Freddie's Flowers Reviews

04AM
4AM

Tell us how Freddie's Flowers made you happy

Telephone
"After a slightly bumpy start, Freddie's Flowers addressed the problem straight away in a friendly, helpful manner. The flowers are beautiful nearly two weeks on. Lovely packaging and very helpful tips. I will definitely be using them again."
Are you Freddie's Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Gorgeous flowers, always helpful on the phone when you need to call them. Great customer service."
"The weekly selection is delightful as are the instructions on how to arrange them. The quality of flowers is excellent and long lasting. Currently I have a delivery every fortnight, but I can see I will be tempted by weekly deliveries to ring the changes"
"Really lovely flowers plus amazing service,"
"I've had Freddie's flowers for the last eight months, every three weeks or so. Generally they have been brilliant but the last three or four boxes have had broken blooms in them. I spoke to the company and they sent me a free box. Unfortunately once again this week, my box contained a broken off bloom. I'm sure that the flowers are intact when they leave but the delivery men must throw the boxes around. I think its time that Freddie seriously looked into his delivery methods.."
"My first box contained good flowers but week after week the boxes contained what I would classify as weeds. Nothing that would enhance a house."
"I really don’t like to leave a bad review as the one bunch of flowers that did make it to me stunning. Just stunning. HOWEVER. For the last two weeks (this would have been my second delivery from Freddie’s) have not made it to me. They have been delivered BUT not to me. The kind people at Freddie’s have emailed me photos of the back garden where the flowery have been delivered. It’s not my house. And this has happened twice now. Both same house!!! How on earth can it be got so wrong two weeks running. I’ve emailed pictures of my back garden ali g with filling in the drivers instructions giving comprehensive details about my garden. This is the FUNDAMENTAL part of the business DELIVERING the flowers!!! I’m staggered that it’s happened again. Sorry Freddie’s flowers but I’m really disappointed. I’ve been so looking forward to my flowers. Ok your sending more out tomorrow via a courier, but that’s not the point. Last week I had to leave it as the earliest you could deliver was Wednesday and I was away from Friday. Please get it right next week or you are loosing a customer"
"They did not make me happy. The flowers on two occasions were dropping. The then proceeded to continue to charge me rather than reimburse me. They are run by some inexperienced and arrogant people who really don't give a stuff about customer PR. Amateurs in every respect."
"Signed up thinking the flowers looked lovely - however they failed to deliver the flowers as promised blaming their partner Royal Mail saying had it been one of their own drivers they would have got there on time. The person I spoke to seemed very blasé about me cancelling the account before I'd even received my first box and then asked if I wanted to be refunded for the flowers that I hadn't received!! Not much idea of customer service. Sorry to have to give a very poor review to what I thought was an exciting new young business. Looks like Interflora for me sadly."
Freddie's Flowers is rated 3.11 based on 9 reviews