Frampton & Roebuck Reviews

Frampton & Roebuck Reviews | 12th September 2019
Frampton & Roebuck Reviews | 16th August 2019
Frampton & Roebuck Reviews | 23rd July 2019
Thank you!
Excellent customer service, very thorough and informative. Easy to communicate with and representatives were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you.
All the best in your new home!
F&R
I had a pleasant experience with Frampton & Roebuck's. The personnel is professional and experienced: they were able to provide me and my future flatmates all the details that we needed and helped us in every step of the let agreement signing process. They did their best to satisfy our requests as soon as possible and have always been available for further clarifications and questions. I'd definitely recommend them as estate agents, both to students and other tenants.
Thank you so much. Best wishes to you and your housemates in your new home!
Nice staffs, good price.
Thank you for your kind words.
Best wishes in your new home.
F&R
Were extremely helpful from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble.
You're more than welcome, Les.
Best wishes in your new home.
F&R
Excellent job quick and efficient service
Quick, polite and everything was made clear
I got exactly what I asked for, a number of viewings and subsequently some good tenants who seem to have settled in with both parties happy. All enquiries handled promptly and professionally. Thank you to the team at F&R.
A genuinely superb service time after time. Thorough, informed and professional, everything a quality letting agent should be.
Excellent service. All members of staff are exceptionally helpful when dealing with my queries. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to rent in the Durham area. The office is really nice and industrial chic.
From day one Frampton and Roebuck provided an excellent level of service, whereby I was kept informed of any changes and up to speed of developments during the quick letting of my property. Would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to let their property on the market.
Lovely costumer service and incredibly easy to work with!
The signing process was thoroughly explained which enabled us to proceed with the knowledge we were in safe hands. I would highly recommend Frampton & Roebuck's to any first time customers.
Awful, charging students an admin fee of £180. That is ridiculous and all of the staff should take a hard look at themselves trying to take advantage of students who are in a dire financial state. I would not ever recommend this agency to anyone else.
Mr Harry Jolly was very efficient, helpful, and enabled us to sign for the house the same day as viewing.
Excellent service throughout the whole letting process. Great team thanks
Excellent
Professional environment, impressive first impressions. Polite and helpful staff that cater to individual requirements.
Very helpful and friendly. No nonsense approach good job done
Really helpful and knowledgable