Freddie's Flowers Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Freddie's Flowers
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Freddie's Flowers made you happy

"The weekly selection is delightful as are the instructions on how to arrange them. The quality of flowers is excellent and long lasting. Currently I have a delivery every fortnight, but I can see I will be tempted by weekly deliveries to ring the changes"
Are you Freddie's Flowers? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Freddie's Flowers receives. Reply Free
"Signed up thinking the flowers looked lovely - however they failed to deliver the flowers as promised blaming their partner Royal Mail saying had it been one of their own drivers they would have got there on time. The person I spoke to seemed very blasé about me cancelling the account before I'd even received my first box and then asked if I wanted to be refunded for the flowers that I hadn't received!! Not much idea of customer service. Sorry to have to give a very poor review to what I thought was an exciting new young business. Looks like Interflora for me sadly."
"Really lovely flowers plus amazing service,"
Freddie's Flowers is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews