Freddie's Flowers Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Freddie's Flowers

How would you rate Freddie's Flowers ?

"Signed up thinking the flowers looked lovely - however they failed to deliver the flowers as promised blaming their partner Royal Mail saying had it been one of their own drivers they would have got there on time. The person I spoke to seemed very blasé about me cancelling the account before I'd even received my first box and then asked if I wanted to be refunded for the flowers that I hadn't received!! Not much idea of customer service. Sorry to have to give a very poor review to what I thought was an exciting new young business. Looks like Interflora for me sadly."
"Really lovely flowers plus amazing service,"
Freddie's Flowers is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!