Frampton & Roebuck Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frampton & Roebuck
Read Frampton & Roebuck Reviews
Absolutely delighted with the service received from FramptonRoebuck .

Have used alternative provider before but FR outshine others completely.
Fantastic service from professional courteous and knowledgeable people. Would highly recommend. I wouldn’t use anyone else
Excellent communication from start to finish, very happy with the service. Photographs and marketing of my property was exceptional and let within a week. Thank you Steven, Simon and the team.
Thank you very much. Its been a pleasure.
Hope to see you again next year (hopefully a slightly more normal 2021!)
Best wishes, Steven
Polite and friendly. Renting a house from them is easy, they go through everything
Thank you for your kind words.
It really is appreciated.

Best wishes
Thank you!
Excellent customer service, very thorough and informative. Easy to communicate with and representatives were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you.
All the best in your new home!
F&R
I had a pleasant experience with Frampton & Roebuck's. The personnel is professional and experienced: they were able to provide me and my future flatmates all the details that we needed and helped us in every step of the let agreement signing process. They did their best to satisfy our requests as soon as possible and have always been available for further clarifications and questions. I'd definitely recommend them as estate agents, both to students and other tenants.
Thank you so much. Best wishes to you and your housemates in your new home!
F&R
Were extremely helpful from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble.
You're more than welcome, Les.
Best wishes in your new home.
Nice staffs, good price.
Thank you for your kind words.
Best wishes in your new home.
F&R
Excellent job quick and efficient service
I got exactly what I asked for, a number of viewings and subsequently some good tenants who seem to have settled in with both parties happy. All enquiries handled promptly and professionally. Thank you to the team at F&R.
A genuinely superb service time after time. Thorough, informed and professional, everything a quality letting agent should be.
From day one Frampton and Roebuck provided an excellent level of service, whereby I was kept informed of any changes and up to speed of developments during the quick letting of my property. Would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to let their property on the market.
Excellent service. All members of staff are exceptionally helpful when dealing with my queries. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to rent in the Durham area. The office is really nice and industrial chic.
Mr Harry Jolly was very efficient, helpful, and enabled us to sign for the house the same day as viewing.
The signing process was thoroughly explained which enabled us to proceed with the knowledge we were in safe hands. I would highly recommend Frampton & Roebuck's to any first time customers.
Lovely costumer service and incredibly easy to work with!
Excellent service throughout the whole letting process. Great team thanks
Excellent