Exclusive Coins Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exclusive Coins

320D High Road

How would you rate Exclusive Coins?

Mr. N Stanbra
Verified Buyer

Very good web-site 'chat' function with instant reply. Excellent service and smooth hassle free transaction meaning a very happy customer. Thanks.
Miss H Calcott
Verified Buyer

I had some coins to sell and contacted Exclusive coins Ltd. They were far more helpful and offered a really good price for my coins compared to everyone else. They made the selling easy and did and instance payment. I dealt with Mathew he was friendly and helpful.
Verified Buyer

as described excellent service A* seller
Alexander Baron
Verified Buyer

Really fast postage at an unbeatable price.very pleased
Barry Parham
Verified Buyer

This was my first purchase from Exclusive Coins. Received order of last year's book and was delighted to find it still in sealed wrapper and with the equivalent decimal edition.
Very pleased with service and packaging. Well done.
Mrs. Stone
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and professional . I found them very fair. In the valuation and the money was in my bank within minutes .thank you once again for all your help .
Bernard Taylor
Verified Buyer

Fast response to my order
Dave Harris
Verified Buyer

Excellent experience great product and quality service would recommend
Mervyn Oxfordshire
Unverified Reviewer

I deal with William have done a lot of business with him I cannot fault the service very friendly and knowledgeable he is a asset to the company
Roger
Verified Buyer

I received the Spinks catalogues in quick time, then received further copies. I rang the company who were very apologetic and explained that the initial despatch had not been recorded on the computer system. When I offered to return the second copies I was told to keep them or give them to someone I knew who could make use of them, because the labour and cost of return postage would make the return uneconomic. So that's what I did.
Stanislavavicius
Verified Buyer

good seller, high quality products, fast delivery
Chrissie
Verified Buyer

Having a new interest in collecting coins, this book was recommended to me, it does not disappoint. Really quick service, would recommend.
Brett
Verified Buyer

very quick and easy to use
Geoff
Verified Buyer

The book was dispatched very quickly and was very reasonably priced.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Seeming I'm writing a review on something I haven't purchased from or even heard of is fishy very fishy indeed
Sorry for the miss understanding. You purchased the 2016 Coins of England and the United Kingdom from us on Christmas Day.

Many Thanks
Tim
Verified Buyer

The Spinks "Coins of England" catalogue I ordered came through promptly and was properly packaged. GReat service thanks.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Original book quickly delivered at a good price
Brian

Fantastic
Roland
Verified Buyer

The sovereign I bought arrived within a reasonable time, was decently packaged and was as described.
Thank you for your review. .
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Really fast shipping and very nice discount on RRP.
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews