Food Alert Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Food Alert

fannyp@foodalert.com

247-249 Cromwell Road

How would you rate Food Alert?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Firas Khafadji
Verified Buyer
"Since I opened my restaurant, Food Alert has provided me with all support I needed to have all food, health safety, risk assessments and more in place. I have worked together with Food Alert for your while I was working as a head chef in Harvey Nichols and the quality of service they gave us before what really encouraged me to go no where but to them to help set up my first restaurant. I really feel privileged to have had them on board. Great service, lovely team and asset."
(The Vine Leaves) - Posted 2 years ago
Abed Agbaria
Verified Buyer
"Food Alert team has been supportive us since day one and is currently helping us growing our Business both in the UK and Europe."
Ian Horrox
Verified Buyer
"Food Alert provide our restaurants/hotel with a professional approach to food safety and health and safety audits and coaching visits. Working closely with the chefs and managers to drive continuous improvement; advising and guiding the senior team and managing the new legislation agenda."
David Balden
Verified Buyer
"We have been with Food Alert for some time now and have always found them to be helpful and practical in their approach to food hygiene and health and safety. The reports submitted have helped us to stay on top of any issues and their staff have always understood our business needs. David Balden The Caledonian Club"
Food Alert is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews