Exclusive Coins Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Exclusive Coins

info@exclusivecoins.co.uk

320D High Road

How would you rate Exclusive Coins ?

Mark Fletch
Verified Buyer
"I asked for a valuation, and some advice, on a gold half guinea, that I had found metal detecting. The staff at Exclusive Coins were friendly, and could not have been more helpful.They took time to explain what my options were and even gave me a free coin valuation book. All this and they had no intention of buying the coin from me and making any money. I would thoroughly recommend them."
Simon Fuller
Verified Reviewer
"I went to get advice about coins for my daughter who has just started collecting. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and were more than happy to spend time helping me even though I wasn't spending money. I would definately reccomend them and will be returning in the future to buy from them."
Jennifer Boyd
Verified Buyer
"I decided to sell 3 sovereigns and 3 half-sovereigns as I have 4 grandchildren and wanted to give them the same each. I dealt with Mark on the phone and he was so good listening as I decided whether to sell or buy 2 extra coins. At my decision he quoted me a price which I received after posting the coins. He could not have been more helpful so I would recommend this company"
Mark Watson
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and helpful gentlemen who were a pleasure to deal with. Honest and fare which is very important. Got a great price for my coins and received the money in my account straight away. I strongly recommend this company."
Stuart Lyon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. My order arrived quickly and well packaged. Matthew also helped out with identifying and valuing a coin for me. In conclusion. A great company to deal with. Thank you."
"Having purchased coins off two large well known companies before who pester people with emails & phone calls and for this review will remain nameless - dealing with Exclusive Coins has been a refreshing & pleasurable experience. Mathew especially was very helpful, patient, knowledgeable & able to give me good advice. I know where to buy my coins from now! EC provide excellent service & value for money. Thank you, Jon."
Paul Caine
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and a reasonable price for a 1957 gold soverign"
Brian C S Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service coins that were ordered were delivered within days and were as described. Will certainly use this Company again."
"I had a very minor enquiry which I suspect most numismatists would have dismissed as 'not worth bothering with'. Exclusive Coins were extraordinarily helpful. It seems nothing is too much trouble for this outstanding company. Thank you so much. Julian."
Mr. N Stanbra
Verified Buyer
"Very good web-site 'chat' function with instant reply. Excellent service and smooth hassle free transaction meaning a very happy customer. Thanks."
Miss H Calcott
Verified Buyer
"I had some coins to sell and contacted Exclusive coins Ltd. They were far more helpful and offered a really good price for my coins compared to everyone else. They made the selling easy and did and instance payment. I dealt with Mathew he was friendly and helpful."
"as described excellent service A* seller"
Alexander Baron
Verified Buyer
"Really fast postage at an unbeatable price.very pleased"
Barry Parham
Verified Buyer
"This was my first purchase from Exclusive Coins. Received order of last year's book and was delighted to find it still in sealed wrapper and with the equivalent decimal edition. Very pleased with service and packaging. Well done."
Mrs. Stone
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and professional . I found them very fair. In the valuation and the money was in my bank within minutes .thank you once again for all your help ."
Bernard Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Fast response to my order"
Dave Harris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience great product and quality service would recommend"
Mervyn Oxfordshire
Unverified Reviewer
"I deal with William have done a lot of business with him I cannot fault the service very friendly and knowledgeable he is a asset to the company"
"I received the Spinks catalogues in quick time, then received further copies. I rang the company who were very apologetic and explained that the initial despatch had not been recorded on the computer system. When I offered to return the second copies I was told to keep them or give them to someone I knew who could make use of them, because the labour and cost of return postage would make the return uneconomic. So that's what I did."
Stanislavavicius
Verified Buyer
"good seller, high quality products, fast delivery"
Thank you for your review.
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.85 based on 41 reviews