Exclusive Coins Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exclusive Coins

info@exclusivecoins.co.uk

320D High Road

How would you rate Exclusive Coins?

Mark Watson
Verified Buyer

Friendly and helpful gentlemen who were a pleasure to deal with. Honest and fare which is very important. Got a great price for my coins and received the money in my account straight away. I strongly recommend this company.
Stuart Lyon
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. My order arrived quickly and well packaged. Matthew also helped out with identifying and valuing a coin for me.

In conclusion. A great company to deal with.

Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Having purchased coins off two large well known companies before who pester people with emails & phone calls and for this review will remain nameless - dealing with Exclusive Coins has been a refreshing & pleasurable experience. Mathew especially was very helpful, patient, knowledgeable & able to give me good advice. I know where to buy my coins from now! EC provide excellent service & value for money. Thank you, Jon.
Paul Caine

Very good service and a reasonable price for a 1957 gold soverign
Brian C S Harrison
Verified Buyer

Excellent service coins that were ordered were delivered within days and were as described. Will certainly use this Company again.
Julian
Verified Reviewer

I had a very minor enquiry which I suspect most numismatists would have dismissed as 'not worth bothering with'. Exclusive Coins were extraordinarily helpful. It seems nothing is too much trouble for this outstanding company. Thank you so much. Julian.
Mr. N Stanbra
Verified Buyer

Very good web-site 'chat' function with instant reply. Excellent service and smooth hassle free transaction meaning a very happy customer. Thanks.
Miss H Calcott
Verified Buyer

I had some coins to sell and contacted Exclusive coins Ltd. They were far more helpful and offered a really good price for my coins compared to everyone else. They made the selling easy and did and instance payment. I dealt with Mathew he was friendly and helpful.
Verified Buyer

as described excellent service A* seller
Alexander Baron
Verified Buyer

Really fast postage at an unbeatable price.very pleased
Barry Parham
Verified Buyer

This was my first purchase from Exclusive Coins. Received order of last year's book and was delighted to find it still in sealed wrapper and with the equivalent decimal edition.
Very pleased with service and packaging. Well done.
Mrs. Stone
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and professional . I found them very fair. In the valuation and the money was in my bank within minutes .thank you once again for all your help .
Bernard Taylor
Verified Buyer

Fast response to my order
Dave Harris
Verified Buyer

Excellent experience great product and quality service would recommend
Mervyn Oxfordshire
Unverified Reviewer

I deal with William have done a lot of business with him I cannot fault the service very friendly and knowledgeable he is a asset to the company
Roger
Verified Buyer

I received the Spinks catalogues in quick time, then received further copies. I rang the company who were very apologetic and explained that the initial despatch had not been recorded on the computer system. When I offered to return the second copies I was told to keep them or give them to someone I knew who could make use of them, because the labour and cost of return postage would make the return uneconomic. So that's what I did.
Stanislavavicius
Verified Buyer

good seller, high quality products, fast delivery
Chrissie
Verified Buyer

Having a new interest in collecting coins, this book was recommended to me, it does not disappoint. Really quick service, would recommend.
Brett
Verified Buyer

very quick and easy to use
Geoff
Verified Buyer

The book was dispatched very quickly and was very reasonably priced.
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.84 based on 38 reviews