Fleetmaxx Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fleetmaxx Solutions
Read Fleetmaxx Solutions Reviews

About Fleetmaxx Solutions:

We are a truly independent fuel card services provider, working with most of the major fuel brands here in the UK. Whether you have one or thousands of vehicles on the road, we can help you reduce your running costs with discounted diesel & petrol, tracking, vehicle cameras and business insurance solutions.

29 Eastleach, , Cirencester

Tell us how Fleetmaxx Solutions made you happy
i joined Fleetmax a few months ago it does wat it says on the can striving for cheaper competitive rates every week and no hidden charges like some company's i am well pleased i would strongly recommend this company.
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Many thanks for the great 5star review, the team here at FLEETMAXX SOLUTIONS will be delighted to read it,, they really do care about their customers, and work very hard to bring them the best service. Thanks again, enjoy the sunny weather
Great service , Amber is allways on hand when needed, Good network of filling stations when needed.
Thank you for the 5star review, Steve. Amber and the team will be delighted to read about your positive experience. Thanks for recommending us!
Great company to work with everything has been working smoothly since i got my fuel card. Weekly updates and always in contact to see if everything is as it should be.
Thank you for the 5star review, Michael. The team appreciates your kind words; we are thankful for you being a loyal customer. Thanks for recommending us!
very happy with the service and price amber was great to deal with and down to earth i have recommended fleetmaxx to other people because of Amber
Thank you for the positive review, John. Amber and the team will be delighted to read about your positive experience with us. If you could let us know how we could turn your experience into 5stars next time this would be much appreciated. Thanks for recommending us!
I join Fleetmaxx a month ago and I am pleased with the service provided and customer service. In specific a big thank you to Amber Morfitt.
Thank you for the 5star review, Jonathan. Amber and the team will be pleased to read about your positive reception of their service. Thanks for recommending us!
I`m using Fleetmaxx for months now and I`m satisfied with their services. The invoices are counting my consumption as well which is really good and helpful idea. The prices are fair comparing to other companies. Amber is always at our service if we need help.
Thank you for the 5star review, Andras. Amber and our team will be pleased to know that you are happy with the service you are receiving. Thank you for recommending us!
I am happy with this company, when joined I spoke with Richard and he sorted out everything!
Thank you for the 5star review, Priit. Richard and our team will be delighted to hear that you are happy with our service. Thank you for recommending us!
Really handy fuelcard with good rate for diesel. I can have a fixed price for fuel the week ahead. Easy to set up and use
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, Moira Benson. Our team will have pleased to know that you are happy with the services we provide. Thanks for recommending us!
We have a fleet of 150+ vehicles, Fuel / AdBlue etc all managed perfectly by Fleetmaxx. Offered the best prices possible, constant updates and support at all times. Lee Chadbourne & Sue Florence are our main points of contact, they reply to any email/call very quickly, even out of hours, nothing is ever too much trouble. Total trust and confidence.
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, Brett. Lee & Sue will be delighted to know that you have been happy with the level of communication and overall service you have received. Thanks for recommending us.
Generally very happy. Joined at a very turbulent time but still can not access my Card properly on the phone.
Thank you for the positive review. We are pleased that you are satisfied with our service. If you could provide us with additional information on how we could give a 5star experience next time, we would be very grateful. Thanks, Fleetmaxx Solutions.
Contacted Fleetmaxx to see if they could get me cheaper diesel prices, they have been every week so far! Richard was very helpful, going through everything I needed to know and quick to respond when I had a query, would recommend them highly.
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review! Richard and the team will be grateful to know that you were happy with your service. Thank you for recommending us.
Cheap fuel prices majority of the time.
Thank you for the positive review, Richard. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service. If you could provide us with additional information on how we could give a 5star experience next time, we would be very grateful. Thanks, Fleetmaxx Solutions.
I was led to believe that fuel lrices would be competitive but for the last several weeks they haven't been hence my not using the card in fact this week your unleaded price is 5p per litre dearer than the pump price. Not what I signed up for
Hi Mike Beecroft, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our pricing. The fuel price is determined by many external factors that we have no control over. However, we have advised your account manager, who will be in contact. Thanks, Fleetmaxx Solutions.
Richard guided me through the process, I returned the relevant information and Richard sent across the fuel card. It was as easy as that. After sales, couldn’t be happier to send across further information. Would recommend this company and Richard
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, Dave. Richard and the team will be delighted to know you were satisfied with your service. Thanks for recommending us.
I signed up with Fleetmaxx solutions nearly a year ago. Great company, doing their best to keep costs down which is crucial with so many other costs going up. Quick to respond to any questions and easy to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone looking at keeping costs down
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, A.Lynes. Our teams work tirelessly around the clock to ensure our customers have the best possible experience. Thanks for recommending us.
Very Good services ,
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, Speedo Employe! We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with our service. Thank you for recommending us.
Quick and easy to setup and it's hassle free after that.
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, Leon! We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with our service. Thank you for recommending us.
I would like to say what a huge help and breath of fresh air dealing with Kealan Fealy has been, we are new customers and so far the care, dedication and transparency of customer service has been second to non. We are looking forward to working with Fleetmaxx solutions and the services they offer.
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Hi J Clark, thank you for the 5star review! Kealan and the team will be delighted to know that you were satisfied with the customer service you received. Thank you for recommending us!
Constant issues with card being declined, having to use personal money to pay. No out of hours contact number. Bills paid without fail every week but still gets blocked twice a month.
Hi Thomas, we are sorry to hear about your experience regarding card issues. If you would like to provide us feedback on how we could improve, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Fleetmaxx Solutions
This guys are like mercenaries. They change the price’s on the diesel how they like. At the middle of the week. Also they don’t tell you anything about extra charges on fuel if you use some stations. Also they have surcharge’s and many more. I will totally avoid them.
Hi Alex, we are sorry to hear about your experience regarding our fixed prices. Unfortunately, the market is highly volatile at the moment. If you would like to provide us feedback on improving our customer experience, we would greatly appreciate It. Thanks, Fleetmaxx Solutions.
Jamie has been absolutely fantastic with us, from start to finish arranging fuel cards for our company, insurance quotes for us everything had been 100% highly recommended these guys they certainly have my business for as long as I am in business.
Fleetmaxx Solutions 5 star review on 8th February 2022
Thank you for the 5star review, Youngs Vehicle Services! Jamie and the team will be delighted to know that you were satisfied with the level of service you received. Thank you for recommending us!
Fleetmaxx Solutions is rated 4.67 based on 54 reviews