Froggle Parties Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Froggle Parties Ltd

Tell us how Froggle Parties Ltd made you happy

"Alex was our party entertainer and contacted me 2 days before the party to checkout age range and decide on the programme. The children had a great time, it was a family party so I was busy trying to organise food etc but I didn’t need to worry he rounded the children up and kept them completely engaged despite the wide age range . He did a good range of activities and interacted really effectively with the children.They were busy playing with balloons and their little gift long after he had finished. Well done !"
"Just been to a 6 year olds party in Coventry and felt moved to leave a review given the experience. I know the cost of the entertainment and am shocked at the quality of the entertainer and his fairy unfriendly demeanor. First issue was him shouting at a bunch of the older boys that felt too grown up to join in that if the weren't going to sit and watch him they had to go away and be quiet. Then he was let's say dismissive of a 3vyear old who was trying to join in and was basically just taking the props away so he couldn't. Then, at the end when he gave out balloon animals, a 6 year old girls burst and her parent asked for another only to be told no that he was only giving one out each. The poor child was in floods of tears because she hadn't popped hers on purpose. I found this to be quite distressing to witness his lack of empathy towards the children he was being paid a substantial amount of money to entertain. I have my own childs party coming up soon and most definitely will not be using Froggle, nor will I recommend to other parents."
"Tim was absolutely wonderful and the party was greatly enjoyed by all the kids and adults alike. Thank you so much."
"Thank you Froggles for a great party today. We had a deluxe party and it was jam packed with fun. Chloe our entertainer was fab and the bike balloon she made the birthday boy was brilliant!"
"Amazing entertainment. All the kids loved her. First time using a kids entertainer, will definitely use them again plus recommend to friends and family. Very pleased. Thank you very much, you made my little girls first birthday so special!"
"Froggle Andy was the entertainer for our son's 4th birthday party on 16th March and he did an amazing job. He enthralled 35 - 4/5 year olds for two sessions of 45 minutes (with a break in the middle for party food) all of the children had a fantastic time and were thoroughly worn out by the end. Andy made sure that all of the children felt included and made the birthday boy feel super special. Andy made it all so easy - totally professional, punctual and above all super entertaining. We went with the deluxe party package and would highly recommend it. Our son was a very happy boy. Thank you Andy!"
"We had the pleasure of Froggle Richard at our daughter 6th birthday party last Saturday. You made my daughter feel so special, you kept 20 kids mesmerised for 2 hours. All the kids as well as the parents loved the way you entertained them, Froggle Richard you were brilliant from start to finish. Thank you for being a true superstar. Highly recommended!"
"I just wanted to say thanks to Chris who was our Froggles entertainer today. He was brilliant and kept our son and 20 other kids completely mesmerised for 2 hours. He did a great mix of magic, dancing and games with plenty of prizes to give out through the performance. He really was great. Thank you!!"
"It is beyond pathetic that you use a 0845 number for your booking system. Quite a nasty surprise to realise that I ended up paying extra £30 in phone charges."
Sorry if you felt you had to call an 0845 number. Perhaps you found an old page with the number on, as we have an 0208 number that we clearly advertise here on our contact page on the website: https://www.froggleparties.com/booking/contact-us/
"We can’t recommend Froggle Parties enough. We’ve just had the pleasure of Froggle Richard at our twin granddaughters 6th Birthday Party. Within minutes he had all of the children totally captivated. We had 2 hours of full on fun with Magic, Balloons, Games and Dancing. Thank you Froggle Richard for being a true superstar. In fact we loved him so much we wished we were kids again so he could come to our next birthday party."
"Used Froggle party for a school Christmas party. Luke was amazing. He did really well to keep 90 children entertained. Kids had a blast. He was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. My only criticisms would be with some of the communication during booking and once booked, I felt the office staff were not as helpful in the booking process especially as I had explained that I was booking on behalf of a school all decisions had to be approved by them; each time I contacted the office it was a long process explaining from the beginning, there was no continuity as so many different people handled the call and dealt with my enquiry. It was a bit frustrating each time. Also, the snow foam fumes were quite toxic, we had to take some kids out for fresh air as they were coughing and choking. But, I will definitely use this service again and I will recommend Luke. Thank you Luke!"
"Luke, our Foggle entertainer for our daughter’s 6th birthday party was absolutely amazing. He kept 35 kids mesmerised for 2 hours with fun and unique party activities. We chose the bubbles and games party which she loved and is great for boys and girls. We had so many compliments from the other parents and I would definitely recommend him."
"I booked an entertainer with Froggle Parties for my son's fifth birthday party based solely on the recommendations I read online. Froggle Louise exceeded my expectations. She arrived half an hour before the party and chatted to my son while we we set up the hall. She then entertained 25 four and five year olds with magic, games, dancing and balloon modelling. My son loved being the centre of attention, but it was great to see how Forggle Louse included all of the children, even getting to know some of their names. The children adored her and so many of the parents commented on what a great entertainer she was. I'd thoroughly recommend Froggle Parties - the entire service has been faultless from start to finish. Thanks for making my son's birthday extra special!"
"The entertainer for our 3 year old's birthday was brilliant! He was very funny and managed to engage and delight 12 boistrous children with magic tricks, games, balloons etc. His name was Matthew and we would gladly hire him again. I'm sure a lot of children went home telling their parents what a good time they had at the party!"
"We had a princess party today for mostly 4 and 5 year olds. It was fantastic! The entertainer had so much energy and kept all the children engrossed throughout. Great games intertwined with the theme. Parents were asking for your details and the children were exhausted!"
"We were so impressed with Froggle parties! Froggle Ashleigh was amazing - she held the children's attention from the minute she started until the end. They were laughing and engaged and loved every minute of the show. Our 6 year old daughter was so happy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thank you Ashleigh for making her party so special."
"Chris done an amazing job in entertaining the children as challenging as it was with the distraction of a bouncy castle for some. Very impressed and would definitely recommend, thank you."
"We just wanted to say a very big thank you to Froggle Ashleigh, she was brilliant from start to finish. Ashleigh arrived early to set up and ensure everything was sorted, she engaged all of the children from 2 years to 13 years! She interacted with the children well and was bubbly and full of energy throughout which we can appreciate, is no mean feat. All of the children were included even those that were a little shy and sat on the outskirts. We would be more than happy to recommend Ashleigh to anyone looking for an entertainer."
"baby ready meals"