Froggle Parties Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Froggle Parties Ltd
Read Froggle Parties Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Froggle Parties Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Froggle Parties Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2019
Andrea
Froggle Parties Ltd 5 star review on 22nd August 2017
Laura
More Photos & Videos
Froggle parties entertained my twins birthday on 13th March 2020. Normally I host small parties and decided to make a proper one this year but was strangling with ideas about how to keep the kids busy... well.... it was mind blowing how in control and fun they were. The entertainer was patient, dedicated and absolutely brilliant. Looking forward for next year...
Truly recommend! They are amazing!
I have just been to my grandsons 6th birthday party. My son booked an entertainer Millie was her name. She was brilliant with the kids. We were very impressed with her and so were the other parents that were there. She was an all round children's entertainer. My grandson even said he wants her next time he has a party. We definitely will.
After looking around and watching their promotional video we though wow this looks good. Our entertainer was very good at keeping the children engaged but all in all we were very disappointed with our Froggle party. We paid for a deluxe party with the bubble tower as an extra which cost around £50 more than a normal party. The extras we were advised we would get were a bubble machine, foam machines and balloons for all the children. Well our bubble machine was the entertainer waving a bubble wand around a couple of times, which you could have done yourself with a large bubbles from the £1 shop. The foam machine was used! But for no more a quick on off a couple of times, a real disappointment and finally the spectacular bubble tower! was the biggest disappointment of all. All our children got a turn but it kept popping and because the entertainer had to rush off to another party after ours the whole process was rushed meaning some children got the full experience and some got a bubble tower to their waist or shoulders. I rang the office the day after our party and was told someone would call me back and I’m still waiting.
Its unfortunate to see this review, as we had emailed, and spoken to the client before this was posted. After speaking with the client again today, it transpired that the email we sent went to their junk mail folder and they hadn't seen it. The entertainer insisted that the machines were both used, in addition to the bubble wand. Perhaps more use of the machines was expected but we do have to monitor the floor levels to ensure the floor doesn't get slippery. The bubble tower did admittedly pop a few times more than normal, but not excessively, and despite this every child still got to go inside the bubble. We are sorry for any disappointment caused but glad the kids still had a good time nevertheless.
Entertainer was great! Kept 35 children completely entertained throughout.
Just wanted to say thank you guys you made my son's party so special and a very special thanks to Froggle Luke who was great, on time,energetic and so professional. I usually am too lazy to put reviews on Internet but this time I thought I must do that. I asked for Deluxe party and giant bubbles. We had it at home and as they say it's totally mess free and kids just loved it. I wish I was allowed to send photoes here to see how much kids loved it, but I don't have the permission from all parents.Thank you guys again...
Alexa's 6th birthday party on Sunday was amazing thanks to Froggle Hannah for keeping 40+ children entertained. I've had loads of feedback from parents that their children had a great time, loved the giant bubbles and one kid said that she was the best Entertainer they've seen. I would definitely have a Froggle party in the future, it was well worth the money and Alexa loved it. Hannah was brilliant and put on a great show for the kids, everything was really well organised and confirmed in advance so I knew exactly what to expect and I'm really happy with how it all went
Froggle Leanne - party in Suffolk September 2019.

Easy booking system, very friendly and helpful people to chat to without being pushy.

But my goodness!!! Froggle Leanne was FABULOUS!!! She was so lovely on the phone and in person - very relaxed and organised. She was a brilliant entertainer from start to finish - patient, engaging, full of energy, worked really hard to keep a room full of kids super happy! My daughter and all her friends had a great time! My daughter was turning five but we had everything from 2 year olds to 8 year olds and they were all completely mesmerised!

I would recommend Froggle parties and especially Leanne to anyone!

Thank you for a great party for my daughter! Xx
We booked the Mad Science party for my twin Boys recent 5th birthday party and it was absolutely brilliant. Tim was our party entertainer and he fitted the character perfectly. My boys and all the children had an absolute blast, the kids were 100% engaged and captivated by Tims crazy science themed games and experiments. He had so much charisma with the children, just the right amount of authority over the children and just tons of fun and super-charged energy. We were so impressed as was the parents and of course the children. I very much recommend the Science themed party and I'm sure I'll book one again with TIM of course for their future birthdays. We have fabulous photos and wonderful memories of my sons special day. Thank you so much.
Paula, Tom, Alfred & Fraser Playfoot. West London.
Froggle Parties Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2019
Alex was our party entertainer and contacted me 2 days before the party to checkout age range and decide on the programme. The children had a great time, it was a family party so I was busy trying to organise food etc but I didn’t need to worry he rounded the children up and kept them completely engaged despite the wide age range . He did a good range of activities and interacted really effectively with the children.They were busy playing with balloons and their little gift long after he had finished. Well done !
Just been to a 6 year olds party in Coventry and felt moved to leave a review given the experience. I know the cost of the entertainment and am shocked at the quality of the entertainer and his fairy unfriendly demeanor. First issue was him shouting at a bunch of the older boys that felt too grown up to join in that if the weren't going to sit and watch him they had to go away and be quiet. Then he was let's say dismissive of a 3vyear old who was trying to join in and was basically just taking the props away so he couldn't. Then, at the end when he gave out balloon animals, a 6 year old girls burst and her parent asked for another only to be told no that he was only giving one out each. The poor child was in floods of tears because she hadn't popped hers on purpose. I found this to be quite distressing to witness his lack of empathy towards the children he was being paid a substantial amount of money to entertain. I have my own childs party coming up soon and most definitely will not be using Froggle, nor will I recommend to other parents.
Tim was absolutely wonderful and the party was greatly enjoyed by all the kids and adults alike.

Thank you so much.
Thank you Froggles for a great party today. We had a deluxe party and it was jam packed with fun. Chloe our entertainer was fab and the bike balloon she made the birthday boy was brilliant!
Amazing entertainment. All the kids loved her. First time using a kids entertainer, will definitely use them again plus recommend to friends and family. Very pleased. Thank you very much, you made my little girls first birthday so special!
Froggle Andy was the entertainer for our son's 4th birthday party on 16th March and he did an amazing job. He enthralled 35 - 4/5 year olds for two sessions of 45 minutes (with a break in the middle for party food) all of the children had a fantastic time and were thoroughly worn out by the end. Andy made sure that all of the children felt included and made the birthday boy feel super special. Andy made it all so easy - totally professional, punctual and above all super entertaining. We went with the deluxe party package and would highly recommend it. Our son was a very happy boy. Thank you Andy!
We had the pleasure of Froggle Richard at our daughter 6th birthday party last Saturday. You made my daughter feel so special, you kept 20 kids mesmerised for 2 hours. All the kids as well as the parents loved the way you entertained them, Froggle Richard you were brilliant from start to finish. Thank you for being a true superstar. Highly recommended!
I just wanted to say thanks to Chris who was our Froggles entertainer today. He was brilliant and kept our son and 20 other kids completely mesmerised for 2 hours. He did a great mix of magic, dancing and games with plenty of prizes to give out through the performance. He really was great.
Thank you!!
It is beyond pathetic that you use a 0845 number for your booking system. Quite a nasty surprise to realise that I ended up paying extra £30 in phone charges.
Sorry if you felt you had to call an 0845 number. Perhaps you found an old page with the number on, as we have an 0208 number that we clearly advertise here on our contact page on the website: https://www.froggleparties.com/booking/contact-us/
We can’t recommend Froggle Parties enough.
We’ve just had the pleasure of Froggle Richard at our twin granddaughters 6th Birthday Party. Within minutes he had all of the children totally captivated. We had 2 hours of full on fun with Magic, Balloons, Games and Dancing.
Thank you Froggle Richard for being a true superstar. In fact we loved him so much we wished we were kids again so he could come to our next birthday party.
Used Froggle party for a school Christmas party. Luke was amazing. He did really well to keep 90 children entertained. Kids had a blast. He was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.
My only criticisms would be with some of the communication during booking and once booked, I felt the office staff were not as helpful in the booking process especially as I had explained that I was booking on behalf of a school all decisions had to be approved by them; each time I contacted the office it was a long process explaining from the beginning, there was no continuity as so many different people handled the call and dealt with my enquiry. It was a bit frustrating each time. Also, the snow foam fumes were quite toxic, we had to take some kids out for fresh air as they were coughing and choking.
But, I will definitely use this service again and I will recommend Luke.
Thank you Luke!
Luke, our Foggle entertainer for our daughter’s 6th birthday party was absolutely amazing. He kept 35 kids mesmerised for 2 hours with fun and unique party activities. We chose the bubbles and games party which she loved and is great for boys and girls. We had so many compliments from the other parents and I would definitely recommend him.
Froggle Parties Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 195 reviews