Freestyle Print Reviews

Read Freestyle Print Reviews

02089443040

kevin@freestyleprint.com

Unit 5,Rufus Business Centre,Ravensbury Terrace

I just wanted to thank you so much for printing my wedding invites. I found your service most useful, easy to order, friendly, speedy and a quality print for a good price.
Just want to say thanks again for getting the cards done so quickly! They arrived as requested on Monday and look great :D
Your guys have done a FABULOUS JOB! Thank you ever ever so much. You'll be hearing from me in the future!!!!!
Received the menus last week. Excellent job, really love the foil on the cover. They look amazing.
Just received the cards and they look fantastic, thank you! Very happy to recommend you.
The certificates look amazing. I must say a massive thank you to Steve for walking me through the whole process and getting to a fantastic end product. The certificates are exactly how I saw them in my mind ;-)

All I can say is brilliant customer service all the way through to the end. Thank you so much.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the job you did on the business cards, they look really great.
Excellent service and a quality product!
I'm not sure where to start with the service I received here, in a word - outstanding!
Maybe I got lucky, I fell into great hands. Kevin went above and beyond in ensuring my books came out beautifully, from design recommendations to layout and style amends, things I felt others could've ignored. This much attention to detail should always be applauded.
Thank you guys for this service and I will definitely be back.
Freestyle were very responsive and worked hard to turn around our order to meet a tight deadline. They provided good advice on materials and were very patient. The order arrived a day early and everyone was very happy with the outcome.
Very happy with the quality of foiling
They were very supportive in helping me make the right decision with both stock and processes within the allocated budget. They were also able to deliver within the short time given and with such high standards of quality.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Super fast, professional and they understand so well what looks good for what purpose. Great advice and great result, regardless long distance communication.
Excellent service, brilliant staff and a product that surpassed expectation!
I was after a company that could provide a wide range of finishes for an extra touch of class to my design. After a quick google search that included the term 'foil block' Freestyle Print came up and after a few minutes of looking at their site, knew this was the place for me. Wonderful customer service/support from Kevin and the team, very patient with me as I requested a few options and also tweaked my design after initial sign off. My cards arrived yesterday and they look amazing! Highly recommend this company if you are looking for a unique twist to any of your projects!
Freestyle print delivered exactly what I wanted. They were honest about what I should expect and the end result exceeded my expectations!
Kevin provide an amazing customer service. He helped during all the process and we managed to successfully meet our tight deadline.
Wonderful service. Very professional. Excellent communication. The business cards not only look of the highest quality but have a very nice velvet feel. Thanks.
Freestyle have been amazing. They gave us what we wanted and more out of a printer service. We were looking for a printer that could provide bespoke printing including many specialist features, freestyle covered almost everything. They were great help in every way and communication between our studio and the printer couldn't have been better. I would highly recommend their service.
I talked to three printers and these were far the most helpful, and the final copies of the hard back book were very high quality.
Freestyle Print is rated 4.91 based on 78 reviews