Fifteen Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fifteen

How would you rate Fifteen?

34 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Melony

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fifteen in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Melony Mcelroy
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the service. The staff are responsive and helpful. Thanks for all your help."
"We worked with Fifteen Design on our entire branding and marketing campaign when starting our new business. Ollie and his team were fantastic throughout the whole process and nothing was ever too much trouble. They kept in constant contact throughout the time we worked together offering their own unique and creative ideas on a regular basis, whilst still respecting our own vision for our business. We felt that this was key to making our brand something which we are proud to showcase to our clients. We have used Fifteen on projects since our initial work together and will continue to do so without hesitation going forwards. Pavlo Jurkiw Cloudhouse"
Alpa Patel
Verified Buyer
"Fifteen Design are a very friendly and accommodating team. They took the time to sit and discuss our needs for our website and were continuously in contact with us to fulfil our requirements. The team understood and creatively translated our organisation's ethos and delivered it throughout our website. They did a brilliant job!! :)"
Sharon Daulton
Verified Reviewer
"Moving from ATG tickets to our new ticketing system SeatAdviser meant Grimsby Auditorium needed a new website yesterday and a company that could deliver a bespoke design, which fully integrated with Seat Adviser without compromising on design and functionality and within a tight timeframe. After researching and meeting media companies, Fifteen had the definite edge to deliver a website that we desired; in terms of their energy and drive, focus on user interaction, design innovation and a front runner in development trends and techniques. Fifteen listened to what we needed, had a good understanding and interest in our industry and when we had tough decisions (colour!) supported us through the decision process. The result. Fifteen have delivered a leading, responsive website to complement the distinction and brand of the Grimsby Auditorium and raised it ahead of regional and national competition with best web development practice always at the forefront. The design both stylish and eye-catching , with a carefully balanced colour scheme, navigation that encourages the user to interact with a mega menu facility, email sign up, social sharing and feeds all adding to an efficient user journey and ultimately to buy tickets. We look forward to working with Fifteen on future projects and developments."
Ben Martell
Verified Buyer
"Innovative, creative, fun and exciting, all apply to fifteen. There is no doubt meeting the team at Fifteen has completely changed my life by creatinging an incredible website that keeps me well ahead of the competition. I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Fifteen."
Becky Viccars
Verified Buyer
"From the initial conversation with Ollie at Fifteen I found that they listened and picked up quickly on where we were at and what we were needing to do. The process was easy and they delivered ahead of time... and with some subtle extras that show they care about the job they do. Great experience."
Hazel Winstanley
Unverified Reviewer
"When I decided to have my website professionally designed, I approached three local agencies before choosing Fifteen Design. Fifteen Design stood out from the rest as Ollie, the owner, although not a lover of dogs, really ‘got’ the essence of what my website was all about; he suggested a three year plan and a proposed timeframe of when I could expect it to be fully monetised. That I found impressive! As my business is all about listing and reviewing places to stay with your dog, it was also good to see some of the branding that Lucy had worked on for other dog-focused companies. Indeed there was just something fresh, funky and yet stylish about a lot of Fifteen’s designs that kept drawing me back to them as my design agency. When we got to work, Sophie project managed perfectly and Lucy worked tirelessly to ensure the branding and image was just what I wanted. Both Sophie and Lucy offered their expertise whilst making me feel in control of the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble and even when Sophie was getting prepared for an operation she was emailing me about the website! This has been a really great experience and now the site is ‘live’, I am getting lots of comments about how wonderful it looks. I would recommend Fifteen Design without reservation."
"They are so enthusiastic about what they do whilst remaining very Professional."
Paul Bassford
Verified Buyer
"Great forward thinking company to deal with."
Irfan Akram
Verified Buyer
"Really worked hard to understand our requirements and then delivered a fresh, exciting and useable design which has won us some great reviews and is helping us to see an increase in our digital traffic and income . This is one of the best experiences we've ever had in terms of working with a design agency so we definitely recommend to others."
"Fifteen have been great right from our initial meeting up until now. They have been friendly, approachable, informative and helpful in allowing us to reach our anticipated outcome for our website."
"We have recently begun what we hope is a long term partnership with Fifteen; they will be delivering all of our digital marketing, on top of building us a new website, some design/print work and other ongoing design and marketing services. So far we have found the entire process a breath of fresh air. All of the work delivered as been on time and to budget. The project management as really stood out for us, Fifteen are not afraid to tell you if your ideas don't work which is what we need from our partnership."
Sally Proctor
Verified Buyer
"Before I found Fifteen I had a long list of ideas and requirements for my website design; I had high expectations and wanted an impressive, responsive site that would really work hard for me. Fifteen Design gave me above and beyond what I had hoped for and thought was possible. I couldn’t be happier with the website they have produced for my business. Fifteen Design are a proactive, motivated, inspired, talented and highly professional team. I am so relieved that I chose Fifteen Design to produce my website - I think that they are experts in their field. If you are looking for the best website designers in the area; then you should talk to Fifteen Design, you won’t be disappointed. S. Proctor."
"Fifteen design have proved invaluable to my business, my website sets me apart from all local competition. Since having my website and branding done through fifteen design I have more than doubled my client base that can't be a coincidence and my business is till growing. I would recommend fifteen design to anyone, the whole team do an incredible job."
"Great to work with Fifteen. Fun, flexible and creative with a high level of skill. They work hard to find the perfect solution and are always on hand when needed."
"I just wanted to take a moment and say “Thank You” for your help. I have been meaning to do this for months. I sincerely appreciate all of the help and information you shared with me during our site re-do. You have such a vast array of knowledge and you were always willing to share and help. We are so proud of our website and the design that you and your team came up with. We get comments all the time on how user friendly the site is. You have been more than just a vendor, Fifteen Design has been a reliable and creative partner for us. Patrick Mum's Helping Hands Ltd"
Rosemary Jones
Verified Buyer
"We have been delighted by the design work completed for us by Fifteen Design. Through working together over a period of two years we have created a visual identity for our school that effectively portrays our proactive approach to learning. There is no doubt that the impact of the website and high quality documentation have enabled us to communicate very effectively with our community. The response to our various enquiries and requests is always helpful and courteous, with jobs completed ahead of deadlines and to very high standard."
Jordan Mawbey
Verified Buyer
"We've been working with Fifteen for around a year now and we're delighted with the results they have given us to design and launch a new website, in addition to producing a new suite of marketing materials. They bring fresh ideas to the table and their highly skilled team deliver every single time. They take the time to understand our company which certainly reflects in their designs and ideas - its been a pleasure to work with them and we look forward to a long lasting relationship."
Mark Astill
Verified Buyer
"Working with fifteen has been a pleasure, they have been quick to react to our needs and though they have their own design ideas, they have been careful to work around our own ideas and requirements. We were impressed that despite the size of our brief, covering multiple aspects, we were given, and maintained a relationship with, a designated creative and this meant interacting with fifteen was always straightforward. We've established a close link now with fifteen and this feels like it has gone beyond a simple business relationship, with fifteen actively participating in some of our educational activities. We look forward to working with them again."
Paul Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Once again it was a pleasure working with Fifteen Design! They are an extremely professional company who know exactly what's needed in order to deliver the high standards necessary. I find the team to be a vibrant creative bunch who make the whole process effortless and fun. I'd certainly recommend Fifteen Design to anybody looking to acquire the services they provide. They are guaranteed to deliver top quality results on a consistent level. Great job!"
Fifteen is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews