Freddie's Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freddie's Flowers

Tell us how Freddie's Flowers made you happy
Got a free flowers card from my mother. At NO point following this card did it say how much, how often or that it was a repeated delivery. Put in card details as once again it didnt say I would be charged or how much and many account make you log details without charging. Had to search the website to discover it was EVERY week and £24. My mother had been offered two bouquets at half price but also had no knowledge it was a subscription. Be careful what you sign up for! Response to email about this and cancelling account simply said they cancelled it but nothing in regards to misleading advertising.
Beautiful flowers they arrive in a box with the Instructions on how to arrange them . Vert well packaged. Love them A++
Great value and beautiful flowers. Lovely to receive in great condition
Beautiful flowers which last ages. The boxes are always varied, with interesting arrangements which bloom into a stunning professional looking display.
Always deliver on time Beautiful flowers that last for 2 weeks Always exciting to open the delivery to see what flowers are enclosed The Xmas bouquet was absolutely stunning
The flowers are wonderful and always seem to arrive just when I need cheering up
Easy to order or cancel flowers. Excellent quality. Last much longer than usual shop bought flowers. Look stunning. What's not to like? Great value and delivered on time and in great condition
Love all the flowers sent to me :) they smell and look fantastic, you get a step by step on how to make up the bouquets and how to take care of them, everything is recyclable or biodegrades as well which is awesome! Thanks guys!!
The intro offer appealed and I received the first two weeks of gorgeous flowers at half price. I intended to quit after that but the flowers were such good value for money even at full price, they last two weeks looking full and fresh and there is such a lovely seasonal variety carefully curated for you. The tips on how to arrange them and the information about the flowers is always useful and the delivery is hassle free and recyclable.
Lovely flowers, very good quality and really cheering. Particularly like the arranging instructions.
Very disappointing bunch of flowers this time. The roses had been crushed with other flowers on top. They lasted 5 day's before they looked a mess. I've had flowers from you before & they've been amazing. I also recommend a friend & my friends were as bad.
I’ve been lucky enough to receive Freddie’s flowers fortnightly for the last few months. They are beautifully packaged and their step by step guide to arranging, has earned me so many compliments! 10/10 to both Freddie and to the wonderful man in my life for sending them 💕
Flowers are always fresh, last a good two weeks (at least) Great service. Never been disappointed.
Fantastic flowers. You can chose how often to have them delivered, they arrive beautifully fresh, have fun arranging them, sit back & watch them bloom. The quality is far better than supermarket flowers, they last at least two weeks, the last blooms lasted almost 4 weeks. The selection is a surprise each time. Freddie has a great eye for colour co ordination. They are ideal as gifts, good value. I love them. Don’t hesitate give them a try, first box is free, you won’t be disappointed.
Flowers are always delivered on time, fresh and beautiful. They last SO long. I'm always surprised by the selection. I'll never buy flowers from anyplace else.
reliable service of beautiful and unusual bouquets which last
I have received 3 deliveries of Freddie’s Flowers so far and have loved every bouquet. Each bouquet has been quite different and a lovely surprise. The flowers last for a good 2 weeks, and one bouquet lasted nearly 3! You receive instructions on what is in the bouquet and how to arrange them and a photo of what the finished bouquet should look like! You also get flower food and tips on how to look after your bouquet so it lasts. The website is very easy to use so you can choose how many bouquets a month you want to receive. Excellent value for lovely flowers - glad I discovered Freddie’s Flowers 💐 💕
Beautiful flowers delivered by Paul (courier ) at the time I was given. Good service
They exceed my expectations every time and respond really quickly to my emails
Lovely quality blooms and foliage, colour palette always a pleasant surprise. I love the ‘new’ blooms that he incorporates into some boxes. Always a Monday morning surprise!! Real value for money as most arrangements last for two weeks.
Freddie's Flowers is rated 4.13 based on 69 reviews