Freddie's Flowers Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Freddie's Flowers deliver?

Tell us how Freddie's Flowers made you happy

"The weekly selection is delightful as are the instructions on how to arrange them. The quality of flowers is excellent and long lasting. Currently I have a delivery every fortnight, but I can see I will be tempted by weekly deliveries to ring the changes"
Are you Freddie's Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They did not make me happy. The flowers on two occasions were dropping. The then proceeded to continue to charge me rather than reimburse me. They are run by some inexperienced and arrogant people who really don't give a stuff about customer PR. Amateurs in every respect."
"Signed up thinking the flowers looked lovely - however they failed to deliver the flowers as promised blaming their partner Royal Mail saying had it been one of their own drivers they would have got there on time. The person I spoke to seemed very blasé about me cancelling the account before I'd even received my first box and then asked if I wanted to be refunded for the flowers that I hadn't received!! Not much idea of customer service. Sorry to have to give a very poor review to what I thought was an exciting new young business. Looks like Interflora for me sadly."
"Really lovely flowers plus amazing service,"
Freddie's Flowers is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews