Froggle Parties Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Froggle Parties Ltd

Tell us how Froggle Parties Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Louise Horstead
"We had a joint party for two of our daughters on Saturday and Froggle Gary did not disappoint! The children had the most fantastic time! Gary really kept their attention and got them all involved! Would highly recommend Froggle to friends and family and use them again! Wonderful entertainer, great company to deal with. Can’t thank you enough ❤️"
Katie
"Louisa was a total pro - absolutely fantastic and the birthday pair were thrilled. Great communication; arrived early to set up; awesome with the kids and such a great show. Highly recommended. Katie, Hertford."
"We had a fantastic Froggle party last Saturday for my daughter's 6th birthday. It was amazing and Froggle Melissa was great, so good with the children and kept them fully entertained for 2 hours. It was a fabulous mixture of magic, dancing, games, puppetry and balloons. Everyone enjoyed it and I had great feedback from the parents saying how awesome it was, as well as one of the children saying it was the best party ever! I would definitely recommend having a Froggle party. Thank you so much."
"baby ready meals"
"Tom was great! Truly gifted with the kids, they loved him and you can really tell he loves kids too. He kept them well entertained throughout, and involved which is amazing for little three-year-olds! I’ll be sure to recommend him around me :) We had loads of compliments! Thanks again"
"We had a fabulous party on Sunday thanks to our magician Gary. He kept 30 five year old children fully entertained for an hour and a half and they all loved it. High octane fun!!! Liz Surrey"
"Good Morning, just wanted to let you know that Jenna did a wonderful job on Saturday, my son and all the children had a great time, we received lots of positive comments from the other parents about Jenna and we’d have no hesitation in booking her again and recommending you and Jenna to others."
"My daughter, Eleanor and her friends had a wonderful time yesterday, celebrating her fifth birthday. Chloe was absolutely superb! We were so impressed with her ability to captivate an audience of 29 children, mainly 4-5 year olds over a two period! We were totally in awe! The communication from booking to the actual party was excellent. Thank you to Michael and Chloe. We would highly recommend the Froggle’s team for any children’s party!! Many thanks, again."
"Luke was fantastic. I was exhausted just watching him, but he managed to keep 35 screaming six year olds entertained for an hour, seemingly without taking a breath! I wasn't sure what to expect before hand, however after Luke called us prior to the party I felt quietly confident. He showed up in plenty of time on the day and I didn't have to do a thing, it was that simple. For me. Luke deserves a medal!"
"We had a Froggle party on Saturday 4th August, Ed kept 15 children entertained for 75mins. Highly entertaining. Children were all very impressed. Thank you Ed once again."
"Our entertainer Heather was fantastic. She entertained 26 kids on a very hot day with plenty of variety for boys and girls. She had them laughing, dancing, running around and doing silly things. Even the really shy children were fully engaged. The birthday girl was in her element as she was picked to help out with tricks. The children enjoyed it so much they didn't want to stop for food. A really professional and trustworthy company who made organising a party a lot easier. Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic Jenna did an amazing job keeping the childten happy and entertained despite the hot weather tired and naggy children ! She brought another side of my quiet shy daughter into the limelight that she normally shys away from! Thank you froggleparties and a big thank you to the lovely jenna"
"I cannot praise Froggle Andy highly enough for the fantastic 6th birthday party for my son and two friends. He kept 35 children entertained for an hour with magic tricks, a puppet show, limbo and generally being full of energy and fun. Each birthday child got a couple of fab balloon models and prizes for being the magician's assistant and all the other children got little prizes too. Lots of people commented on how good the entertainer was and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Froggle and specifically Andy!"
"Adara was excellent. The parents commented on how great she was at keeping the children entertained and engaged, and the children loved her. My daughter’s asked that we have her at her next party! Adara made her feel really special and included her younger brother. All the children loved the mix of games and entertainment, and the distribution of prizes throughout was a great idea."
"Amazing! We have had 2 froggle parties now and Josh was incredibly professional, contacting us in the run up to the party and providing non-stop entertainment. He had the children laughing away, leaving the adults to sip champagne!"
"Froggle Tom, as always, was absolutely fantastic with our guests and a joy to work with. We cannot thank you enough!"
"Thank you very much for Heather - she was excellent and delighted all the children, even the ones we didn't think could be settled down. A very big thank you to her and to your team, it is much appreciated."
"We booked a froggle party for our twins 5th birthday and Josh couldn't have done more to make the party extra special. He was amazing, keeping 20 excited 5 year olds entertained is no mean feat! Several parents mentioned afterwards how much their child enjoyed it and what a great job Josh did. I would thoroughly recommend froggle parties."
"James Froggle was outstanding! He kept 32 children aged 4 and 5 completely enthralled and giggling for 1 hour. The parents were hugely entertained as well :) Lots of parents confirmed it was a terrific party. Thank you!"
"Froggle Mark did an amazing job entertaining the children and adults. He had the children's full attention for the whole hour and the adults thought he was very funny. both my children loved their party so big thank you to Mark. And thank you to your team as the booking process was very easy and it was nice to get the following up emails. I'll recommend Froggle and pass your voucher around my friends."
"Froggle Tim did a wonderful job at our 5 yo birthday party today. He was so good with the children and parents and everyone had a brilliant time! We had a pirate theme and our son loved being the Captain! Tim was really engaging for 38 kids and managed to keep them under control for 2 hours!! First time using Froggle but definitely not the last, people like Tim deserve a knighthood!!"
Froggle Parties Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 169 reviews