Exclusive Coins Reviews

info@exclusivecoins.co.uk

320D High Road

Tell us how Exclusive Coins made you happy

Telephone
"you couldn't do better than dealing with exclusive coins.Two really good guys who are really friendly and pay a good very good price for your coins,couln't do better"
"Fantastic service and knowledge . Very helpful and great value . Highly recommend"
"Very friendly and helpful service, would buy from them again. Staff very knowledgeable."
"I received excellent service and advice from Mark when selling my 1887 Queen Victoria Gold and Silver set. Best price given. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Easy to navigate website to place an order. Confirmation straight away with delivery estimate. Kept updated as earlier delivery date. On the day was kept updated delivery today between a time. Then will be in 30 mins."
"This is the very first time of buying from Exclusive coins & i must say how impressed i was with the whole experience from start to finish, Mark who i actually dealt with was very helpful & knowledgeable. nothing was to much trouble needless to say i will be purchasing from them again in the nearby future . Thank you again *****"
"I asked for a valuation, and some advice, on a gold half guinea, that I had found metal detecting. The staff at Exclusive Coins were friendly, and could not have been more helpful.They took time to explain what my options were and even gave me a free coin valuation book. All this and they had no intention of buying the coin from me and making any money. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"I went to get advice about coins for my daughter who has just started collecting. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and were more than happy to spend time helping me even though I wasn't spending money. I would definately reccomend them and will be returning in the future to buy from them."
"I decided to sell 3 sovereigns and 3 half-sovereigns as I have 4 grandchildren and wanted to give them the same each. I dealt with Mark on the phone and he was so good listening as I decided whether to sell or buy 2 extra coins. At my decision he quoted me a price which I received after posting the coins. He could not have been more helpful so I would recommend this company"
"Friendly and helpful gentlemen who were a pleasure to deal with. Honest and fare which is very important. Got a great price for my coins and received the money in my account straight away. I strongly recommend this company."
"Excellent service. My order arrived quickly and well packaged. Matthew also helped out with identifying and valuing a coin for me. In conclusion. A great company to deal with. Thank you."
"Having purchased coins off two large well known companies before who pester people with emails & phone calls and for this review will remain nameless - dealing with Exclusive Coins has been a refreshing & pleasurable experience. Mathew especially was very helpful, patient, knowledgeable & able to give me good advice. I know where to buy my coins from now! EC provide excellent service & value for money. Thank you, Jon."
"Very good service and a reasonable price for a 1957 gold soverign"
"Excellent service coins that were ordered were delivered within days and were as described. Will certainly use this Company again."
"I had a very minor enquiry which I suspect most numismatists would have dismissed as 'not worth bothering with'. Exclusive Coins were extraordinarily helpful. It seems nothing is too much trouble for this outstanding company. Thank you so much. Julian."
"Very good web-site 'chat' function with instant reply. Excellent service and smooth hassle free transaction meaning a very happy customer. Thanks."
"I had some coins to sell and contacted Exclusive coins Ltd. They were far more helpful and offered a really good price for my coins compared to everyone else. They made the selling easy and did and instance payment. I dealt with Mathew he was friendly and helpful."
"as described excellent service A* seller"
"Really fast postage at an unbeatable price.very pleased"
"This was my first purchase from Exclusive Coins. Received order of last year's book and was delighted to find it still in sealed wrapper and with the equivalent decimal edition. Very pleased with service and packaging. Well done."
Exclusive Coins is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews