Fortis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortis
Read Fortis Reviews

About Fortis:

We are a North West firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in Manchester providing industry leading, nationwide advice and services to businesses and individuals that may be facing financial and operational problems.

Very helpful and competent staff's. Excellent customer service
Very helpful and supportive. Explained everything and spoke through all options available and which would be ideal for me. Would recommend to family and friends who are or need help.
Very helpful, great communication and knowledge. Would recommend.
An amazing company very empathetic to your situation. Fast acting Brilliant team
Fortis offered me peace of mind from the start. Like most people who have debt, I was very anxious and stressed to get the whole process started. Fortis was reassuring and took control of everything for me putting my mind at ease .
Was good they helped relieve alot of stress
Amazing staff
I cannot thank the people at Fortis enough, for the first time in months I am able to sleep, I don’t jump every time someone knocks at the door, and I can honestly say that I am looking forward with hope, the people I have have dealt with are kind, non judgemental and very helpful. Thank You Fortis.
Highley recommend this company very help full
Very professional, kind and understanding oh extremely patient.
Very helpful, lovely members of staff, always trying to work out a plan and helped me with my decision gave me every option.
The guys on the phone helped a lot It was easier than I thought
Lovely and friendly really helped me out a lot can’t recommend them Enough
We were looked after by Raphael and found the process easy with his support. We would be happy to reccomend you to others.
Amazingly kind and helpful and very very patient. Would definitely recommend them.
Very polite and informative
Highly recommended they have help me so much
Great help and understanding to my situation, spoke to Jordan, very helpful and kind to me, also made things very clear and easy to understand the IVA process.
Fortis made me feel like I wasn't alone. They helped and supported me every step of the way!
So far so brilliant everything has been sorted for me I have my meeting this week for my Iva ,fingers crossed but I’m sure it will be ok.
Fortis is rated 4.82 based on 630 reviews