Exclusive Coins Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Exclusive Coins Reviews

info@exclusivecoins.co.uk

320D High Road

Very good and full of knowledge of coins. Very hepfu lovely graded coins, Speedy delivery highly recommended.
Great service, fair price and easy to deal with. Thanks Exclusive Coins
Excellent and consistent service, competitive prices and coins as described. Coins are always well-packaged, so arrive safely and securely by post, and delivery times as promised.
Mark was very helpful and friendly and gave me a good valuation for my coins. Money was banked quickly and I would definately recommend exclusive coins to sell your coins.
Quick friendly honest valuations.
You've done it again! , I would like to thank you Mark for going the extra mile to get our latest purchase from yourselves & delivered lightening fast that was convienient to us . Once again i'am thrilled with our purchase and your can do attitude ,looking forward to receiving our next coins , Fantastic service as always .
you couldn't do better than dealing with exclusive coins.Two really good guys who are really friendly and pay a good very good price for your coins,couln't do better
Fantastic service and knowledge . Very helpful and great value . Highly recommend
Very friendly and helpful service, would buy from them again. Staff very knowledgeable.
I received excellent service and advice from Mark when selling my 1887 Queen Victoria Gold and Silver set. Best price given.
Excellent service. Easy to navigate website to place an order. Confirmation straight away with delivery estimate. Kept updated as earlier delivery date. On the day was kept updated delivery today between a time. Then will be in 30 mins.
This is the very first time of buying from Exclusive coins & i must say how impressed i was with the whole experience from start to finish, Mark who i actually dealt with was very helpful & knowledgeable. nothing was to much trouble needless to say i will be purchasing from them again in the nearby future . Thank you again *****
I asked for a valuation, and some advice, on a gold half guinea, that I had found metal detecting. The staff at Exclusive Coins were friendly, and could not have been more helpful.They took time to explain what my options were and even gave me a free coin valuation book. All this and they had no intention of buying the coin from me and making any money. I would thoroughly recommend them.
I went to get advice about coins for my daughter who has just started collecting. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and were more than happy to spend time helping me even though I wasn't spending money. I would definately reccomend them and will be returning in the future to buy from them.
I decided to sell 3 sovereigns and 3 half-sovereigns as I have 4 grandchildren and wanted to give them the same each. I dealt with Mark on the phone and he was so good listening as I decided whether to sell or buy 2 extra coins. At my decision he quoted me a price which I received after posting the coins. He could not have been more helpful so I would recommend this company
Friendly and helpful gentlemen who were a pleasure to deal with. Honest and fare which is very important. Got a great price for my coins and received the money in my account straight away. I strongly recommend this company.
Excellent service. My order arrived quickly and well packaged. Matthew also helped out with identifying and valuing a coin for me.

In conclusion. A great company to deal with.

Thank you.
Having purchased coins off two large well known companies before who pester people with emails & phone calls and for this review will remain nameless - dealing with Exclusive Coins has been a refreshing & pleasurable experience. Mathew especially was very helpful, patient, knowledgeable & able to give me good advice. I know where to buy my coins from now! EC provide excellent service & value for money. Thank you, Jon.
Very good service and a reasonable price for a 1957 gold soverign
Excellent service coins that were ordered were delivered within days and were as described. Will certainly use this Company again.
I had a very minor enquiry which I suspect most numismatists would have dismissed as 'not worth bothering with'. Exclusive Coins were extraordinarily helpful. It seems nothing is too much trouble for this outstanding company. Thank you so much. Julian.
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.88 based on 52 reviews