerised for 2 hours. He did a great mix of magic, dancing and games with plenty of prizes to give out through the performance. He really was great. Thank you!!"
"It is beyond pathetic that you use a 0845 number for your booking system. Quite a nasty surprise to realise that I ended up paying extra £30 in phone charges."
Sorry if you felt you had to call an 0845 number. Perhaps you found an old page with the number on, as we have an 0208 number that we clearly advertise here on our contact page on the website: https://www.froggleparties.com/booking/contact-us/
"We can’t recommend Froggle Parties enough. We’ve just had the pleasure of Froggle Richard at our twin granddaughters 6th Birthday Party. Within minutes he had all of the children totally captivated. We had 2 hours of full on fun with Magic, Balloons, Games and Dancing. Thank you Froggle Richard for being a true superstar. In fact we loved him so much we wished we were kids again so he could come to our next birthday party."
"Used Froggle party for a school Christmas party. Luke was amazing. He did really well to keep 90 children entertained. Kids had a blast. He was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. My only criticisms would be with some of the communication during booking and once booked, I felt the office staff were not as helpful in the booking process especially as I had explained that I was booking on behalf of a school all decisions had to be approved by them; each time I contacted the office it was a long process explaining from the beginning, there was no continuity as so many different people handled the call and dealt with my enquiry. It was a bit frustrating each time. Also, the snow foam fumes were quite toxic, we had to take some kids out for fresh air as they were coughing and choking. But, I will definitely use this service again and I will recommend Luke. Thank you Luke!"
"Luke, our Foggle entertainer for our daughter’s 6th birthday party was absolutely amazing. He kept 35 kids mesmerised for 2 hours with fun and unique party activities. We chose the bubbles and games party which she loved and is great for boys and girls. We had so many compliments from the other parents and I would definitely recommend him."
"I booked an entertainer with Froggle Parties for my son's fifth birthday party based solely on the recommendations I read online. Froggle Louise exceeded my expectations. She arrived half an hour before the party and chatted to my son while we we set up the hall. She then entertained 25 four and five year olds with magic, games, dancing and balloon modelling. My son loved being the centre of attention, but it was great to see how Forggle Louse included all of the children, even getting to know some of their names. The children adored her and so many of the parents commented on what a great entertainer she was. I'd thoroughly recommend Froggle Parties - the entire service has been faultless from start to finish. Thanks for making my son's birthday extra special!"
"The entertainer for our 3 year old's birthday was brilliant! He was very funny and managed to engage and delight 12 boistrous children with magic tricks, games, balloons etc. His name was Matthew and we would gladly hire him again. I'm sure a lot of children went home telling their parents what a good time they had at the party!"
"We had a princess party today for mostly 4 and 5 year olds. It was fantastic! The entertainer had so much energy and kept all the children engrossed throughout. Great games intertwined with the theme. Parents were asking for your details and the children were exhausted!"
"We were so impressed with Froggle parties! Froggle Ashleigh was amazing - she held the children's attention from the minute she started until the end. They were laughing and engaged and loved every minute of the show. Our 6 year old daughter was so happy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thank you Ashleigh for making her party so special."
"We just wanted to say a very big thank you to Froggle Ashleigh, she was brilliant from start to finish. Ashleigh arrived early to set up and ensure everything was sorted, she engaged all of the children from 2 years to 13 years! She interacted with the children well and was bubbly and full of energy throughout which we can appreciate, is no mean feat. All of the children were included even those that were a little shy and sat on the outskirts. We would be more than happy to recommend Ashleigh to anyone looking for an entertainer."
"baby ready meals"
"Tom was great! Truly gifted with the kids, they loved him and you can really tell he loves kids too. He kept them well entertained throughout, and involved which is amazing for little three-year-olds! I’ll be sure to recommend him around me :) We had loads of compliments! Thanks again"
"We had a fabulous party on Sunday thanks to our magician Gary. He kept 30 five year old children fully entertained for an hour and a half and they all loved it. High octane fun!!! Liz Surrey"
"Good Morning, just wanted to let you know that Jenna did a wonderful job on Saturday, my son and all the children had a great time, we received lots of positive comments from the other parents about Jenna and we’d have no hesitation in booking her again and recommending you and Jenna to others."
"My daughter, Eleanor and her friends had a wonderful time yesterday, celebrating her fifth birthday. Chloe was absolutely superb! We were so impressed with her ability to captivate an audience of 29 children, mainly 4-5 year olds over a two period! We were totally in awe! The communication from booking to the actual party was excellent. Thank you to Michael and Chloe. We would highly recommend the Froggle’s team for any children’s party!! Many thanks, again."
"Luke was fantastic. I was exhausted just watching him, but he managed to keep 35 screaming six year olds entertained for an hour, seemingly without taking a breath! I wasn't sure what to expect before hand, however after Luke called us prior to the party I felt quietly confident. He showed up in plenty of time on the day and I didn't have to do a thing, it was that simple. For me. Luke deserves a medal!"
"We had a Froggle party on Saturday 4th August, Ed kept 15 children entertained for 75mins. Highly entertaining. Children were all very impressed. Thank you Ed once again."
Froggle Parties Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 182 reviews